Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask how to turn off this warning. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-19-00-30-31-783_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-19-00-30-31-783_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Coming from 21.8.25/26 on Poco F2 Pro with Nova Launcher installed, where I had problem with recent apps, which I could manage with tasker workaround, I have here the issue after dirty Flash, that there is no context menu for splitscreen etc

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

on k20 pro, i have this issue where the big title games like pubg hangs or screen freezes for few seconds. please fix it.
probably something to do with audioPolicyEngine or AudioFlinger idk.

Attachments

• logcat_09-19-2021_10-26-37.txt
    63.1 KB · Views: 119
  • logcat_09-19-2021_10-35-00.txt
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
Mi 11

Hello guys,

since weekly 21.9.1 my Mi 11 dont find any update. IT says I have the actually version. Any solution for this issue?

Regards

Good afternoon!
If you press the power button for a 3 second, the button disable / enabled button does not work. Please fix it.
Mi 10
if you press it in the lock screen and keep it pressed it will reboot, but if you press it anywhere else it will give the Power off menu.

If you read the "CHANGELOG" post (2nd post of this thread) but didn't understand it, here's a comprehensive answer for you:

For your device, 21.9.1 is the latest Weekly version => Next available Weekly update will be with Android 12. ;)

Last edited:
From update to update Xiaomi is trying to make all third party launchers useless.
With this update recent apps, which were already a problem with former updates, but could be fixed with a tasker solution. Now in recent apps you can not even open app info.
Is there a chance to get old behavior back?

Reactions: k3067e3
Hi.
Something happend with the fast charging ? because charging is very slow..for me at least.
Thanks

Update: its ok now :)

Last edited:
Mi 10
Dirty flash
Installed Magisk 23 again (its hiddened)
SafetyNet passes
all working for now

Great job and thanks to the devs for there hard work.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi all, i've an Mi 11 lite 5g with pixelation (black crush) problem.
What 's the situation with the weekly ok xiaomi.eu?
This famous problem Is fixed?

From update to update Xiaomi is trying to make all third party launchers useless.
With this update recent apps, which were already a problem with former updates, but could be fixed with a tasker solution. Now in recent apps you can not even open app info.
Is there a chance to get old behavior back?
You should open an bug report to Xiaomi itself regarding that. Going back, and maintain that code forever ? Nah something like this is never going to work, especially if one doesn't have the source code.

mi10

Hey, i'm coming from the 21.6.16 version. Everything works fine. But the sound quality is horrible in compare to the 21.6.16 version (bluetooth to headphone).
and going back to my previous version seems not possible (reloop to twrp)
any ideas?
Sorry for my english...i'm german

MI11, MI11Pro, MI11Ultra, HMK40Pro stopped A11 updates, preparing for A12 release

Is an alpha/beta version A12 / MIUI13 Xiaomi.eu ROM for MI11Ultra available anywhere?

Not asking for a time frame or anything of the sort, just curious if there is a semi working version floating around somewhere and I can't find it.

mi10

Hey, i'm coming from the 21.6.16 version. Everything works fine. But the sound quality is horrible in compare to the 21.6.16 version (bluetooth to headphone).
and going back to my previous version seems not possible (reloop to twrp)
any ideas?
Sorry for my english...i'm german
It is for sure possible, you just need format data.
So if you take an backup, you can do a clean install of any version you wish.

Is an alpha/beta version A12 / MIUI13 Xiaomi.eu ROM for MI11Ultra available anywhere?

Not asking for a time frame or anything of the sort, just curious if there is a semi working version floating around somewhere and I can't find it.
Dude , seriously, can you read ?
Go back to first post and READ it, and stop asking about ETAs. Wtf is wrong with some of you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.