MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i have facing same issue as u, but no issue when having voice call, and converted to video call.

For your device, certificate renewal is done via Settings -> Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

Check if your device has Widevine L1 with DRM Info app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo

If your device has Widevine L1 but Netflix shows Widevine L3 then go in phone's settings => "Manage apps" => "Apps" => Search ' Netflix ' app and tap on it => "Clear data" button => "Clear all data" button

;)
Thanks, works. So no need for me to update at the moment.

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

Reactions: osnix and Poney70
Does anyone know what happens? I'm using tapatalk and it only happens here on xiaomi.eu,only on the first page
8736bf9b1f46ef4aa93bc8b484684414.jpg

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
Same for me in Tapatalk but it only happens with the weekly threads. Tapatalk is what it is though. A ****** mess of an app.

Reactions: bolano
Same for me in Tapatalk but it only happens with the weekly threads. Tapatalk is what it is though. A ****** mess of an app.
Nothing to do with the ROM itself. That is a php coding issue. I don't know the code but basically if you use trim() on some input and try to manipulate strings etc without to encode the input first, it will throw exactly this error.. See php docs on that if you need more Infos :)

Nothing to do with the ROM itself. That is a php coding issue. I don't know the code but basically if you use trim() on some input and try to manipulate strings etc without to encode the input first, it will throw exactly this error.. See php docs on that if you need more Infos :)
It started to work now again all of a sudden. Last weeks weekly thread never did. Anywho this is OT :)

Sent from my V2056A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jaeggrono and osnix
Does anyone know what happens? I'm using tapatalk and it only happens here on xiaomi.eu,only on the first page
8736bf9b1f46ef4aa93bc8b484684414.jpg

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
Agree same.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Bonjour à tous, impossible d'installer la rom sur Xiaomi mi11 lite 5g , dès que l'installation se termine, le téléphone reboot sur le bootloader, ou alors sur twrp.... Aucun twrp fonctionnel pour ce modèle ??

Thanks a lot for sharing one of the smoothest beta rom for tucana. Everything works like a charm.

Updated Mi9lite (dirty) without problem. CTS attest is working now without any adds (riru, and so on...)
No lag, no freeze, better speed, only the problem with recent applications and dark mode with 3d party apps (Xiaomi bugs)
Thank you developers!
From Mi9lite
I wrote this morning that the problem of "recents app" was still here (a bug of Xiaomi rom, not Xiaomi.eu...). After posting, I cancelled cache and dalvick cache in TWRP, the problem seams disappeared.. That happened even before but after few minutes the problem reappeared. Now after some hours it didn't come back.
Long press on the "recent app" windows goes on to not show submenu.
Did someone else verify the same?

CHANGELOG

System

Fix - Fixed latest SafetyNet issues
Fix- Contacts and/or SMS content were loaded slowly in certain cases
Fix- System freeze while bubbles were active in certain cases

Security
New - Some visual changes for the "Hidden apps" feature

MI11, MI11Pro, MI11Ultra, HMK40Pro stopped A11 updates, preparing for A12 release
MI10TPro Camera doesn't work
Hello everyone.

I m using this rom on my Mi 10T... Today I update to this version and Pubgmobile not working unable to connect to server.. I Clear data of Permission App but doesnot help. so I reinstalled game and still same problem. so i downgrade to previouly version and boot to TWRP flash rom and reboot. now phone goes to recovery again and again..
then i format data. still same..

now to im trying to flash EU rom clean without wiping internal. but unable to flash rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.