MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Im trying to upgrade my poco f3, however when i run the batch file nothing happens?
Thats very little information. Mine was not working on two Win11 machines...but with my work laptop Win10 all worked...All had adb drivers etc drivers installed....however on Win11, device was not recognized with fastboot devices...

Is the fastboot devices from adb folder showing the device?

Reactions: kim001

AmazDev

Members
Oct 20, 2021
[Mi 11 Ultra] IMPORTANT

I think it's worth mentioning in the first post that you must FACTORY RESET your device after installing the ROM for the first time with data format otherwise you won't be able to use Telegram, Gmail and Mi backup correctly!

I installed the ROM using first time installer which formatted my data and I had a lot of problems with app can't access memory correctly.

Then I went to Setting>Search for "Restore" > tap on "Backup and restore" > Tap the bottom button "Reset device". Only in this way you'll get a fully functional phone if you update from MIUI 13 with a clean install.

Please ADD THIS TO THE FIRST OR SECOND POST. People deserve to know it before installing, it will save a lot of time of configuring the whole device twice.

nArkus

Members
Apr 15, 2021
Hi guys! I have a Poco f3 phone, when I want to update the firmware from TWRP to a new miui 13 stable, I click on the firmware itself and the recovery simply overloads, what's the problem?

maravilha00

Members
Oct 11, 2021
On my Mi 11 Ultra I have got the notification of a new stable ROM version available, but when i click on download appeared always a message saying there is no link available, try later. I came here to download the file and only find this: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip which aparently means it is only possible to install it with FASTBOOT method through PC, is that correct?
Will there be a version which will be possible to be downloaded directly on the device and then to be installed in the TWRP recovery mode?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Members
Jan 26, 2021
On my Mi 11 Ultra I have got the notification of a new stable ROM version available, but when i click on download appeared always a message saying there is no link available, try later. I came here to download the file and only find this: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip which aparently means it is only possible to install it with FASTBOOT method through PC, is that correct?
Will there be a version which will be possible to be downloaded directly on the device and then to be installed in the TWRP recovery mode?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
We talked about it a lot before .... Why not read the forum!

maravilha00

Members
Oct 11, 2021
We talked about it a lot before .... Why not read the forum!
Sorry, but I am/was not aware. could you then help me and give me a link of corresponding thread? thanks a lot
PS: i am not very sure about these install options recovery vs fastboot. I know there is info available about fastboot method.
it's just that i am surprised to have got an info on my device saying new version is available, but then it turns out to be a fastboot zip, that got me confused.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Sorry, but I am/was not aware. could you then help me and give me a link of corresponding thread? thanks a lot
PS: i am not very sure about these install options recovery vs fastboot. I know there is info available about fastboot method.
it's just that i am surprised to have got an info on my device saying new version is available, but then it turns out to be a fastboot zip, that got me confused.
at the moment no OTA coz of TWRP there is the info so that you know there is an update, but fastboot rom no recovery rom

here is a howto

darki

Members
May 3, 2016
You can find it on nearly every page in this thread because of this:

People ask and don't look into first post or the other posts in the thread.

In first post you can find "Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot: [...]". On nearly every page you can find the question how to install. The question has been answered again and again.

lpzceduardo

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Well, for those interested, I just closed the cmd, restarted the phone to fastboot again and then restarted the process. Now it worked normally.
i tried to do the same but the phone now is dead, no signals of charging, heating when phone is connected to the energy how do you get back when you restart the phone

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lpzceduardo

hoangsang

Members
Aug 12, 2016
Very battery drain

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_214405.jpg
    IMG_20220106_214405.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_20220106_214335.jpg
    IMG_20220106_214335.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 384

nArkus

Members
Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys! I have Poco f3 , and have xiaomi eu firmware 12.5.19.0. But i want to update my phone to miui 13 stable. And i have problem. I download ROM, and go to open recovery try to update (click rom) and recovery go to restart to again recovery. What is problem?

darki

Members
May 3, 2016
Hi Guys! I have Poco f3 , and have xiaomi eu firmware 12.5.19.0. But i want to update my phone to miui 13 stable. And i have problem. I download ROM, and go to open recovery try to update (click rom) and recovery go to restart to again recovery. What is problem?
The problem is that you didn't read first post or the other posts.
It's not a recovery rom, but it's a fastboot rom.