MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't made a single modification to my phone apart from installing this ROM.
The situation is also not peculiar to my phone, it has affected a lot (if not every) of Redmi 9T/Note 4G running this ROMs (21.6-21.9) A few users have with same phone model have made complaints too.

Thanks for your input tho, well appreciated.
I was not aware that it was happening to others with your phone as well, and also being reported. I was working on the pretext that it was unique to you.
I saw that you had said that it was a bug on this current version. Unfortunately many people say the same thing when it is in fact their own system causing the problem. ;)

The same with my Mi11
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
 at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
 at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
 at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
 at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
 at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
 at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
 at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
 at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
Looks like the app is not installed properly, it's a configuration issue, not much we can do about it, you'll need to either force it to reinstall completely somehow, or a factory reset.

Reactions: biscoot
Looks like the app is not installed properly, it's a configuration issue, not much we can do about it, you'll need to either force it to reinstall completely somehow, or a factory reset.
The cleaner is the only module in the security app that doesn't work. And why should I do a factory reset?
For the test, I just deleted all app data from the security app, but the problem still persists.

Mi 11

I was not aware that it was happening to others with your phone as well, and also being reported. I was working on the pretext that it was unique to you.
I saw that you had said that it was a bug on this current version. Unfortunately many people say the same thing when it is in fact their own system causing the problem. ;)
I understand.
I never knew you didn't know.
A few people complained about it but didn't seem to get the attention it needed.
I'll continue using the third party app until it's fixed.
Thank you

Hey, the update works flawlessly via OTA for the Xiaomi Mi 9?
Hi, if the Updater app is working fine for you - when downloading the latest version - then no problem. :)

Else, you have to download the ROM manually then you can go in the Updater's options ("3-dots" menu at top-right) => Choose update package => Select the downloaded ROM => Start installation process.

;)

Reactions: FassTech
There are many bugs for MI 9 in the update, the Messages application is constantly crashing.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: A migration from 3 to 2 was required but not found. Please provide the necessary Migration path via RoomDatabase.Builder.addMigration(Migration ...) or allow for destructive migrations via one of the RoomDatabase.Builder.fallbackToDestructiveMigration* methods.
at c.t.r.a(Unknown Source:134)
at c.v.a.a.e$a.onDowngrade(Unknown Source:13)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(Unknown Source:253)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(Unknown Source:2)
at c.v.a.a.e$a.a(Unknown Source:4)
at c.v.a.a.e.b(Unknown Source:2)
at c.t.q.l(Unknown Source:2)
at c.t.q.b(Unknown Source:0)
at d.a.c.o.a.M.query(Unknown Source:23)
at d.a.c.h.c.b(Unknown Source:36)
at d.a.c.h.c.a(Unknown Source:108)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.a(Unknown Source:1338)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService$b.handleMessage(Unknown Source:77)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)

Last edited:
Hello, does the camera work on Mi 10T, not pro? In the note it is written that it does not work on both devices, but it is also written that it is not recommended to update only on the pro version.

There are many bugs for MI 9 in the update, the Messages application is constantly crashing.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: A migration from 3 to 2 was required but not found. Please provide the necessary Migration path via RoomDatabase.Builder.addMigration(Migration ...) or allow for destructive migrations via one of the RoomDatabase.Builder.fallbackToDestructiveMigration* methods.
at c.t.r.a(Unknown Source:134)
at c.v.a.a.e$a.onDowngrade(Unknown Source:13)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(Unknown Source:253)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(Unknown Source:2)
at c.v.a.a.e$a.a(Unknown Source:4)
at c.v.a.a.e.b(Unknown Source:2)
at c.t.q.l(Unknown Source:2)
at c.t.q.b(Unknown Source:0)
at d.a.c.o.a.M.query(Unknown Source:23)
at d.a.c.h.c.b(Unknown Source:36)
at d.a.c.h.c.a(Unknown Source:108)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.a(Unknown Source:1338)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService$b.handleMessage(Unknown Source:77)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)
No issues here...
Battery drain/alarm wakelock is also gone, which showed up on previous release.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Hello, does the camera work on Mi 10T, not pro? In the note it is written that it does not work on both devices, but it is also written that it is not recommended to update only on the pro version.
And, The question is?.....

Reactions: biscoot
Battery performance is way worst on last 2 betas when compared to 21.8.18 on Mi 10 Ultra: system is using much more battery and kernel wakelock count is higher in the same conditions. Hope next builds will revert this negative trend

Reactions: Emilis
I've got he same exception in cleaner, but only if I select Tencent definitions. With standard definitions works fine.

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.