MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i read when i was thinking of buying the f3 its because the processor gets hot because it is actually an overclocked 865. No need to monitor it,you can't do anything,its a known issue,i don't believe there is a fix. put battery on balance if you have it on performance,it will keep the processor cooler
You don't own this phone so, Stop spreading wrong information. You just don't understand the real matter.
And nothing with the topic here!

This is the first version of the last three months that runs very very smooth and without errors on Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo). The Widevine L1 works fine, and now, the constantly exception error from various apps is gone, but the proximity sensor is still not working, so i turned it off. (don't try EVER to make a call on ig...xD because it ignores the system config)
Strongly agree on my ginkgo. In the last 3 rom's a week the proximity sensor is not working properly. It was useless to go back to the last rom in which it worked normally. Thanks to the developers for their tireless work.

Reactions: alanjmrt94
i have a big problem in the miui 12.5 developer options there is an option called power monitoring
with this you could monitor the fps and the temperature and other (for me unimportant) things
Since I updated to the beta, the temperature display is no longer available on the stabel and on the official software it is still available. I need it, so I also monitor the display dimming of my poco f3 (it dims at 45 degrees (which is very little my tablet runs at 45 degrees when I watch youtube and also has an oled display so nothing with burn in, I have used for 4 years a galaxy a3 2017) never dimmed, never burned.)How do I get the temperature display back I need it urgentlyView attachment 38949

It shows the temperature to me. Poco F3 MIUI wekkly 21.9.22

img_20210923_212854-jpg.38941

Reactions: osnix and JiaiJ
thats normal on android 11. you cant delete system apk or change the filesystem by default without a workaround e.g. magisk module
Well, you should not need magisk for that.
From TWRP you can mount system rw.

Mount system from UI, open the terminal and figure what is mounted.

Eg: mount | grep system

Umount system and mount manually.

Let's say /dev/block/dm-0 is the partition,
/system_root the mount point and ext4 the FS.

Now we should be able to mount manually from terminal like this:

mount -t ext4 /dev/block/dm-0 /system_root

hi anyone of mi9 user facing a problem when connected to a bluetooth device, then the phone is hang and reboot back to "MIUI" and to the system. Or when trying to get the bug report log, the system will crash and reboot.

Last edited:
They won't. This has been said over and over again. There is no China beta ROM for the Mi 10T Pro.

« said over and over»... I want to point that not all of xiaomi.eu roms users go every day in the forum. In a large part, we just come to download the rom file every 2 months. Please be a little more comprehensive when someone ask politely some basic infos. Here, it’s just to know if we should upgrade the last working version or wait a little bit.

Note: I don’t say that I don’t care about everything wrote here. If I could bring something to this community, I would. But xiaomi.eu doesn’t accept tips and I have no skill. So, like many, I’m passive and don’t catch what’s it’s written « over and over». Just hopping that this forum don’t get too « elitist» and die , like many I saw in 20years

« said over and over»... I want to point that not all of xiaomi.eu roms users go every day in the forum. In a large part, we just come to download the rom file every 2 months. Please be a little more comprehensive when someone ask politely some basic infos. Here, it’s just to know if we should upgrade the last working version or wait a little bit.

Note: I don’t say that I don’t care about everything wrote here. If I could bring something to this community, I would. But xiaomi.eu doesn’t accept tips and I have no skill. So, like many, I’m passive and don’t catch what’s it’s written « over and over». Just hopping that this forum don’t get too « elitist» and die , like many I saw in 20years
And why do you believe a search function exists ?

OK!
Stock rom perfectly fit to your requirement!
Make your choice!
Or learn some more in order to save this forum.
Thanks so much.

I have a Widevine problem on my Mi 10t. I am watching a series on Netflix and after 1 hour I have an error message it causes a restart and a reset of the Netflix password. I lose my offline programs. I have to restart the phone and erase the Netflix data to recover. But this is not a problem with the Netflix app. I have the same issue with HBO max.
What can I do? Anyone have the same issue?

Very good build esp in term of battery life and smoothness on my cmi Mi 10 Pro. Tks team a lot
I will keep this build until found better build

hi guys, if i want to reset my phone (mi 10) completely, i have to do it via twrp. is it enough to go to delete data, then all data is really deleted?

If yout want to sell the phone, be sure to unlink this device from your Mi account. ;)

Then, "Format Data" is the proper way to remove all your data. :)
remove mi account, of course, as an owner of a xiaomi phone you should know that. then format data, thank you;)

Reactions: osnix
hi guys, if i want to reset my phone (mi 10) completely, i have to do it via twrp. is it enough to go to delete data, then all data is really deleted?
I suppose it depends to what level you want to reset; and whether you have encrypted your data - by having some form of security access. If you haven't any security, then, before your resetting process, you should consider adding some security, eg. face recognition, finger print, password, so the data becomes encrypted. Deleting data is probably one of the easiest methods to recover data. At least consider formatting the relevant partitions. If you are happy to leave the current weekly beta ROM installed, all you would then need to do is a Factory reset. Or, you may feel it necessary to put back the stock ROM.
'Completely' for some may still mean that it could be recoverable! ;)

Who installed the rom, know if the "problem" of recent items not showing options was solved?

Enviado de meu Mi 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Who installed the rom, know if the "problem" of recent items not showing options was solved?

With a 3rd party launcher it still doesn't work (it works for some hours and then stops working again). With the last alfa version of Miui launcher people say that it works correctly.

From Mi9lite

With a 3rd party launcher it still doesn't work (it works for some hours and then stops working again). With the last alfa version of Miui launcher people say that it works correctly.

From Mi9lite
I use poco launcher. I use it to hide apps.

Hello everyone! Some advice to fix the dark mode issue? I can't turn it off (mi9se)!!! Thks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-25-17-39-55-046_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-25-17-39-55-046_com.android.settings.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.