MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
any suggestions on how to implement the search in the phone since with these latest releases it is gone? I have a lot of apps installed and used it a lot as a feature

I suffered with Telegram for 3-4 months until I realized that the firmware needs to be installed from scratch not only with Format Data, but also to reset the device in the settings menu after logging in

As a result, Telegram sends photos to chats not only in the "uncompressed" version, but also in the standard way...

I'm still sitting and thinking why so...
Format Data didn't help
And resetting the settings from the system helped

On this version 22.1.5, the same joke, if you put it from scratch
When updating everything is ok

I'm going to have to install every update now with a reset of settings so that I don't catch any more bug :emoji_sweat_smile:

Hi, Mi10T nonpro, individual apps dark mode it does not work, I tried a restart and format data but nothing...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-23-36-04-460_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-23-36-04-460_com.android.settings.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 190
Clear Permissions app data right after the boot and it will work fine. Header errors in 7-Zip aren't the issue, it's normal.
Thank u, mate, but i could not either do anything from TWRP as it stucked in bootloop.
No matter what, I scratched from 0, most of pics / contacts / apps are saved using google account and mi account so it's ok.
Had to format all, scratched from official rom via fastboot, then was able to install that rom via fastboot too.
'Seems like the camera is working fine on Mi10TPro, i didn't notice any bug or error while using it briefly :)

any suggestions on how to implement the search in the phone since with these latest releases it is gone? I have a lot of apps installed and used it a lot as a feature
activate the App drawer in homescreen, there you have the search bar for apps.

I have OpenVPN for the network at work and at home I use Wireguard, both work perfectly.
Mi11 Venus
I have mi11. I have fritzbox router (IPsec/psk). The integrated vpn not works. I solved with an app on the PlayStore called vpncilla. Is 10 days trial. After It Is too much 4,50 euro). I not want buy. I Hope that next weekly Will solve the issue

What about this issue?, Redmi K30 5G - Issues when playing videos​

I mean with this update, Thanks a lot.

Reactions: xHunterz
Everything was okay, but

Sending 'storsecbak' (19 KB) OKAY [ 0.001s]
Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')
Screenshot_20220107_101213.png

Both my sims cannot switch between 4g, 3g, 2g networks on redmi k30 5g. Hope the dev can fix this

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Bug : Always DP/DPI custom Settings resetted after reboot (back default 411)

Cannot switch the Data to 5g/4g/3g/2g on redmi note 9 pro 5g, already did a clean install, from it is still lagging on settings when under 120hz, but main concern is the unable to switch data connection, pls fix asap

Status
Not open for further replies.