MIUI 12.6 21.9.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Changelog(from my Poco f3) Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-03-54-292_com.android.updater.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-14-19-04-28-502_com.android.updater.jpg

why does xiaomi.eu say in this changelog that the Poco F3 will no longer receive weekly updates due to Android 12 testing and why do they still release an update for the Poco f3 that makes no sense

The incorrect ROM was pushed to the server for a while, has been removed. Android 12 release isn't ready yet.
Do you mean the xiaomi.eu Server or the Xiaomi Server because Xiaomi Launch the Android 12 Update Too Look Here :https://adimorahblog.com/redmi-k40-mi-11x-poco-f3-android-12-beta/
why do you say android 12 has not yet been realeased when xiaomi has actually realeased an android 12 beta rom for the redmi k40?
? confused because the xiami firmware updater does not show any update 2021-10-14 (1).png

Last edited:
Don't you read changelogs?
Xiaomi has been releasing the beta android 12 for several weeks now, but the xiaomi.eu ROM is not yet ready (there is a lot of work) for community developers.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Don't you read changelogs?
Xiaomi has been releasing the beta android 12 for several weeks now, but the xiaomi.eu ROM is not yet ready (there is a lot of work) for community developers.

Thanks for the fast replie
I read changelogs but the weeks before there was only an internal beta of Android 12 for Poco F3 at Xiaomi. Only yesterday was the beta of Android 12 for the Poco
F3 was also distributed to some people in public see here:https://adimorahblog.com/redmi-k40-mi-11x-poco-f3-android-12-beta/
and to an internal beta that Xiami.eu team will hardly come close
In the changelogs is nowhere that the Xiami.eu team is working on Android 12 I thought that means that Xiaomi is working on Android 12 what would be more logical.
How should I know that the Ximai.eu team is working on a Xiami.eu Android 12 Rom. Then why did they realeased the rom when it wasn't ready yet?

I tried to receive something through MiShare but MiShare isn't working.
Is this related to the ROM or can I fix this issue?

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.