MIUI 13 22.10.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i am struggling to get this update installed. i want to install via fastboot, but unlike in the shown install guide there are no fastboot commands on the downloaded rom file. also my twrp seems to be in some kind of boot loop so that's out of the question too. someone please tell me how the fastboot variant works please? thanks

Updated Lisa, everything ok so far.

- There is no more double DocumentsUIGoogle (blue Files) icon in Drawer

- But font for the second SIM pin is still oversized, digits do not fit to the box.
Screenshots attached showing how digit 6 looks when entering PIN 1 (ok), and then for PIN 2 (too big
Same SIM 2 font oversized issue as already reported on Poco F3.

Last edited:
Poco f3, super wallpaper is not reflecting dark mode. Otherwise, everything seems to be working fine! Thanks for the work.

Edit: it started working now, at 21:00! So it doesn't seem to be linked to sunset anymore, as the rest of the system is. System ui and apps became dark since sunset, but the background only became background at 21:00.
The Monet Themes (Material You) are working flawless on Poco F3 when light/dark mode is selected. (annex)
But I confirm that Super Wallpaper (Snow Peaks) doesn't sync with sunrise or sundown. (annex)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-21-22-22-34-005_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-21-22-22-34-005_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_2022-10-21-22-22-01-775_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-21-22-22-01-775_com.miui.home.jpg
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Screenshot_2022-10-22-00-48-45-990_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-22-00-48-45-990_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 255
Last edited:
The Monet Themes (Material You) are working flawless on Poco F3 when light/dark mode is selected. (annex)
But I confirm that Super Wallpaper (Snow Peaks) doesn't sync with sunrise or sundown. (annex)
Same here. Dark mode is buggy

I really don't experience the symptoms you describe for a few back versions, no notification delays, no lagging in gestures and vol. Up/down
There was a user who suggested removing the sim and re-inserting it which solved the notifications problems a while back, I don't recall the whole process, look it up
I also experienced those lacks in the back gesture and delayed notifications.
In my case I dirty flashed the weekly ROM over the Stable. Did you perform a clean flash?
Didn't try the SIM trick but I don't think this can solve the issue.

The fingerprint Animation is gone (psyche).
Nevermind, it was a theme I used...

Last edited:
Hello,guys. How can I flash my phone from china rom to eu rom. I can flash twrp in my phone,but I don't know what's next.
I always download xx-fastboot.zip to flash at first,then download xx.zip to upgrade.
Now,I want to flash xx.zip in one step. Which data should I to clear?
Thank you for your help!

- boot (install) TWRP
- ROM installation
- Format Data / yes
- reboot system
- done

Reactions: weihe
Hello! Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) If I set a custom ringtone, it doesn't ring when I'm called. In this case, the phone rings with the default tone.
Has anyone else experienced this? Sorry for the bad English. Thanks.

Hello! Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) If I set a custom ringtone, it doesn't ring when I'm called. In this case, the phone rings with the default tone.
Has anyone else experienced this? Sorry for the bad English. Thanks.
use the search function.. thx

Hello everyone, I updated the twrp on my Xiaomi mi 11 and since when I restart on the recovery it no longer asks me for the password so I no longer have access to the internal memory of my phone!
I tried to delete the pin code and put it back but without result !!
Does anyone have a solution thanks

I don't understand what TWRP you updated to when the ROM contains the current TWRP?

Install the current TWRP

How to install TWRP device A/B::

Reactions: jeffrom
anyone instal system app updater? I did off apk mirror and it does find updates xiaomi apps , so far it updated themes/cast/xiaomi framework/ question why is this not built in was it removed because it was considered bloat?

anyone instal system app updater? I did off apk mirror and it does find updates xiaomi apps , so far it updated themes/cast/xiaomi framework/ question why is this not built in was it removed because it was considered bloat?
No, it's because you're not supposed to use the official system apps updater (or update MIUI system apps manually) on a custom ROM.
We patch apps, add translations, unlock and add features... by updating system apps, you probably messed up your system.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.10.19 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) Timer function in the Clock App stopped to work rings / sounds when closed in the background. - Report - (Fixed Weekly 22.10.19)
11)
SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
12) "Auto Brightness" sometimes stuck with high bright. - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is almost the same in the previous build and the UI is more fluid.
Some bugs like Backup by Google One TURNED OFF after each reboot still present (#7), the Timer function in the Clock is fixed now (#10) and the File Sharing option into Files App could be fixed soon for us with a newer version (#3).
Keep kicking some bugs and thanks for awesome work.

Green light to install,

Status
Not open for further replies.