MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i disable the the green notification?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-10-14-02-21-594_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-10-14-02-21-594_lockscreen.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi have just gotten a mix 4 and installed as a fresh install via fast boot. No TWRP and not rooted. However, it seems i have issues sending pictures via telegram, and xiaomi cloud back up seems to keep crashing on me when i tried to do a back up. Also have an issue with one local banking app although the others i use seem to be okay.

Not sure if anyone has had issues with this or did i miss any step coming from a straight fastboot?
I have the same exact issues with my mix 4

A few glitches on mi 11 ultra (china).

The animation of the scrolling feels "heavy" like it needs to be oiled, previous versions would scroll much more easily.it is more noticable at 60hz it seems to improve a bit at 120hz refresh rate but it still feels "stiff"

In developer options I have changed the dpi setting to 515dpi and it will change the apparent resolution of the display for a while. After some time or a reboot, the phone will revert back to the the default setting of 411dpi messing up the icon and text sizing.

Hi have just gotten a mix 4 and installed as a fresh install via fast boot. No TWRP and not rooted. However, it seems i have issues sending pictures via telegram, and xiaomi cloud back up seems to keep crashing on me when i tried to do a back up. Also have an issue with one local banking app although the others i use seem to be okay.

Not sure if anyone has had issues with this or did i miss any step coming from a straight fastboot?
Telegram / Gmail / Whats app / Backup

- some people told after they have installed latest a11 and then the last weekly everything was fine (telegram, gmail) or they are using telegram x
- sometimes a factory reset will help

Banking app is not up and running

Reactions: biscoot
Hello everyone, tell the creator of the firmware xiaomi.eu that nig has a bug charging speed the mix 4 phone charges slower than it should, slow charging is in the firmware where there is MIUI 13, on a stable and weekly basis in these firmware you need to fix it.On the miui 12.6, everything works fine with the charging speed.

Works for me ! Be carefull to be on the same wifi network , not every TV's or Google devices knows WiFi6.
it doesn't work, I tried everything on the same wifi network, the TV is Sony and it still doesn't work no data transmission

I couldn't press whole top part of screen while using mic and green dot appeared in games. Anyone else?
And how to remove green dot? It's just a little annoying.
78ef393264b52a1d20536cc90e37f36d.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Try to make a video call on whatsapp.
I had almost same problem, when the green pile/dot of camera/mic appear the status bar overlapped on small video screen if u place that small video on the top

Hello folks! Is there a way to remove media control panel in control center? I can't find answer for this question, or I'm missing it.

That's not right. As the green dot appears That doesn't mean the camera will only take place. But using the mic also makes the green dot appear. According to the icon shown in status bar in my picture.
3ba63bf233d14ba16cc5b4a3a1e2fbf9.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
yes thats right forgot that

A way to remove the two items in the Red circle? I dont use it

Attachments

• IMG_20220110_123848.jpg
    IMG_20220110_123848.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 191
WhatsApp issue is an official MIUI bug. Nothing we can do about it.

No, just a patching issue. Already fixed for next release.
Thanks for your hard work. Dual whatsapp works on build 21.12.29 Beta. Do you mean going forward it wont work until its fixed ion Official Miui ROM!!

• Haha
Hello everyone, tell the creator of the firmware xiaomi.eu that nig has a bug charging speed the mix 4 phone charges slower than it should, slow charging is in the firmware where there is MIUI 13, on a stable and weekly basis in these firmware you need to fix it.On the miui 12.6, everything works fine with the charging speed.
I think its an error with the charging display message: For example in build 21.12.29, (star) its show max 50W (Wireless charging with original 67W capable wireless charger) . But I checked how long it charges from 0-100% seems same to me 32-34 mins! on 22.1.5/6 the charging message display in wireless charging again corrected. I though my wireless charger was damaged as it usually shows Turbo 67W!

Thanks for your hard work. Dual whatsapp works on build 21.12.29 Beta. Do you mean going forward it wont work until its fixed ion Official Miui ROM!!
Yes ,exactly !
Let's hope will be fixed in next weekly beta by Xiaomi , but ....WhatsApp is not important in China and Xiaomi.Eu rom is based on China rom so....finger crossed :emoji_fingers_crossed::D !

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.