MIUI 13 22.10.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this in irregular times when i update the weekly rom ;-)
We got the same issue....
it does not have to do anything with xiaomi.eu rom…
the workaround is described here

Last edited:
Mi 11
Had the same problem as last time cannot mount /system_root no such file or directory

But I managed to install it anyways by normal reboot into TWRP try to install (fails with error above) now WITHIN TWRP go to Reboot > Recovery (don't press any buttons while it's rebooting // don't boot In to system // don't power off // just strictly from recovery to recovery) and go to install and select the Downloaded update zip file and it works
Nothing new... explained here 3076 times aldready .

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
this is too complicated for me. i dont want to install a new twrp again.. is it possible to install via fastboot only please? if so tell me the steps(my device is mi10t lite so this will be last time i install a update because they wont bring out more updates)

this is too complicated for me. i dont want to install a new twrp again.. is it possible to install via fastboot only please? if so tell me the steps(my device is mi10t lite so this will be last time i install a update because they wont bring out more updates)
Once you install TWRP it will be so easy. No need to connect to a PC and extract rom. Just download and select download package. You are good to go

Reactions: Smadd
If i install a new twrp over the existing, will this delete my personal data?
The older orders in fastboot mode in a CMD (fastboot flash recovery twrp.img/ fastboot erase cache/ fastboot reboot recovery) don´t work anymore?

Once you install TWRP it will be so easy. No need to connect to a PC and extract rom. Just download and select download package. You are good to go
ok but the newest version of twrp for my device is from 2021 which probably means it wont work(because of something with android 12? ive heard) so i guess im out of luck then

What is the situation with those botnets right now? I still can't access OTA servers from Turkey

I need some help please. When I am listening to music (Poweramp), other apps like Waze or maps are much too quit

Thank you for the new rom, installed it successfully on the Mix 4.
Lagging gestures, notification delay still exists, xiaomi home app no delays.
I really don't experience the symptoms you describe for a few back versions, no notification delays, no lagging in gestures and vol. Up/down
There was a user who suggested removing the sim and re-inserting it which solved the notifications problems a while back, I don't recall the whole process, look it up

Reactions: imahgin
Updated Lisa, everything ok so far.

- There is no more double DocumentsUIGoogle (blue Files) icon in Drawer

- But font for the second SIM pin is still oversized, digits do not fit to the box.
Screenshots attached showing how digit 6 looks when entering PIN 1 (ok), and then for PIN 2 (too big

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 186
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 189
Poco f3, super wallpaper is not reflecting dark mode. Otherwise, everything seems to be working fine! Thanks for the work.

Edit: it started working now, at 21:00! So it doesn't seem to be linked to sunset anymore, as the rest of the system is. System ui and apps became dark since sunset, but the background only became background at 21:00.

Reactions: Birraque
I really don't experience the symptoms you describe for a few back versions, no notification delays, no lagging in gestures and vol. Up/down
There was a user who suggested removing the sim and re-inserting it which solved the notifications problems a while back, I don't recall the whole process, look it up
Yes, I had written it but it unfortunately it was just a temporary solution. If the phone is in use or locked for short time there is no notification delay but if it's locked for longer time you don't get any notifications except xiaomi home and xiaomi store app
Also the volume and gesture lagging is happening if you are using e.g. Instagram or YouTube for a longer time. If you start the phone and you use it directly after restart there is no problem but after some video lagging starts. But there is no volume or gesture lagging if you use the system.

Thanks for the update! Very smooth ROM.

Screenshot scroll still not working on psyche
It's right on my MI12X: screenshot (by power & volume- buttons) has a scroll button and it works (attached a large configuration screen)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-21-21-28-27-635_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-21-21-28-27-635_com.android.settings.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 158
hello, i am struggling to get this update installed. i want to install via fastboot, but unlike in the shown install guide there are no fastboot commands on the downloaded rom file. also my twrp seems to be in some kind of boot loop so that's out of the question too. someone please tell me how the fastboot variant works please? thanks
Some guides are deprecated because initial fastboot flashing method is replaced by recovery procedure. Myself was confused first flash of psyche. (But it help the patient answer from this forum)

Nowadays, only mona and renoir have a fastboot method ROM

May be guides can be updated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.