MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erro on mi10 Umi:
1. I cannot turn off spell check in Phone Setting
2. When I drag from the top 2 times to open the tools panel. I can't install fixed 5 columns. But every 5 columns becomes 4 columns

I think its an error with the charging display message: For example in build 21.12.29, (star) its show max 50W (Wireless charging with original 67W capable wireless charger) . But I checked how long it charges from 0-100% seems same to me 32-34 mins! on 22.1.5/6 the charging message display in wireless charging again corrected. I though my wireless charger was damaged as it usually shows Turbo 67W!
I meant wired 120-watt charging does not work on miui 13, not stable, not weekly, it works but charges slowly, and on miui 12.6 it worked quickly as expected, you need to pass this information to the developers so that they fix this bug. On the official Chinese version of Miui 13, the charging speed works fast as expected, so this bug was allowed by the team xiaomi.eu

2. When I drag from the top 2 times to open the tools panel. I can't install fixed 5 columns. But every 5 columns becomes 4 columns
Was already fixed...

Reactions: biscoot
On poco f3 i noticed that android auto (wireless) is very sluggish compared to miui 12.5 and eats up a lot of battery.. anyone else noticed this?
Also can i downgrade back to eea 12.5.7.0 RKHEUXM or did the upgrade to xiaomi.eu 13 trigger anti and downgrade will brick phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: YewLeung
I'm still having issues with wireless Android Auto on my Mi 11 Ultra. Wired works fine.
Wireless doesn't work since some version last fall I think. And I had the same issue with an other phone and custom ROM. The "looking for Android Auto" notification just keeps "restarting" 5-10 times per second, like its loosing connection. (Bluetooth is connected to the car, but not the WiFi, which is needed for wireless AA)

Could this be related to some 5 GHz WiFi band being disabled?

Was already fixed...
Fix the 120 watt wired charging speed please in the following updates)

Thanks for your hard work. Dual whatsapp works on build 21.12.29 Beta. Do you mean going forward it wont work until its fixed ion Official Miui ROM!!
Dual WhatsApp crash and WhatsApp crash on second space issue is fixed for next release

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I have and error with permisos doesnt works well and it reboots the phone to a TWRP 3.4.2.

Anyone knows anything?

Mi10 thanks

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Dual WhatsApp crash and WhatsApp crash on second space issue is fixed for next release

Thanks for good news !
In Dual WhatsApp useing bluetooth headset doesn't work , only phone speaker , but in ,,original" WhatsApp was working ok , do you know if this issue is fixed for next release ? Thank you !

Hello

Redmi k30 pro

I installed the last MIUI 13, it worked fine
but after a normal reboot, it goes black after the boot logo and then reboot
please someone help me pleaaaaase I don't want to lose my data

Hello

Redmi k30 pro

I installed the last MIUI 13, it worked fine
but after a normal reboot, it goes black after the boot logo and then reboot
please someone help me pleaaaaase I don't want to lose my data

flash via fastboot or twrp?

I'm still having issues with wireless Android Auto on my Mi 11 Ultra. Wired works fine.
Wireless doesn't work since some version last fall I think. And I had the same issue with an other phone and custom ROM. The "looking for Android Auto" notification just keeps "restarting" 5-10 times per second, like its loosing connection. (Bluetooth is connected to the car, but not the WiFi, which is needed for wireless AA)

Could this be related to some 5 GHz WiFi band being disabled?
I have the same problem with no wireless AA on Mi 11 Ultra (star), connection by cable is functional only. Of course with bluetooth in both cases. By the 12.5.20.0 from Nov 5, 2021 wireless AA was connected and worked properly. I use the same car, same phone. I did a clean fastboot and factory reset of the phone on top.

Hello, I'm a MI 11 owner
I always have wifi issues with this model. wifi is really unstable
I have hoped that this issue will be solved with android 12 and then with Miui 13, but this is not the case.
So if anyone has a solution, be welcome !!! Thank you

Thanks for good news !
In Dual WhatsApp useing bluetooth headset doesn't work , only phone speaker , but in ,,original" WhatsApp was working ok , do you know if this issue is fixed for next release ? Thank you !
Just tested but dual WhatsApp bluetooth headset issue is still there unfortunately

Reactions: biscoot and @APan
Mi 11 Ultra anyone having issue with camera everytime I use the camera it says "cool down device to be able to set exposure"

Even when the phone is not heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.