MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a hardware-related issue then... I think you should return your device but before that you can test on the latest Stable ROM version by Xiaomi.eu. ;)

And if you can enable VoWiFi feature, do it. :)
I have tested it with a Huawei mobile phone. In the same environment, the Huawei mobile phone can have wifi and mobile phone signals at the same time.I can’t understand why Xiaomi phones can’t do this at the same time.
94f45333c668461fe54f2a431d001493.jpg

This is Mi11pro

2a3c9b88e5aca382a770d2fb5a2e32eb.jpg

I hope the wifi connection will not affect the mobile phone signal

My lsposed keeps not working
"API version

Framework version
v1.5.3 (5984)

Manager version
v1.5.3 (5984)

System version
11 (API 30)

Device
Xiaomi M2007J17G

System ABI
arm64-v8a"

Log is attached

And this is magisk showing:

Attachments

• log.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot_2021-09-05-02-47-16-177_uqj.goevs.ml.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-02-47-16-177_uqj.goevs.ml.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 852
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iain_B
My lsposed keeps not working
"API version

Framework version
v1.5.3 (5984)

Manager version
v1.5.3 (5984)

System version
11 (API 30)

Device
Xiaomi M2007J17G

System ABI
arm64-v8a"

Log is attached

And this is magisk showing:
View attachment 38648
We can not read the attachment. too small! improve it. please

Thank you so much ! works wonderfully without worries!

just a little question that is not of great interest: is it normal that one application passes but the other does not ? Thanks you ❤️

Mi 11 , works proprely

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-05-04-20-22-384_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-04-20-22-384_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 576
  • Screenshot_2021-09-05-04-20-17-760_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-04-20-17-760_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
I have Poco F3. Do I need to wipe or not? There will be no problems in the future because of this?
Did you read OP posts #1 and #2 with installation instructions before asking - please do

When switching the ROM, you HAVE to FORMAT Data (and it's not the same as wiping)

If you don't format, then there will be problems

Not this case here...
It's certainly because these devices (except apollo = camera issue) don't have enough space in /system partition.
:(
To save space in /system partition very simle: only need use some old gapps apk wich can updated via Play Market. Velvet.apk always updates in Play Market and no sense to store the latest version it in /system partition (may use old versions wich weight less). And this solve problems with space in /system partition.

On Redmi 9T/Note 9 4G, whenever I try to switch up or turn down the volume by pressing the volume key, the phone locks.
To be sure it isn't a hardware problem, I downloaded a third party volume control panel to display instead of the default one and everything works fine.
It's a bug on this current version.

Reactions: firmaznap
On Redmi 9T/Note 9 4G, whenever I try to switch up or turn down the volume by pressing the volume key, the phone locks.
To be sure it isn't a hardware problem, I downloaded a third party volume control panel to display instead of the default one and everything works fine.
Welcome :)
This is an unusual one!
Unless someone comes up with a fix, you could try the following:
A complete tidy-up and clearing out of your memory, including clearing all Recents;
Reboot into Recovery;
Clear cache and Dalvik, delete / Data / System / Package_cache folder;
Re-install ROM;
(If you use Magisk, I suggest you leave it out for the moment);
Reboot to System.

If that does not work, another option would be to try a Factory reset.
If done from within TWRP, all of your files will remain intact, but apps and their data will be lost.
Factory resets are recommended if you encounter unusual behaviour.

Advanced Cleanup, WhatsApp Cleaner, and Facebook Cleaner crash. Virus scanner cannot load new definition. There is always the message "Server busy"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-05-12-27-32-222_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-12-27-32-222_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 150
This is an unusual one!
A complete tidy-up and clearing out of your memory, including clearing all Recents;
Reboot into Recovery;
Re-install ROM;
Reboot to System.

If done from within TWRP, all of your files will remain intact, but apps and their data will be lost.
Please do a backup before doing these steps

Advanced Cleanup, WhatsApp Cleaner, and Facebook Cleaner crash. Virus scanner cannot load new definition. There is always the message "Server busy"
And do you have a solution?
Did you search about this before posting?

Reactions: biscoot
When switching the ROM, you HAVE to FORMAT Data (and it's not the same as wiping)
1) I go to twrp, make the date format, then restart the phone, copy the weekly xiaomi.eu version, go back to twrp, flash the firmware and reboot the phone.
or
2) I copy the weekly xiaomi.eu version, go back to twrp, flash the firmware, make the date format, then reboot the phone
Poco F3

Last edited:
Hi do you know why MiFit keeps asking me to upgrade to the latest version of miui, when I want to set notification for my MiBand when someone is calling? Note 10 pro & MiBand 4

This is an unusual one!
Reboot into Recovery;
Re-install ROM;
Reboot to System.

It's not working.
This is really troubling. Every single time you try to press the volume keys, the screen looks.
Is there a way to disable the volume panel permanently?

I tried to install the systemUI plugin which I suspect would have have solved it but I keep getting 'app not installed'

Reactions: firmaznap
It's not working.
This is really troubling. Every single time you try to press the volume keys, the screen looks.
Is there a way to disable the volume panel permanently?

I tried to install the systemUI plugin which I suspect would have have solved it but I keep getting 'app not installed'
Have you tried checking it with cit?

Hi do you know why MiFit keeps asking me to upgrade to the latest version of miui, when I want to set notification for my MiBand when someone is calling? Note 10 pro & MiBand 4
Hello, that's because MiFit doesn't fully support Beta MIUI ROMs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.