MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Update "Huawei Mobile Service" &"Permission Manager" crashing. If i dont click on "Send the Crash" (Bericht Blue button) my hole phone crash and restart. After restart, the Phone ask me if i want to reboot normal, whipe data, safe mode and much more. :( always. its annoying

Screenshot_2022-01-20-00-07-17-166_com.huawei.health.jpg

yea thanks, i just checked and it is the new one, netherthe less there was a problem with the rom, atleast for me it didnt finish, it was on 4/9 and then the command promt chrashed because of a coennection error, maybe the next update will work, but still thanks for all the help guys
It's not the rom !
It's a connection problem ! Probably poor cable or usb hub !

Bonjour c'est quoi ça comment supprimer

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_003538.jpg
    IMG_20220120_003538.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 370
After the Update "Huawei Mobile Service" &"Permission Manager" crashing. If i dont click on "Send the Crash" (Bericht Blue button) my hole phone crash and restart. After restart, the Phone ask me if i want to reboot normal, whipe data, safe mode and much more. :( always. its annoying

View attachment 40642
Delete permissions app data after restart. If this doesn't help do fresh install with full wipe. Explained here already a couple of times.

=> Manage Apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-20-01-42-48-137_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-20-01-42-48-137_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: biscoot
Which phone and which ROM?

MIUI 12.5 weekly scroll speed was smooth with a good feeling of momentum/inertia and not much friction with a flick scroll. MIUI 13 weekly, the scroll speed is much more high friction and muddy feeling with a flick with no momentum at least on mi 11 Ultra build. the previous K20 builds on 12.5 were smooth and felt good. True in apps and in the app drawer.

Is there any way that the scroll speed/resistance can be adjusted?

MIUI 12.5 weekly scroll speed was smooth with a good feeling of momentum/inertia and not much friction with a flick scroll. MIUI 13 weekly, the scroll speed is much more high friction and muddy feeling with a flick with no momentum at least on mi 11 Ultra build. the previous K20 builds on 12.5 were smooth and felt good. True in apps and in the app drawer.

Is there any way that the scroll speed/resistance can be adjusted?
Did you update with full wipe with a fresh install? Most, if any, issues are resolved by this. In general a fresh install should be done on major updates (A11 to A12... MIUI 12.5 to 13).

Thanks, I know... I've already followed this tutorial 1000 times, but it doesn't want to work. Boot image is patched and successfully flashed via fastboot, but no magisk is displayed after booting. safetyNet fails, and therefore no banking apps, GPay and so on. I've tried everything, if you could help me it would be very nice.
Wouldnt it make sense to post the question in related topic and not here? This is about the weekly builds....but you have some issues installing magisk without TRWP.

Thanks, I know... I've already followed this tutorial 1000 times, but it doesn't want to work. Boot image is patched and successfully flashed via fastboot, but no magisk is displayed after booting. safetyNet fails, and therefore no banking apps, GPay and so on. I've tried everything, if you could help me it would be very nice.
Did you try without magisk ?
I have Mi 11 and works without root ! I use 4 banking apps and all works , inclusive Garmin Pay !
For 2 of them I had to close Developer Option and USB debugging before log in , but after that everything works ok ( even if I reactivate Dev Op and USB Debug ).
I don't know if it will work for you , but give it a try !

Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
Hi, the description above isn't clearly. I am on A11 with my Mi 11 and got TWRP installed. Can I Update by using TWRP or do I have to update via Fastboot? I've got MIUI 12.6 installed, 21.9.1 Xiaomi EU Rom.
Thanks in advance.
Jens

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.