MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I flashed MIUI 13 weekly to my MI 10 ultra from MIUI 12.5.10 Stable.
I am getting frustrated with the weekly ROM due to bugs.
How can I downgrade from MUI13 weekly to MIUI 12 stable given that A12 doesn't support TWRP flashing and my MIUI12 ROM is TWRP? I can't find fastboot ROM for my phone.
I am stuck. Please HELP.
ALSO, if full wipe is needed, how do I wipe it? While flashing?
What are your issues you are facing? I only know that Mi 10T Pro has issues because of cam. On my Poco F3 I have no issues at all. Did you do fresh install via Fastboot or an update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-17-15-22-21-430_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-17-15-22-21-430_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2022-01-17-15-22-18-756_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-17-15-22-18-756_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 193
Add the screen time function to the battery item, as it was implemented in the stable miui 13, and on Mix 4 120 watt charging does not work super speed in full, please fix it developers. Thank you in advance.
I am interested in the screen time in the battery item under the graph, I need the developers to add it.
Stable ROMs are older, and have an older Security app, where the Screen item is still available.
The problem is in the newer Security app on Weekly, we did not remove it.

It is just turned on and charging the smartphone does not work correctly, that is, slowly, on other firmware where there is miui 12 and 12.6, it works quickly and correctly. This is a mistake of the developers xiaomi.eu
When you blatantly blame us for something, you should be ready with proof in hand to support your statement. What is the mistake? Show us.
And if you can't, keep it quiet before pointing fingers in all directions.

There are no problems with charging on the Chinese firmware, that's for sure, the charging speed is the command xiaomi.eu I made a mistake, I need to fix it.
Eu command error
The team xiaomi.EU
What you "need" is not a part of my schedule. We don't work for you. We don't touch anything related to charging.
Using the word "command" to refer to a "team" is not a thing in the English language. (Russian?)

Thank you to all the developers for your hard work. I also had beta 22.1.6 but 22.1.13 works so well. I don't think I've ever had such a good battery life on my Mi 10. And I didn't encounter any bugs. I used to be stable on 12.6, but it didn't go that fast. From this point of view, Xiaomi did a good job. I need stability and speed, not all kinds of features that I don't use and a lot bugs.
Thanks again and keep it up!

Thank you for your amazing work
Chinese ROM is really deferent from the global , it's like i have a new phone with working features
For example the haptic feedback is completely different than the global , i was had a problem that makes the device keeps restarting to the recovery and force close for the permission app and fixed by cleaning data for the permission app
And i have a question about feature in the new MIUI 13 that I can't see in here and i don't know if its not included yet or there is something wrong with my installation or i don't know how to reach it it's the new control center

Thanks
Device is Poco F3

Stable ROMs are older, and have an older Security app, where the Screen item is still available.

When you blatantly blame us for something, you should be ready with proof in hand to support your statement. What is the mistake? Show us.

What you "need" is not a part of my schedule. We don't work for you. We don't touch anything related to charging.
Using the word "command" to refer to a "team" is not a thing in the English language. (Russian?)
Thank you for your great work! Everybody is free to take the regular route with regular updates via OTA. I'm thankful for your work even if sometimes something might not work (which is either because of Xiaomi or at least not on purpose).

I was happy to send a few EUR as a support and will do now and then. People these days take everthing for granted and still they complain.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
When I use the camera the phone (Poco F2 Pro) restarts after some seconds and it throws me this error:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-18-01-39-22-001_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-18-01-39-22-001_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 137
Is there an easy way to force close the foreground app? I had to use customiuizer for miui 12.5, but it does not support miui 13 yet.

Hello all, i'm on MIUI 13 stable (poco f3) and I want to going to weekly builds, what Is the exactly procedure? THX
only double click on windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat ?

Last edited:
Thank you

the guide says:

if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / you change between weekly and stable
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

or as an update from weekly to weekly or stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Thats all ... voilla .....

but in my case? I want to go from stable to weekly, so the same procedure applies using the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat file? without formatting? Do I not lose my data or will I have problems?

Thank you

the guide says:

if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / you change between weekly and stable

but in my case? I want to go from stable to weekly, so the same procedure applies using the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat file? without formatting? Do I not lose my data or will I have problems?
I have edit the post for more clarity

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
you change from weekly to stable or you change from stable to weekly

You will loose your Data -> make a backup

Reactions: KGVER and biscoot

From where there are so many aggressions, I didn't poke anyone and I don't order anyone, I just write a problem that exists and if there is an opportunity to fix that's all, for this site xiaomi.eu and there is to write problems and solve them, you need to be people and understand each other, and not rush with anger. Peace to you) yes I am Russian)

Reactions: Cebrero
I have edit the post for more clarity

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
you change from weekly to stable or you change from stable to weekly

You will loose your Data -> make a backup
so I have to format ... I understood that I could update from stable to weekly without losing anything ... damn...

Hi

I can't also lock on 5g..In most cases I used to have 5g and now I can only see 4g+.This is the first time I install eu rom on my poco f3.
My carrier is Vodafone greece

Any other with same issues on poco f3??

Would it be possible to include "Android Factory Reset is recommended to fix storage issues after windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" on the first post under fastboot installation instructions?

Having loads of issues including Telegram, WhatsApp, Android Auto... A number of other people are having similar issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.