MIUI 12.6 21.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the new performance mode always disappearing? I mean, the slider in battery settings to change it, i have to delete battery app data and reboot each time to be able to change the mode. Idk if someone else have this issue

Reactions: k3067e3 and Iain_B
hi guys, if i want to reset my phone (mi 10) completely, i have to do it via twrp. is it enough to go to delete data, then all data is really deleted?
No, this is not acceptable if you resell this phone. Because it must be virgin state. with official recovery (without TWRP) and locked bootloader.
Only solution is original or recent fastboot rom installed via MIFLASH (lock option ticked!).
PS/ Last: this is not the good topic for that kind of discussion!!!

Why is the new performance mode always disappearing? I mean, the slider in battery settings to change it, i have to delete battery app data and reboot each time to be able to change the mode. Idk if someone else have this issue
at least on my mi10ultra on latest weekly , i dont have that issue

Strongly agree on my ginkgo. In the last 3 rom's a week the proximity sensor is not working properly. It was useless to go back to the last rom in which it worked normally. Thanks to the developers for their tireless work.
Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo
If it's useless to go back to an older rom version maybe it's just a problem with some setttings somewhere in a /data/data/ folder. Has anyone tried a full clean install to check if the proximity sensor problem still persists?

Reactions: gonzaloburga
I have problem with notification. All my notification sounds is same as call sounds. When I set notifications sound on Whatsapp, Telegram, it goes back to call sound .. Whatsapp even not ring. . I can not set notifications sounds..
I have Gauguin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-26-09-24-26-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-26-09-24-26-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 179
On Mi 9T Pro, I now can't change system navigation to gestures if the default launcher is not used. I use FNG. Before I could just use any launcher and enable gestures without issues. I'm not talking about the general Miui third party launcher issue, but this workaround used to work, and now it does not. This is the screen I get. Anyone know if there's a solution? Last beta I used was around 2 months old, did not have this problem.

Screenshot_2021-09-26-09-28-02-168_com.miui.home.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: teja011
On Mi 9T Pro, I now can't change system navigation to gestures if the default launcher is not used. I use FNG. Before I could just use any launcher and enable gestures without issues. I'm not talking about the general Miui third party launcher issue, but this workaround used to work, and now it does not. This is the screen I get. Anyone know if there's a solution? Last beta I used was around 2 months old, did not have this problem.

View attachment 38970
shrink your attachment!
expected you understand!

Reactions: osnix
Dear Folks,

stupidly i upgraded Mi10T pro from 21.8.4 with working camera to 21.9.22 with not working camera. My fault, i did not read-so its my problem. I tryed to flash 21.8.4 again but i get bootloop to recovery/twrp. At last i flashed the 21.9.22 again to get the phone work. Is there a chance to get the 21.8.4 to flash and work again without loss of data/clean install?

Dear Folks,

stupidly i upgraded Mi10T pro from 21.8.4 with working camera to 21.9.22 with not working camera. My fault, i did not read-so its my problem. I tryed to flash 21.8.4 again but i get bootloop to recovery/twrp. At last i flashed the 21.9.22 again to get the phone work. Is there a chance to get the 21.8.4 to flash and work again without loss of data/clean install?
Restore backup?
Because these are beta weekly ROMs, it is unknown how well downgrading will work.
Hint: I always do a full nandroid backup at least each time before upgrading; and these are copied to my PC. This week, because widgets are not working correctly, I restored my backup to last week, and so no data has been lost.

Mi10T Lite (gauguin) has problems with the Clock, Calendar and Weather app having no icons anymore
No issue there.
I have problem with notification. All my notification sounds is same as call sounds. When I set notifications sound on Whatsapp, Telegram, it goes back to call sound .. Whatsapp even not ring. . I can not set notifications sounds..
I have Gauguin
Cannot reproduce, notification sounds are working fine on my device.

I have Gauguin
is your problem like I have described / solved in this topic ?

if you have another issue, please describe it in more detail

Reactions: Iain_B
Anyone had problems with card details disappearing in nfc? Had it happen twice now were I've gone to pay for something only to find no card details exist in nfc

Anyone else has bug with random brightness and colors after unlocking screen (using fingerprint)? Sometimes brightness gets 50% lower, or whole screen gets some weird color overlay (green or red). Brightness slider stays on 80-90% level, all auto adjustments in settings are off (auto brightness, adjust for dark mode etc).
Lowering brightness to 0% and back helps to restore it, and enabling & disabling "Reading mode" helps to remove color overlay..
It's been since the first xiaomi.eu ROM I installed (12.3) I think, phone - Mi Note 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.