MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, xiaomi.eu is very cool, but a weekly long Rom downloading is not cool. I suggest that you try to use the bit torrent protocol, it would make life much easier for everyone, how do you feel about this?
Eh no? Torrents rely on at least one seeder, which would have to be us. Seeding to multiple peers = waste of bandwidth.
Not our fault that your download speeds don't match your expectation. You'll have to deal with what we can provide for free.

All of these apps install fine for me, not sure what problem you're having. "I can't install APKs" is not a specific description of a problem.

Guys, xiaomi.eu is very cool, but a weekly long Rom downloading is not cool. I suggest that you try to use the bit torrent protocol, it would make life much easier for everyone, how do you feel about this?

Choose an another mirror host from sourceforge (from your country) and use a download manager like Internet Download Manager (Paid) or Free Download Manager (Free)

Poco F3
It works for me right now. But in some versions of ROM I also had a problem with sharing from the File Manager app.

Reactions: Pennywise85
Hi everyone, I have flashed MIUI 13 on my Mi 10T pro and on start-up it shows "redme" now, any solution to that, cheers guys.

You flashed a Redmi K30S Ultra ROM, it make sense.
Thanks for your reply bro, but I couldn't find any which is just for 10T pro, there isn't any, the only one which says k30ultra and Mi 10T Pro (appolo), cheers.

Last edited:
Great job devs! Just updated from the last a11 update on venus. Battery and thermals are fantastic so far.

Keep up the good work! It's really appreciated.

Can I just update it without formating data ? because I come from MIUI 13 by Xiaomi.Eu weekly 21.12.30

My device Poco F3 (alioth)

Last edited:
Bug on lmi Poco f2 pro / k30 pro = in 3rd party apps, the pop up camera show up twice... when making a videocall on whatsapp the pop up camera goes up and down with no sense... Also happens in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* when using the frontal camera, also some translation in spanish the words are stack

Hi everyone, I have flashed MIUI 13 on my Mi 10T pro and on start-up it shows "redme" now, any solution to that, cheers guys.
The K30s Ultra is the China version of the Mi 10T. Since this ROM is based on the China ROM, you're basically installing the Redmi K30S Ultra ROM on your Mi 10T.

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Can anyone find the way to bring back the screen on time in battery saver or other way that can monitor screen on time?
416d390b29e250515f83d188c0ddb356.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

thanks for the very great work . we do appreciate . if you may redmi k30 phoenix weekly beta rom 19\1 is supposed to be not postponed as i understand . but i cant find it ! dont know if my question breaks the first rule of posting , but sorry and thanks in advance

Hello, Guys
I tried to update my PocoF3 but cmd stopped fastboot at this point and didn't continue. It was like that for the past 2 hours and finally when I returned to my computer, cmd was closed and phone stays in fastboot every time I try to restart. What to do?
You have to press enter and have it because you click the mouse on the window

Mi 11
I can't send anything out of the file manager.
Can someone confirm
I fixed it by installing the File manager by Xiaomi. And disable the file manager original. But I would like to know if that error can be fixed. I did a clean installation and then format data I think I remember that it worked for me a few days but in An update failed. I cleaned data and cache in that app and in the permissions app and it didn't fix it. MI 11

Reactions: Motox
Status
Not open for further replies.