MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So once again Mi10T Pro camera doesn't work, and if they removed 10T Pro drivers from CN weekly....never will.
A noob question, isn't possible to install drivers from latest 10TPro Xiaomie.u stable 12.5.5, once is CN verison, on weeklys?
No

@MeiGuddet Jesus dude... I am asking as a friend. I love xiaomi.eu rom, but do you really think I can ask myself or anybody from this forum Xiaomi? No.
And if there is a chance somebody can have even little information about those things it's the xiaomi.eu team. We the mortals can't get info about that.
Sorry for asking...
Do you understand what blobs are ?
Nobody but Xiaomi knows when beta changes,
hit global stable.

Saving Igor's time, I'm ~just gonna tell the mi10t pro owners to search "blobs" or "mi10t pro" and add a filter to show messages only by Igor Eisberg. You'll probably understand what I mean once you do it.
You assume they know how to use the search function? :emoji_laughing:
If they did, they wouldn't be making unnecessary posts in the first place.
But thanks for pointing then in the right direction :emoji_thumbsup:

i have a big problem in the miui 12.5 developer options there is an option called power monitoring
with this you could monitor the fps and the temperature and other (for me unimportant) things
Since I updated to the beta, the temperature display is no longer available on the stabel and on the official software it is still available. I need it, so I also monitor the display dimming of my poco f3 (it dims at 45 degrees (which is very little my tablet runs at 45 degrees when I watch youtube and also has an oled display so nothing with burn in, I have used for 4 years a galaxy a3 2017) never dimmed, never burned.)How do I get the temperature display back I need it urgently Screenshot_2021-09-23-21-00-43-965_com.miui.home.jpg

Do you understand what blobs are ?
Nobody but Xiaomi knows when beta changes,
hit global stable.
I had to look up what a 'blob' is. For those, like me, who didn't know:
"A Binary Large OBject is a collection of binary data stored as a single entity. Blobs are typically images, audio or other multimedia objects, though sometimes binary executable code is stored as a blob."

Reactions: moffel
Any demonstration? mate....
We are eagerly waiting to see your skill.
You don't deserve one. I work as a software engineer. But all three of you are just picking with me.
All answers from Igor are 2-3+ weeks old and my question was simple - Is there any new information about it? Yes/No and the discussion ends.
But you mate ... lol. I am sorry for you.
I have not violated even one rule from the first post, I haven't asked for ETA, nor I have been disrespectful to xiaomi.eu team or any of you. Simple question, simple answer but nooooo u had to be disrespectful to me with wondering if I have the intellectual level of "googling" or searching stuff.

@geoorg , @LOLO9393

Last edited:
Q: If I install 12.6 and something doesn't work properly on my Poco F2 Pro can I just go back to 12.5 or will I have issues downgrading?

Anyone know how to get the screen time to show up in quick settings? It always shows "give permissions" even though I clicked on it and agreed to the terms.

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackroseyagami
You don't deserve one. I work as a software engineer. But all three of you are just picking with me.
All answers from Igor are 2-3+ weeks old and my question was simple - Is there any new information about it? Yes/No and the discussion ends.
But you mate ... lol. I am sorry for you.
I have not violated even one rule from the first post, I haven't asked for ETA, nor I have been disrespectful to xiaomi.eu team or any of you. Simple question, simple answer but nooooo u had to be disrespectful to me with wondering if I have the intellectual level of "googling" or searching stuff.

@geoorg , @LOLO9393
That's because you are asking your question to the wrong developer team.

I've no idea what software you are working on but I'm sure is nothing in, or around the Linux kernel space or Android.

There is no simple answer bc nobody but Xiaomi can know that. And as a software developer you should know that.

Reactions: biscoot
That's because you are asking your question to the wrong developer team.

I've no idea what software you are working on but I'm sure is nothing in, or around the Linux kernel space or Android.

There is no simple answer bc nobody but Xiaomi can know that. And as a software developer you should know that.
Ok thank you for the answer, I do not work with Android, but I do work connected with Linux kernel. I think that we should stop the argument. I am sorry for my question, probably I didn't formulate it correctly, overall I understand that when a stable global rom is released then xiaomi.eu team will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.