MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats normal on android 11. you cant delete system apk or change the filesystem by default without a workaround e.g. magisk module
NO MAN, I CAN DO IT IN OTHER PHONE , I AM ROOT WITH MT MANAGER, THE PROBLEM ITS THE RECOVERY

NO MAN, I CAN DO IT IN OTHER PHONE , I AM ROOT WITH MT MANAGER, THE PROBLEM ITS THE RECOVERY
I think now I understood… you have three problems

1. you cant delete manually system files
I have explained it to you why its not possible in this rom
2. you are searching for a recovery app
some people are using swift or titanium
3. your eyes
I suggest to go to the doctor :)

@gogocar62 yes i mean this function but i lack the temperature display, but this is very important for me do you know a solution? Screenshot_2021-09-23-21-00-43-965_com.miui.home.jpg

I think now I understood… you have three problems

1. you cant delete manually system files
I have explained it to you why its not possible in this rom
2. you are searching for a recovery app
some people are using swift or titanium
3. your eyes
I suggest to go to the doctor :)

So I can do it in a Mi 9t pro with android 11 and in others with android 11 but I can not in the mi 10 or the K30 Pro, and you say that,

No problem,
But I think you confuse my problem with everyone's problem, forget it

Are you familiar with the fact that (most) phones originally released with A11 (i.e., not those that were e.g. released in 2019 with A9/10 and only later upgraded to A11) already have READ-ONLY SAR (System As Root) filesystems? If not, please google and learn about

Even Magisk (with full root) cannot delete/write to the system, but it can do systemless changes - again, if not familiar with the term, google is your friend

Who doesn't like that better should stay with the old phones. E.g. Lollipop, no problems with Bootloader unlocking, simple rooting with KingoRoot, etc. But times are changing

Maybe it's just me, or is the Google Discover feed a bit jittery/laggy? I'm using K30s Ultra.
It is a thing. I observed it since last week's update. More pronounced when using 144hz and 60hz refresh. If using 90hz Google Discover is more fluid.
Also things get better in performance mode.

I flashed this weekly build (21-9-22) over the stable. I don't have issues running the stable build...
That's not a good idea to switch to Weekly builds for your device (Mi 9). This device will reach EOL (End of Life) for Beta/Weekly updates soon... (plus you don't get any new features like media control in Control Center or battery performance mode options). ;)

That's not a good idea to switch to Weekly builds for your device (Mi 9). This device will reach EOL (End of Life) for Beta/Weekly updates soon... (plus you don't get any new features like media control in Control Center or battery performance mode options). ;)
I don't see logic in your advice, but OK...

@ BTW, I was able to "resurrect" by flashing the stable ROM back. But I still want to change it, as the performance was very poor and there are reports that this version is running much better. I keep thanking anyone who can help.

Reactions: trediu
I don't see logic in your advice, but OK...

@ BTW, I was able to "resurrect" by flashing the stable ROM back. But I still want to change it, as the performance was very poor and there are reports that this version is running much better. I keep thanking anyone who can help.
"Format Data" is the solution if you want to properly switch to Weekly. ;)

But if you don't want to format your data, you can also try my following patch: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...t-were-shipped-with-android-9-or-below.58318/

:)

So I can do it in a Mi 9t pro with android 11 and in others with android 11 but I can not in the mi 10 or the K30 Pro, and you say that,
Here's something to remember.
If the device came with android 10 from factory, system partition is not RW because they have dynamic partitions by default.
Mi 9t pro comes with android 9 out of the box, mi 10 comes with android 10 out of the box

Hope this is clear to you now

They won't. This has been said over and over again. There is no China beta ROM for the Mi 10T Pro.
@Silvio1953 I know there is no China Beta ROM for MI10T Pro, but if Xiaomi update their GLOBAL ROM with compatible camera blob xiaomi.eu team can port it.
So I was asking if there is information for the global rom, not the chineese one.

@Silvio1953 I know there is no China Beta ROM for MI10T Pro, but if Xiaomi update their GLOBAL ROM with compatible camera blob xiaomi.eu team can port it.
So I was asking if there is information for the global rom, not the chineese one.
As you said it's up to Xiaomi to update their blobs, so why you don't ask Xiaomi itself? I guess the devs here are not fortune tellers.

Updated (dirty) the Mi9 lite. I don't find any problem till now (no freeze, no lag, cts attest ok, banking app ok).
Thank you to developers!
hello, I'm still on the stable rom and I'm fine, however, the security patches are still on May 21. I would like to update by switching to the weekly but I'm afraid of malfunctions. you can tell me with good certainty that this weekly is usable daily. Thank you

As you said it's up to Xiaomi to update their blobs, so why you don't ask Xiaomi itself? I guess the devs here are not fortune tellers.
@MeiGuddet Jesus dude... I am asking as a friend. I love xiaomi.eu rom, but do you really think I can ask myself or anybody from this forum Xiaomi? No.
And if there is a chance somebody can have even little information about those things it's the xiaomi.eu team. We the mortals can't get info about that.
Sorry for asking...

Reactions: Gray Wolf
Short question: Does this build need any hack / e. g. Magisk Module to get CTS attestation and safety net passed for lmi / K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro? Or does it work out-of-the-box? I'm always rooted with Magisk, but would like to know if I still need an additional module for passing safety net.

Reactions: Amr Khedr
Short question: Does this build need any hack / e. g. Magisk Module to get CTS attestation and safety net passed for lmi / K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro? Or does it work out-of-the-box? I'm always rooted with Magisk, but would like to know if I still need an additional module for passing safety net.
SafetyNet is working out-of-the-box since the Weekly 21.9.15 so no need to install an additional Magisk module. ;)

hello, I'm still on the stable rom and I'm fine, however, the security patches are still on May 21. I would like to update by switching to the weekly but I'm afraid of malfunctions. you can tell me with good certainty that this weekly is usable daily. Thank you
I don't use every function offered by the rom. I can speak about what I use daily: I read news, ebooks, I watch some video, use banking app, my phone is rooted, battery consumption is awesome (with some settings adjustments)
I can't speak about gesture (for example) because I don't use them.
Security patch is dated 01/09/2021.
From Mi9lite

So once again Mi10T Pro camera doesn't work, and if they removed 10T Pro drivers from CN weekly....never will.
A noob question, isn't possible to install drivers from latest 10TPro Xiaomie.u stable 12.5.5, once is CN verison, on weeklys?

Reactions: ivo_kast
So once again Mi10T Pro camera doesn't work, and if they removed 10T Pro drivers from CN weekly....never will.
A noob question, isn't possible to install drivers from latest 10TPro Xiaomie.u stable 12.5.5, once is CN verison, on weeklys?
I am not sure what you mean by removed, since there is no CN weekly for Mi 10T Pro.
I have no doubt Xiaomi.eu devs will keep us updated when they find a stable ROM with blobs working on the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.