MIUI 12.6 21.9.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do no know if others have experienced this with the weather superwallpaper - I have noticed that mine has been reacting to rain and misty / foggy weather. But it seems to be lost as to the time of day, ie. there appears to be no difference between night and day, and certainly none of the colourful dawns or dusks as there were originally. And I am occasionally seeing the stars.
That's how it's been for me since day 1. Always sun day or night.
But I guess it has to do with the fact that Xiaomi hasn't updated MiWeatherWallpaper since January

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iain_B
Some bugs I am having:

1. When you press the bluetooth and wifi toggle it's in dark mode even though my phone isn't.
2. Whenever I enable and eventually disable silent mode the notification volume always is 75% even if I didn't set it that high.

Hello, I am running old MIUI 12,2 beta from 1 year ago. Must I format data to upgrade to this version?

Anyone having issues with WiFi turning off by itself when you are on mobile data?

Poco F2 Pro.

Good morning, I have this problem with the ROM on my mi10t

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-04-06-40-45-997_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-04-06-40-45-997_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 279
Hi! Updated yesterday with Redmi K30 two sim cards problem. Phone raises error and phone reboots into recovery. With one sim card it is OK.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=0; index=0
at com.android.phone.networkmode.NetworkModeHandlerAllSlot.updateNetworkTypeIfNeeded(Unknown Source:176)
at com.android.phone.networkmode.NetworkModeHandlerBase.handleMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:250)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

I read about EOL of beta for mi9.
I'm on 21.9.8 and, before update to last beta, I thinking about stable.

Does anyone know how to understand if a stable is an updated version of a beta?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: kalel77
I'm currently using this on my Poco F2 Pro with Nova launcher. When i open "recents" whether it's in horizontal or vertical view the phone freezes. Also it won't let you pick some of the currently opened apps

Anyone having this issue?

Is there anyone who owns MI 9 and already updated to 21.9.28 and can tell If it is worth updating? Any new features? New security patch?

Update or downgrade, most important is to know if you can "dirty" flash the latest Stable version from your current Weekly version, without issue. :)

The answer should be YES but remember it's always recommended to format the data partition when switching branch ( "Weekly" <-> "Stable" ). ;)

Reactions: xeGox

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
The last stable was released in August, therefore the beta version is always more updated than this one. Stay with the latest beta and when no more updates are released move to the stable version. However, wait for the release of MIUI 13 which with the stable version will be released much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.