Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibbbo

Members
Oct 6, 2021
Welcome :)
There has been mention from some of car Bluetooth connection problems.
If nobody comes with anything else, I would like to suggest the following:
- Clear and tidy up your memory, and clear all recents;
- Reboot into recovery (eg. TWPR);
- Delete Dalvik and cache;
- Delete the Data / System / Package_cache folder;
- Re-install your current ROM;
- Reboot to system (you may want to do that a second time as well).
Hi, thank you for your suggestions!
I tried everything, but only delete data (i.e. Hard reset) do the trick - now everything seems fine with Bluetooth.
Bug there are 100 apps to deal with now :D

Reactions: Iain_B

rafaelcapucci90

Members
Oct 8, 2021
I'm having problem with multi touch on my device MI 9, I can't zoom, pinch, gestures etc, and some moments there are involuntary touches on the screen while scrolling the page, what i can do? Its a hardware problem or rom problem?

fa4hungary

Members
Feb 27, 2019
On Redmi 9T:

For some apps (Outlook, Gmail), even if I set a notification sound, it only works until I restart the phone, then it doesn't sound.

Bernd_with_MI4C

Members
Jan 8, 2017
I'm having problem with multi touch on my device MI 9, I can't zoom, pinch, gestures etc, and some moments there are involuntary touches on the screen while scrolling the page, what i can do? Its a hardware problem or rom problem?
If it showed that from the start, then it sounds like a ghost touch issue - I purchased an MI9 like that myself!
There are tools that help a little, but usually it helps to wait a bit and try again on inputs. Zoom and 3-finger screenshot you can forget! And it is probably not the display, but is probably a memory / processor problem. I tried it with LOS and other ROM - in TWRP it is a little better, but the problem does not disappear!

bluefish

Members
Oct 31, 2020
The overview of the open apps crashes frequently for me since a few versions. I can't click on the previews and sometimes the preview images are no longer displayed like in the picture below...
(Mi9)

1633719486557.jpg

Reactions: trediu

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
The overview of the open apps crashes frequently for me since a few versions. I can't click on the previews and sometimes the preview images are no longer displayed like in the picture below...
(Mi9)
Use the stock launcher (MIUI Launcher) to avoid this issue. ;)

Reactions: geoorg

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Last edited:

Omnio

Members
Nov 23, 2014
Can I dirty flash this build over MIUI 12.3 - 20.9.12? (RN8 - Ginkgo)

Thanks in advance

Real_alex

Members
Jun 7, 2020
I got that issue since a few updates now. I have a K20/Mi9T. It happens once every 2 days and i'm forced to force reboot to be able to use the phone again. The problem is maybe due to the alpha launcher or maybe even an MIUI bug. Sadly there will be no android 12 for my K20 which i think will probably fix the issue.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
I got that issue since a few updates now. I have a K20/Mi9T. It happens once every 2 days and i'm forced to force reboot to be able to use the phone again. The problem is maybe due to the alpha launcher or maybe even an MIUI bug. Sadly there will be no android 12 for my K20 which i think will probably fix the issue.
Switch to Stable version => End of Weekly updates is coming soon (November 27th, 2021) for your device. ;)

DiegoConD

Members
Oct 30, 2020
It should work fine (I switched from 21.9.1 to 12.5.1.0, without issue) and latests Weekly for Mi 9T/K20 don't have any new feature... :)
How did you switch? I would like to go to stable but I dont want to format all my data haha

StavrosK

Members
Aug 22, 2020
Mi 10 Pro 5G, has some horrible battery drain.
It won't last half day (same usage I used to get full day and still have 30%).
Sometimes phone feels warm without using it. A reboot makes it cool down for couple hours.
The majority of battery is consumed by "Others", in the battery section. Which apps go to this category? Any app to get more useful info on this?.
Phone is not rooted.
Tried cleaning dalvik and cache couple time's.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks for spending your time making this ROM, appreciate it

Reactions: Stickit
Status
Not open for further replies.