MIUI 14 22.12.19/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-26-18-54-28-051_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-18-54-28-051_com.miui.home.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 202
You're talking about something else entirely. ;)

Settings - Home screen - -1 screen - Google Discover

Your setting is - Settings – Home screen – -1 screen -App Vault (That's why the new widgets menu works for you).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-26-16-09-15-108_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-16-09-15-108_com.miui.home.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 138
You're talking about something else entirely. ;)

Settings - Home screen - -1 screen - Google Discover

Your setting is - Settings – Home screen – -1 screen -App Vault (That's why the new widgets menu works for you).
I understand now, thanks man

Mi 11 Ultra.
There is a bug in the firmware. (confirmed by several people)
If you listen to the end of the voice message in WhatsApp, putting the phone to your ear, then the phone screen will remain off and it can not be turned on, only reboot the phone.
I have not Problems

Merry Christmas for all and specially the devs who are doing a nice job.
Split screen isn't working in Mi 11i. If anyone knows that is my fault or configs I will appreciate some help.

Gracias por tu información.
He reinstalado clean 22.12.19/21 y sigo teniendo el mismo problema. Agradecería mucho que alguien que tenga un Mi 11 y le funcione la pantalla partida me mande un privado con su configuración.
Saludos

Attachments

• IMG_20221226_154959.jpg
    IMG_20221226_154959.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Kurdiakis
This rom have a relly big problem after miui 14 update when you create a second apps it is creating second google services. Because of that i using ing bank app and i am paying with that app with nfc when i try to use it to card scanner it is giving error because Google pay of second google services trying to open and it crashes. Older versions was working without this problem.

This rom have a relly big problem after miui 14 update when you create a second apps it is creating second google services. Because of that i using ing bank app and i am paying with that app with nfc when i try to use it to card scanner it is giving error because Google pay of second google services trying to open and it crashes. Older versions was working without this problem.
This is a massive problem in android 13, not only on miui.

Is this version still contain this issue with multiple tapping back/home/apps navigation buttons?
The phone is totally useless, and Xiaomi are not fixing this annoying issue..

Hardware issue?
No. It starts to begin with the 13.x version just after update. Using native resolution and 60hz it happening less than on 120hz and FHD resolution. On 120hz it occur on every tap (for example taping back in Twitter app exits application and I feel by haptic feedback that back event was fired several times. For example on chrome it sometimes back to 4-5 previous pages.)

Could you send me by private message your configuration. Thanks in advance.
--------------
I think there has been a misunderstanding for not explaining myself correctly. I can open the split screen by pressing the recent applications button and so on. I meant that I cannot open it when I assign that activity to the long press of any of the 3 buttons. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
Battery saver mode is no longer usable. Phone slows down in most apps. And the phone works erratically

Turn off Google Discover in the screen on the left.
Turn off Google Discover in the screen on the left.
Hello, I did what you told me but I still can't see the new widgets menu, I can only see it inside the app vault D:

I updated my Mi 11 Ultra from weekly 22.10.26 by dirty flash. I did not find any problems so far . Very fluid. Congratulations developers. For a Beta Version this Rom is surprisingly reliable and snappy. I can highly recommend flashing it. Good job Developers!

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
This is a massive problem in android 13, not only on miui.
do you know how can i solve it. I guess if i stop or delete google pay for second apps it can be solve but i don't know how can i change second app things they are very secret

CHANGELOG

System

New - Added new capsule widgets
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to December 2022
Fix - Abnormal power consumption and Wi-Fi disconnections [Redmi K40/POCO F3, Redmi K40S/POCO F4, Xiaomi 12X, Mi 10S]
Fix - Notifications were delayed or not displayed at all

System launcher
New - Online widgets can be accessed from the Home screen widgets menu when you are connected to Internet

Mail
Fix - Couldn't add a Gmail account to the app

Notification shade
Fix - Media controls in the notification weren't displayed for some media apps targeting Android 13 API (e.g. Spotify)

Control center
Fix - System UI crashed when switching audio output source on Mi Smart Play

Warning for Xiaomi 12T Pro users:
Due to missing main camera libs for that device, camera may not work properly until Global ROM based on Android 13 will be released.

Due to Android 13 update and missing TWRP, ROMs are designed for flashing in Fastboot mode.

Whole xiaomi.eu team wish you a Merry Christmas!
Enjoy your time with family without your phones!

vnRX3nS.jpg
Thanks Dev Team.
I confirm that all mentioned issues in the 22.12.8/16 Changelog are flawless now on Poco F3.
Great work, congrats. Cheers,

NOTE; The current Weekly is very fluid and fast. Green light to go!

My xiaomi12s Pro update to MIUI14.22.12.19, can I ask how to prevent Outlook launching other microsoft apps? edge also has this problem.View attachment 45329
Because the autolaunch other apps of Outlook, I switched to Xiaomi Mail app, i found it works well with outlook email, gmail and IMAP email. However, when I add Office 365 Exchange Entrtprise Edition, it got stucked at this page.

WeChat Image_20221227090821.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.