MIUI 12.6 21.9.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Is anyone facing problems with the stock email app? I have multiple accounts on it and all of them, except for one, keep on logging out.
I haven't cleared the data yet

I'm actually curious and have to ask the one real question that no one asks :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:: What has changed to the Hearing Card? is it the Additional Settings > Accessibility > Hearing?

Reactions: Ratzfatz
MIUI Beta ROM Information

After November 27, 2021, the development version for these models will be stopped.

The following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test, this date being the end of life for these models: Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro.

Note: Stable releases will continue to be updated until all features have been implemented and all bugs from the development release to date have been resolved.
When posting statements like this, it is always useful to put the source.

I got this message again and again after update my MI9. What's the reason for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-01-06-45-22-571_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.png
    Screenshot_2021-10-01-06-45-22-571_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 392
Reactions: Kaliban69
Now that we have a working TWRP for the Mix4 is it possible to make a zip of the ROM instead of using fastboot?

Reactions: radoinc
MIUI Beta ROM Information

After November 27, 2021, the development version for these models will be stopped.

The following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test, this date being the end of life for these models: Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro.

Note: Stable releases will continue to be updated until all features have been implemented and all bugs from the development release to date have been resolved.
As Beta Rom for Mi9 will soon come to EoL, does this mean, I have to switch to stable? What is the prefered way to switch from weekly to stable without loosing Data?
The new miui downloader app says that Mi9 will get Miui13. Will there be no beta for it?

Reactions: xeGox
When i back up data. Google mistook my mi 10ultra for google pixel 5. Where is the problem? Thanks

"New - Hearing card"
How can I activate it? On my Mi 9 isn't working. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-01-16-13-21-617_com.mi.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-01-16-13-21-617_com.mi.health.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20211001_161334.jpg
    IMG_20211001_161334.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 381
Reactions: ezzat5700
hello, can you try the camera in slow motion video 720 / 960 fps?... works when you use it, but at the end the video is not saved - MI 9 lite
can someone try?

Hi. I have a problem with app notifications. When the screen lights up the notification comes immediately. but when I turn off the screen I can't get notifications. Is there any way to fix it? Thanks.

I can see that this says more or less the same thing, and one could have been copied from the other - but what is the source?
I.E. is this from an official release from Xiaomi? (link)
I don't know exactly who endorses that TG channel: https://t.me/xiaomiui, but you could try to find on their Web site: http://xiaomiui.net/

You can find there notifications for all MIUI releases, future Xiaomi phones, everything.
Every week, way before Xiaomi.eu officially releases the Weekly here (and even before Updaters start to receive early update notifications), they already post the upcoming Release notes

Anyway, yesterday or today they posted an interesting chart about support for future A12 (screenshot attached)

Attachments

• A12.jpg
    A12.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
As Beta Rom for Mi9 will soon come to EoL, does this mean, I have to switch to stable? What is the prefered way to switch from weekly to stable without loosing Data?
The new miui downloader app says that Mi9 will get Miui13. Will there be no beta for it?
Typically, changing from beta to stable you would normally have to format data. However, some have managed to change without having to format data, but the result may be unpredictable.

I do no know if others have experienced this with the weather superwallpaper - I have noticed that mine has been reacting to rain and misty / foggy weather. But it seems to be lost as to the time of day, ie. there appears to be no difference between night and day, and certainly none of the colourful dawns or dusks as there were originally. And I am occasionally seeing the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.