MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this arrow mean? Is it some new feature?
IMG_20220115_121018.jpg

It's in the image editor.

can anyone turn on "reverse charging" ?? (Mi11)

for me it doesnt working.

"turned off reverse wireless charging" An Error occurred during charging, Reverse wireless charging is turn off now"

can anyone turn on "reverse charging" ?? (Mi11)

for me it doesnt working.

"turned off reverse wireless charging" An Error occurred during charging, Reverse wireless charging is turn off now"
works fine on my mi11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-15-14-07-15-230_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-15-14-07-15-230_com.android.chrome.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2022-01-15-14-07-25-531_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-15-14-07-25-531_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: @APan and biscoot
Am i the only one who's facing issues with mobile networks? 5g isn't working at all with two different sims of two different carriers...
MI 11 Lite 5G is working normally, Brazil operator Claro.
I don't know if I can post it, but I made a video testing it on speedtest.

first what phone do u have
second works fine here on my mi11
Thanks for your reply, my phone is MI10 Umi.
I've got 2 sims in my phone, all of them from different Italian carriers.
Since previous release of mui13 beta everything was working as expected

Thanks for your reply, my phone is MI10 Umi.
I've got 2 sims in my phone, all of them from different Italian carriers.
Since previous release of mui13 beta everything was working as expected
I'm Italian too and have Mi10 too, no problems whatsoever with Vodafone or Fastweb 5G, DSS or n78. (the latter just needs the right MBN set, to use it in 5G).

Yes, but date format is a translation issue, your report should be in the Greek translation repository for the translator to fix: English UK is partially maintained by us directly so I'll take a look.

Hi Igor, thanks a ton for your hardwork. Can I request an additonal feature in your ROMs? It would be marvellous if you can separate the Notification and System Sound volume as it is done in One UI and other AOSP ROMs. I do not want to reduce my ringtone volume but like to keep the notification and system sound volume to minimum. The loud notification sounds are irritating in my work place and when I reduce the Ringtone, I am missing my calls.

Hi Igor, thanks a ton for your hardwork. Can I request an additonal feature in your ROMs? It would be marvellous if you can separate the Notification and System Sound volume as it is done in One UI and other AOSP ROMs. I do not want to reduce my ringtone volume but like to keep the notification and system sound volume to minimum. The loud notification sounds are irritating in my work place and when I reduce the Ringtone, I am missing my calls.

hi sir, u cant simply request to add this & that to our beloved rom :)

• Love
Reactions: biscoot
How can I fix it???I have connect my phone with the computer...

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 2022-01-15 221737.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2022-01-15 221737.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Italian too and have Mi10 too, no problems whatsoever with Vodafone or Fastweb 5G, DSS or n78. (the latter just needs the right MBN set, to use it in 5G).
Can you better explain me DSS or n78 and MBN test? Also, i use both sim in dual SIM mode, tried to remove one of the two sims without lucky

Can you better explain me DSS or n78 and MBN test? Also, i use both sim in dual SIM mode, tried to remove one of the two sims without lucky
DSS stands for Dynamic Spectrum Sharing, is used by Vodafone (in some cities) and W3 (nationwide), essentially they are using a part of spectrum (B3, 1800MHz for W3 and B1, 2100MHZ for VF) for emitting both 4G and 5G signal at the same time, dynamically allocating part of that spectrum to one or the other technology. n78 is a dedicated band used for 5G (and sometimes 4G FWA, in the lower part of this spectrum) between 3500 and 3800MHz.
About MBN setting here's a guide https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-2-3-4.59832/page-3#post-590098
Out of curiosity which carriers do you have? Have you alredy set the SIM to "5G preferred" (remember, only one sim at a time can be set to 5G, the other one to 4G or lower)? Are you sure about your carrier's 5G coverage in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.