MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, i have a problem, with the wweakly builds.. i have one xioami mi 11 ultra, and in the setup screen my phone give an error and reboot every ten secondos.... with the stable rom, not... where is the problem? please help me T.T
Did you install the weekly over the stable?

Xiaomi cloud still can sync,
This is my error
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: only accept absolute path
    at com.miui.cloudbackup.r.B.e(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.miui.cloudbackup.r.B.a(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.miui.cloudbackup.o.h.a(Unknown Source:5)
    at com.miui.cloudbackup.o.x.run(Unknown Source:202)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mali2
Hi to everybody
I have an F2 pro and I'm quite happy with the fluidity and performance of the rom, but in this update, I don't know if it has anything to do with dual Wi-Fi, but my devices (car and others) can no longer capture hotspot. I can activate, but it is not visible....
Any ideas???

Hi to everybody
I have an F2 pro and I'm quite happy with the fluidity and performance of the rom, but in this update, I don't know if it has anything to do with dual Wi-Fi, but my devices (car and others) can no longer capture hotspot. I can activate, but it is not visible....
Any ideas???
Connected to my Poco F3 with his build....writing this with my desktop using my hotspot....no issues at all...btw....having Wifi while sharing Hotspot is amazing :) Did not know this before!

Last edited:
Connected to my Poco F3 with his build....writing this with my desktop using my hotspot....no issues at all...btw....having Wifi while sharing Hotspot is amazing :) Did not know this before!

...I haven't made any kind of change in settings. I even thought it was the Wi-Fi of the car, but I experimented with another phone, and also does not detect wi-fi (hotspot). Everything's as active as it was before. I don't understand what can be

How much better is the battery life compared to Miui 12 on the 11 Ultra?
Still not as good Miui 12 getting about 10% less about then again I use my phone a lot be it for work or play.

But I felt it could be not all but slowly optimised for A12. Ever since I gone to A12 the battery drain is definitely more aggressive then before.

But compared to the previous MIUI 13 it much better like 20% better.

Hey guys,
I flashed MIUI 13 weekly to my MI 10 ultra from MIUI 12.5.10 Stable.
I am getting frustrated with the weekly ROM due to bugs.
How can I downgrade from MUI13 weekly to MIUI 12 stable given that A12 doesn't support TWRP flashing and my MIUI12 ROM is TWRP? I can't find fastboot ROM for my phone.
I am stuck. Please HELP.
ALSO, if full wipe is needed, how do I wipe it? While flashing?

Hey guys,
I flashed MIUI 13 weekly to my MI 10 ultra from MIUI 12.5.10 Stable.
I am getting frustrated with the weekly ROM due to bugs.
How can I downgrade from MUI13 weekly to MIUI 12 stable given that A12 doesn't support TWRP flashing and my MIUI12 ROM is TWRP? I can't find fastboot ROM for my phone.
I am stuck. Please HELP.
ALSO, if full wipe is needed, how do I wipe it? While flashing?
use miflash and a stock rom fastboot image for your device eg from mifirm.net und flash it with clear data dont lock the device. then you can flash your xiaomi.eu rom. this is the safe way.

Status
Not open for further replies.