MIUI 12.6 21.9.15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is for sure possible, you just need format data.
So if you take an backup, you can do a clean install of any version you wish.
...thanks. I always do a clean installation. wipe date/cache/data. but this time, this downgrade wants to fck me. But anyway, thanks for your shot

Reactions: osnix
You should open an bug report to Xiaomi itself regarding that. Going back, and maintain that code forever ? Nah something like this is never going to work, especially if one doesn't have the source code.
Do you think that it is possible to push an older version of Xiaomi launcher to system and it will work again?

Basically it is that after making the update, the rom does not recognize the sim.
I copy the previous post.
"I own a Mi 11 lite 5g and this week rom is not functional for me; after installation the sim's does not appear and if you return to the TWRP you no longer leave it. I had to go back to last week rom 21/09/08 which works well".
Thank you for your interest.

I don't know, just try.
I tried it on mi9t pro over TWRP. Just renamed old miui home and pushed a miui home from global ROM. Everything works again.
Now I like to do that on my mi 11 lite 5g but I don't know how to, since there is no TWRP which can do this

I tried it on mi9t pro over TWRP. Just renamed old miui home and pushed a miui home from global ROM. Everything works again.
Now I like to do that on my mi 11 lite 5g but I don't know how to, since there is no TWRP which can do this
Can you describe how to do this including link where you got working miui home. Iam on Poco F2 Pro rooted, TWRP as recovery installed

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

Mostly working just fine on my Mi 10 Ultra.
One strange problem though, Windows doesn't see a formatted drive when I connect it with a USB cable. When I boot in TWRP it works just fine, I can connect the USB cable and in Windows the device is detected and the folder shows the divece's files. I can then up- or download files, no error messages. But when I've booted into Android and connect the phone Windows gives me a 'this drive is not formatted' thing, no files in the explorer and it asks me to format (which I haven't done, no idea what that will do to the phone really). I installed the 21.9.1 clean (format data) and this as an update.
Any ideas how to solve this?

Mostly working just fine on my Mi 10 Ultra.
One strange problem though, Windows doesn't see a formatted drive when I connect it with a USB cable. When I boot in TWRP it works just fine, I can connect the USB cable and in Windows the device is detected and the folder shows the divece's files. I can then up- or download files, no error messages. But when I've booted into Android and connect the phone Windows gives me a 'this drive is not formatted' thing, no files in the explorer and it asks me to format (which I haven't done, no idea what that will do to the phone really). I installed the 21.9.1 clean (format data) and this as an update.
Any ideas how to solve this?
Maybe you need to reinstall the phone's drivers. It sounds like a windows problem.

Can you describe how to do this including link where you got working miui home. Iam on Poco F2 Pro rooted, TWRP as recovery installed

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk
Unfortunately, miui home file is too large for upload here. If you have telegram I can send it there.
Procedure is following:
Enter TWRP,
File manager,
Go to system/ priv app and look for miui home folder,
In there rename old miui home apk.
Go to to your downloaded miui home launcher apk, copy it and place it in system/priv app/ miui home folder. After that give it correct permissions and reboot

In Tucana (clean flash), the file manager doesn't show the dual app space.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-19-14-03-25-536_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-19-14-03-25-536_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 174
Until last night, the custom sounds of my notifications were regular, this morning the custom sounds are no longer good, for example, facebook sound, call ringtone sound starts, for gmail, youtube, etc, I have different custom ringtones for every app, but always plays the default ringtone for general notifications. I tried to reinstall the rom, clear the cache, change the custom sounds, but the problem didn't go away.
Hi, I had the same problem on 21.9.15. This happens only on custom notification sounds from sdcard. If I choose a custom notification sound among system sounds, it sticks on reboot.
Can you try on 21.9.17?

Good afternoon!
If you press the power button for 1 second, the turn off / turn on mode without a sound will not work. Please fix it.
Mi 10

Reactions: Putti
Redmi K20 Pro, after firmware update to this version and installing Magisk v23 boot stuck on the MIUI logo. Previous version was OK. How to rollback?

Thanks for the advice. but this is not the first dozen of firmwares and updates that I install. Previously, such problems were not observed, or they could be solved by various tricks. The problem appeared precisely in this update, does not accept any Magisk versions, complete removal and clear installation did not help either. Maybe the problem is in the firmware for my phone model - Redmi K20 Pro?

Thanks for the advice. but this is not the first dozen of firmwares and updates that I install. Previously, such problems were not observed, or they could be solved by various tricks. The problem appeared precisely in this update, does not accept any Magisk versions, complete removal and clear installation did not help either. Maybe the problem is in the firmware for my phone model - Redmi K20 Pro?
What custom recovery are you using on your device? (TWRP/OrangeFox/etc.)

Recommended custom recovery for your device is this one: twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael-TeamWin.img

I really don't think it's a ROM issue, there are many "raphael" owners here and no one reported an issue with Magisk. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.