MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Igor, thanks a ton for your hardwork. Can I request an additonal feature in your ROMs? It would be marvellous if you can separate the Notification and System Sound volume as it is done in One UI and other AOSP ROMs. I do not want to reduce my ringtone volume but like to keep the notification and system sound volume to minimum. The loud notification sounds are irritating in my work place and when I reduce the Ringtone, I am missing my calls.
That's not "adding a feature", it's breaking apart an existing one, audio stream management in this case.
It's patching the framework, Settings and all variants of the volume panel. Such a patch is not maintainable, will cause more problems than it's worth.

DSS stands for Dynamic Spectrum Sharing, is used by Vodafone (in some cities) and W3 (nationwide), essentially they are using a part of spectrum (B3, 1800MHz for W3 and B1, 2100MHZ for VF) for emitting both 4G and 5G signal at the same time, dynamically allocating part of that spectrum to one or the other technology. n78 is a dedicated band used for 5G (and sometimes 4G FWA, in the lower part of this spectrum) between 3500 and 3800MHz.
About MBN setting here's a guide https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-2-3-4.59832/page-3#post-590098
Out of curiosity which carriers do you have? Have you alredy set the SIM to "5G preferred" (remember, only one sim at a time can be set to 5G, the other one to 4G or lower)? Are you sure about your carrier's 5G coverage in your area?
Thanks so much for your explanation, I'm going to read the guide.
I have Windtre and TIM as carriers.
Thanks again, i think that if I'll not solve the issue I'll have to back to previous beta of miui13.
Do you think that the rollback to previous version should be done dirty or need to erase all the data?

Reactions: matcel
Thanks so much for your explanation, I'm going to read the guide.
You're welcome.
I have Windtre and TIM as carriers.
For W3 there shouldn't be any problems at all, since Fastweb uses their network for 5G (and it works with this build) and I have loaded H3G/W3 MBN to make it work (Mi10 is not certified for using Fastweb DSS 5G). About TIM I dont'know, since I haven't tested it with this build.
Thanks again, i think that if I'll not solve the issue I'll have to back to previous beta of miui13.
Do you think that the rollback to previous version should be done dirty or need to erase all the data?
I think that a clean flash is better for sure.

Reactions: katerpanne
You're welcome.

For W3 there shouldn't be any problems at all, since Fastweb uses their network for 5G (and it works with this build) and I have loaded H3G/W3 MBN to make it work (Mi10 is not certified for using Fastweb DSS 5G). About TIM I dont'know, since I haven't tested it with this build.

I think that a clean flash is better for sure.
How could I retrieve the right MBN for H3g and windtre?

How could I retrieve the right MBN for H3g and windtre?
In the MBN menu (see the linked guide) just search H3G in the search bar, then select SUB_0 for the first slot, then click "Act": the baseband reboots (you'll see no service for a couple seconds). For the second SIM slot unfortunately it cant'be set in that way since the first release of MIUI13, there's another, more complex method, which requires a computer, some software and root. Be careful doing this and remember to change it, if you're going to change SIM in that slot.

Hi guys,

I have chinese Mi10 with A11 global miui 12.5 rom. I see that since coming from A11 I should use the recovery method but the rom for Mi10 is a fastboot rom.
Could someone guide me?

Thanks in advance

In the MBN menu (see the linked guide) just search H3G in the search bar, then select SUB_0 for the first slot, then click "Act": the baseband reboots (you'll see no service for a couple seconds). For the second SIM slot unfortunately it cant'be set in that way since the first release of MIUI13, there's another, more complex method, which requires a computer, some software and root. Be careful doing this and remember to change it, if you're going to change SIM in that slot.
I tried to put H3g MBN on sub 0 for w3 sim but without any luck...now it seems to go worse than before, but I can't find the MBN for w3 to reset it...could you help me?

I tried to put H3g MBN on sub 0 for w3 sim but without any luck...now it seems to go worse than before, but I can't find the MBN for w3 to reset it...could you help me?
Just choose the MBN that was set before, select the right Sub and press "ACT". What do you mean by "go worse"?

Hi guys,

I have chinese Mi10 with A11 global miui 12.5 rom. I see that since coming from A11 I should use the recovery method but the rom for Mi10 is a fastboot rom.
Could someone guide me?

Thanks in advance
You misunderstood, the method need to match the new ROM, so you apply the fastboot A12 guide

Edit: Nevermind, missed biscoot previous answer.

Just choose the MBN that was set before, select the right Sub and press "ACT". What do you mean by "go worse"?
Honestly I don't remember exactly which was the previous MBN on sub 0, i think it was windtre Italy, but I can't find it trying to search for it in MBN list...
Now it goes worse because the speedtest result in a lower download speed than before change the MBN... :(

Honestly I don't remember exactly which was the previous MBN on sub 0, i think it was windtre Italy, but I can't find it trying to search for it in MBN list...
Now it goes worse because the speedtest result in a lower download speed than before change the MBN... :(
Do you think that the complete reset of the phone reloading the ROM via fastboot could restore previous MBN records?

Bank apps always crash first few hours to a day after updated. After that it can be used perfectly. I have no idea why . I just think it's about app security, cause two days ago I updated Android security patch, then bank apps crashed again after they run perfectly after first day of 22.1.6 update. This has been happened since updated to A12.
On 22.1.13 still faced this problem but now it can be used perfectly again after first day.
Btw thanks to all Devs.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Any idea why the 120 Watt charching mode doesn't work? I have an 120Watt Charger.. But it Shows me 55 Watt..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-15-17-57-15-221_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-15-17-57-15-221_lockscreen.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 140
You misunderstood, the method need to match the new ROM, so you apply the fastboot A12 guide

Edit: Nevermind, missed biscoot previous answer.
And I did. I ran the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat but after it finished, the phone kept rebooting to recovery 5.0. Had to reflash global miui 12.5 to be able to use the phone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.