MIUI 14 22.12.19/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, will be fixed the gap between icons and icon dock on the home screen on Poco F3? Also row gap between app icons in in folder is too small.

Anyway, no problems with this ROM, everything works fine for me.

Notifications delay problem: I'm using just Messenger and WhatsApp. WhatsApp working fine, from Messenger i got notifications only when phone is not awake.

Reactions: Ryoma
Anyone with F3 problems on receiving call alerts on the smartwatch? I have an amazfit t-rex pro and the smartwatch don't vibrate when I receive a call

Hi every one , merry christmas .

Flashed latest version on my Poco F4 Gt
So far i ran into these problems :

1 when using android auto , unlocking via fingerprint , doesnt wake the screen ,it stays plain black and you have to tap the screen several times to wake it up

2 there is something wrong with bluetooth media encoding i think, i was using poweramp with the previous version ( stable miui 13 ) , and didnt have any problem using it with my wireless ear buds , but with the new version , the volume at highest setting is either too low ( with direct volume control enabled ) or to high and distorted ( with DVC disabled ) .
Power amp mentions in its settings that some custom rom do not fully support this feature , so i thought maybe there is a problem with it since i didnt have any issue with miui 13

3 i noticed a small screen flicker , noticeable on dark colors ( kinda like switching from warm to cool color mode and going back ) , the phone was charging while that happened , dont know if its related

4 sms app is kinda slow to open .

Thanks to every one involved in the project

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Anyone with F3 problems on receiving call alerts on the smartwatch? I have an amazfit t-rex pro and the smartwatch don't vibrate when I receive a call
Check the permissions for the Zepp App, especially the 'device info' one. Set them to 'always allow'.

Reactions: Nickywave
Sometimes when i download videos from tiktok or telegram it doesn't appear in the app gallery, reboot etc didn't helped. Poco f3 dev 22.12.19

You are using instructions that are not suitable for your model. Inappropriate fastboot command.

To install TWRP:
Rename the downloaded TWRP to twrp.img
Use the fastboot command:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
Then manually boot into TWRP

Thank you for the tip, I will try again over the weekend.
It bootloop today, I got scared

Poco f3 - WhatsApp contact names not staying. I can start new chat then refresh contacts, but next app is open just numbers again. Checked all permissions and set ok

Thank you devs, for great work! After 12 hours I can't find a reason to complain, you have fixed some bugs that even existed on A13 global stable. Highlight for me: is the wifi. For the first time in history of my device, I have hit 1.25Gbps wifi internet speed( not fibre/not cable but phone wifi).Xm 12Pro. Thank you. Beer coming your way.

Reactions: jeffrom
Xiaomni 12s ultra 14.0.22.12.19
When i have notification pending refresh rate drops to 20 , lag spikes . Doesnt matter if im on home screen or in some aplication but the spikes are there till i delete or read that notification.

Wich version did you download? Thanks!
The version is written in my message.. it's the same version number that comes preinstalled in this MIUI 14 beta rom.
You can find it in APKmirror or similar (don't know if I can share links and not get banned, since this is surely a BIG O.T. for admins here).
I can also say that uninstalling update after widgets have been saved on app vault page or home screen pages will keep widgets installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-27-21-34-47-147_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-27-21-34-47-147_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 132
I can't send files with the file manager (version 4.4.2.4) on both my Mi 11 and Xiaomi 12 Pro. sharing images etc via gallery works.

As an example, if I wanted to send a .zip file via Nearby share, I would go to the file manager, long press on the file, select "share", then "nearby share" (or any other app), but nothing happens. The select app to share dialogue just closes.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Turn off Secure Sharing in the Gallery app.

This issue has been going on for over a year since the Chinese version of the Files app was "improved". ;)
You can use the Global version from GPlay which does not have this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Hello. I have a problem with a message that appears every 3-5 minutes: "Permission keeps stopping". Do you have a way to stop this? Thank you for your answers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-27-19-38-22-509_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-27-19-38-22-509_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 107
Hello everyone, I have Mi 11 Pro Stable xiaomi.eu 13.013.0. can I update to MIUI 14 V14.0.22.12.21.DEV and run googlepay, online banking and NFC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.