MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some tests, at least on Mi 10 Ultra, the main culprit of battery drain in the last 3 weekly is bluetooth kernel wakelock (especially hal_bluetooth_lock). I always have bluetooth turned on but there was no massive wakelock till 21.8.18. Is there anything xiaomi.eu devs can do or it's all up to Xiaomi? I think that kernel is a black box but hope to be wrong...

Hi, I am asking if in the next update you can integrate the mi buds 3 pro built-in app in Bluetooth so we can modify and settings. Also, I have noticed bugs with mi buds 3 pro on version 21.9.8 wherein both audio and mic on calls are annoyingly muffled. Moreover, The pop-ups are quite inconsistent. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next update. Btw I am using Poco F3 with the latest 21.9.9 update. More power to the dev team I appreciate your efforts and time :)).

Hi, I am asking if in the next update you can integrate the mi buds 3 pro built-in app in Bluetooth so we can modify and settings. Also, I have noticed bugs with mi buds 3 pro on version 21.9.8 wherein both audio and mic on calls are annoyingly muffled. Moreover, The pop-ups are quite inconsistent. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next update. Btw I am using Poco F3 with the latest 21.9.9 update. More power to the dev team I appreciate your efforts and time :)).
Already been answered about settings. Check the forum.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi, may I know what's the thread name? I can't seem to find it. Btw I am new to this forum, I would appreciate it if you guide me towards this matter. Thank you very much in advance bro :)

btw, I just want to know whether you are also experiencing below standards battery life on your mi buds 3 pro like me (50% Volume, Anc Off, and yet only 3-4hrs of battery just with music playback). And also when in calls, specifically messenger calls, I am experiencing muffled audio and mic and I don't know what is the culprit whether it is incompatiblity with eu rom or a defect on the certain model that I have. I tried factory resetting but still no luck. I hope you can share with me your experiences so far on this buds 3 pro. Thank you very much!

Acknowledged, the same on my phone and whenever I try to start the camera from lock screen the message "don't cover the earphone area" appears. Haha, tried with a tooth brush already - but obviously a software problem with proximity sensor... So the answer will be: report this to Xiaomi in Chicago China.

I confirm, happy that is not my installation is not corrupted. Hope that it's fixed in next release
I have the same problem, I have reverted to the previous weekly rom and it keeps getting the same annoying error in ginko. I hope it is fixed in the next weekly rom which by the way I see that it has not been uploaded yet. How always thanks to the developers for their work.

btw, I just want to know whether you are also experiencing below standards battery life on your mi buds 3 pro like me (50% Volume, Anc Off, and yet only 3-4hrs of battery just with music playback). And also when in calls, specifically messenger calls, I am experiencing muffled audio and mic and I don't know what is the culprit whether it is incompatiblity with eu rom or a defect on the certain model that I have. I tried factory resetting but still no luck. I hope you can share with me your experiences so far on this buds 3 pro. Thank you very much!
Having timed them but I've used them alot with anc on in a factory for 2 hours before they go into the case and they seem to be around half way or below when I put them in the case. Volume is a problem with them and a lot have complained about it. Calls haven't really tested.

Not sure what you're talking about, but not the latest APOLLOGlobal V12.5.4.0.RJDMIXM, nor APOLLOEEAGlobal V12.5.5.0.RJDEUXM have updated camera blobs.
Okay, I didn't know that there are no updates in the camera blobs, sorry for bugging you.. I just tried to help..

Having timed them but I've used them alot with anc on in a factory for 2 hours before they go into the case and they seem to be around half way or below when I put them in the case. Volume is a problem with them and a lot have complained about it. Calls haven't really tested.

How about bro when it comes to the number of charges the case holds? I have noticed I can only recharge 3-4 times with the case and it's quite disappointing since they claimed 6 hours with and off and 50% Volume but it doesn't even reach that extent. Hopefully, this is more of a software/firmware-related thing rather than a hardware one that can be fixed through future updates. Anyway thank you for answering my inquiry, it helps a lot especially in giving peace of mind because I thought it was just me and I am in need of using my warranty which is a bit hassle.

Poco F3, 21.9.8. When 120Hz is on, there is a twitching of the screen when scrolling, in the same Chrome and other apps it is very clearly visible

Just updated my Xiaomi Mi 9T, running Xiaomi.eu Stable (it's even newer Security patch than Weekly for Mi 9T), A11 (MIUI 12.1) to the latest Magisk Alpha b6298f86:

That's basically the pre-release channel for the future Magisk (not built by TJW himself but by vvb2060 who was one of the crucial developers for the previous 'official' Magisk releases) and incl. the latest TJW commits with Magisk Hide removed and DenyList introduced

For Mi 9T and Magisk v23 (incl. the previous Alpha versions) I didn't need any modules for Xiaomi.eu Weekly or Dtable, no need for spoofing the model, no need for MHPC or USNF modules- it was simply passing SafetyNet with MagiskHide enabled.
And SN for Mi 9T was not affected by the recent Google move from Sep 2 (mostly affecting the newer models)

Now, "cat has changed the color" (Deng) but it still catches the mice - with DenyList enforced in the new Alpha and the usual two GMS processes enlisted, it happily passes the SafetyNet again

We don't know how Google is looking to the cat that changed the color, but yeah - for the moment it looks ok

Newer models that were affected by Google's Sep 2 changes on the backend will additionally need to use e.g. USNF 2.1.2

PS: Probably for the future Weeklies 21.9.15 SN (what was affected on Sep 2) will be fixed, hence no modules will be needed again (like up to the two weeks ago).
I.e., no Magisk at all or Magisk with MagiskHide (reshaped now to DenyList for the upcoming 'official' Magisk)

Attachments

• Magisk Alpha.jpg
    Magisk Alpha.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Google Play Services.jpg
    Google Play Services.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 261
  • SafetyNet .jpg
    SafetyNet .jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Device Certified.jpg
    Device Certified.jpg