MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Chrome you must install first:

Don't know what could be a problem with Netflix (btw, it doesn't require SafetyNet, doesn't look for root) only that maybe Netflix is not available in some countries (try installing from Google play and describe/screenshot what is exactly the error).

I have both (but for Chrome I really needed the trichrome library as above) and Netflix was installed with no problem (supporting L1, FullHD, HDR 10 on Mi 9T as on the screenshot)
Can you tell me the app you use in the screenshot? Thanks

Attachments

• Fingerprint-Payments.jpg
    Fingerprint-Payments.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Widevine-Certificate.jpg
    Widevine-Certificate.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, clean flash Poco F3.
Why my device get hot when i play CODM 32bits not 64 (low graphics and Max refresh Rate)?
Any fix or solution ?
Thanks in advance

This BUG still present: Screenshot by double tapping fingerprint button (Poco F3) will not work if the screen has a finger touching it

Video showing the problem:

Where can i report this bug directly to Xiaomi since seems to be not related to xiaomi.eu?

Hi! I have a Poco F2 pro. Previously i had the latest Los 18.1 on it. I changed to recovery to the latest 3.5.2_10-MB -v1.2 (MBTWRP_21-05-2021_LMI.img) and made a whole backup. After that i followed the instructions, format data, reboot, copy the zip and start the install. I always got the following error:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Updater process ended with ERROR 7
Error installing zip file...

Tried to install the zip with signature verification, same error. What's the problem? Atm I'm downloading the last EEA fastboot rom for the phone, maybe the problem is that the los rom changed something with the partitions?

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

Optimization - Unlocked Xiaomi's refresh rate limits for international apps like YouTube
Does this mean, that apps like YouTube will run at 120hz refresh rate on phones with screens capable of it? On my F3 it's still at 60, and app switching is still at 90. Is it a bug, or did i misunderstand the changelog?

By design, Google is going to enforce that SafetyNet should fail whenever (among the other reasons) Bootloader is unlocked.
And that is the case: to install a non-stock firmware, one must first unlock the BL - hence one can stay on the stock fw, or one must be aware of the consequences and not to use that phone for apps that will check the SN

However, it is still possible to trick the SN (Google still did not enforce the full-proof mechanism), however you generally need Magisk and you need to follow the guides that have been repeatedly asked/answered/posted the last two weeks here (since the moment when Google made their last changes on the backend side causing many devices with unlocked BL to fail SN although they previously did not fail)
My Safetly Net has been failing now for several months (I cannot remember how many). I am still installing Magisk after every update; I still have root functions and all of my security apps (eg. banks) work. However, every time I reboot, Magisk installs itself, and I just have to uninstall it.
That is my successful formula. :)
[Edit: I have got used to not using Google Pay contactless - although the app still works)

Last edited:
Hi, clean flash Poco F3.
Why my device get hot when i play CODM 32bits not 64 (low graphics and Max refresh Rate)?
Any fix or solution ?
Thanks in advance
Nah buy a gaming phone it you want a cooler device while gaming on a 64bit SoC a 32bit game :).

The why should be obvious, takes you 10 seconds to copy and paste your own sentence about 32 vs 64 bit into google and read what this is about ..

K40/PocoF3

Android Auto is freezing my phone a millisecond after touching the Android Auto button at my car radio.
There is no different between cable or wireless.

Bluetooth works fine.

My Safetly Net has been failing now for several months (I cannot remember how many). I am still installing Magisk after every update; I still have root functions and all of my security apps (eg. banks) work. However, every time I reboot, Magisk installs itself, and I just have to uninstall it.
That is my successful formula. :)
[Edit: I have got used to not using Google Pay contactless - although the app still works)
This is kinda weird, I still pass safetynet. What modules do you have installed?

After downloading v 4.22 from Telegram, in your phone go to settings/apps and delete the updates of the installed system launcher. Then install the downloaded 4.22 version.
There are no updates and MIUI blocks updates to system apps from external sources.

I'm very happy with this rom for my Mi10(Umi), battery life is great and everything is smooth like butter. Only safety net isn't pass but this isn't a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.