MIUI 14 22.12.19/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with android auto persists.. When connected, if I unlock the phone the screen stays black and I have to press the power button to unlock it..

Problem with android auto persists.. When connected, if I unlock the phone the screen stays black and I have to press the power button to unlock it..
I disagree. Android auto is working again after the update. Nothing to complain about it now.

I disagree. Android auto is working again after the update. Nothing to complain about it now.
Not saying it doesn't work, it does pretty well but the phone stays black after I press the fingerprint and I have to press the power button as well to wake it up.

Just installed it on my Xiaomi 12X and everything seems to be working fine. Thank you once again for a great ROM. Merry Christmas everyone!

Tried to dirty flash from last Miui weekly and I entered a bootloop after update seemed to complete okay. Fastboot update completed and got to the three dots where it kept rebooting to and then into MIUI stock recovery and no TWRP.

Somehow TWRP became overwritten by Xiaomi recovery 5.0 and having to do yet another clean install + TWRP install...

Tried to dirty flash from last Miui weekly and I entered a bootloop after update seemed to complete okay.

Somehow TWRP became overwritten by Xiaomi recovery 5.0 and having to do yet another clean install + TWRP install...
The recovery always gets overwritten when installing via fastboot and using the provided scripts. You could try another dirty flash but this time follow my update procedure that tries minimizing risk and seems to have worked for quite a few people between the last two weeklies including me:

The recovery always gets overwritten when installing via fastboot and using the provided scripts. You could try another dirty flash but this time follow my update procedure that tries minimizing risk and seems to have worked for quite a few people between the last two weeklies including me:
"5. Waited for reboot - entered system and waited for the update to finish - didn't do anything with the phone yet"

Do you mean into Android with this? I cannot get past the three dots screen after flash has just happened.

"5. Waited for reboot - entered system and waited for the update to finish - didn't do anything with the phone yet"

Do you mean into Android with this? I cannot get past the three dots screen after flash has just happened.
Yes. OK, if it literally doesn't boot after essentially the first and quite automated step then you'll probably have no other option than a clean install.
You could maybe try wiping cache/dalvik via TWRP first and see if this helps but after that there's not much else you can do. You could back up your data by booting into TWRP first but it sounds as if you had very little on the phone from doing a clean install before.

Yes. OK, if it literally doesn't boot after essentially the first and quite automated step then you'll probably have no other option than a clean install.
You could maybe try wiping cache/dalvik via TWRP first and see if this helps but after that there's not much else you can do. You could back up your data by booting into TWRP first but it sounds as if you had very little on the phone from doing a clean install before.
Hi, I'm restoring with a clean installation, but after restoring the backup, it remains on the logo... do I have to wait a long time or is it not normal?
Can I restore data only or do I have to restore boot and super as well? thank you

Hi, I'm restoring with a clean installation, but after restoring the backup, it remains on the logo... do I have to wait a long time or is it not normal?
Can I restore data only or do I have to restore boot and super as well? thank you
You can restore data only. Be mindful though that the data partition might be the problem here and if you have to not restore it then it's basically like a clean flash.

You can restore data only. Be mindful though that the data partition might be the problem here and if you have to not restore it then it's basically like a clean flash.
The system is taking so long to boot, is it normal or is it better to put it in fastboot and repeat everything?

The system is taking so long to boot, is it normal or is it better to put it in fastboot and repeat everything?
I don't have a good answer to that. I have broken fastboot ROMs before - seemingly randomly, that's the danger of fastboot ROMs and why I refused to switch to my new phone for almost a year until recovery ROMs became available which actually have some sort of error checking. :p
Usually you shouldn't be stuck on boot for too long. If it takes like 5 minutes you're for sure in a bootloop.
The phone booted alright on a clean flash before restoring the backup or did you try immediately restoring a backup after the flash before booting into system first?
I would recommend checking that everything's fine before restoring backups if that is not what you did.

running goodie in the hoddie F3 update .bat from the android 12 10.26 hoho merry Xmas ! but dam I find myself going back to the 10.26 fine tuned machine...

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!

Just updated mi11 ultra, everything seems fine!

Thanks
e182243cb3029c5f5a7826e1b3c4e00e.jpg
a05cf7f7e7e5276f1650776ac197d5e5.jpg

74b61fadf385bd04822dd1a2774bb79a.jpg
9d2cc6724e9b21f556b2e286ad524764.jpg

b0d4406102e4adca97c182ce61d14e03.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk
does it come with all the languages? Did you have any problems installing with MiFlash? I have my 11 ultra miui 13 xiaomi. Eu

Last edited:
My Mi 11 Pro got Google Maps problem after MIUI 14 update. It got wrong location and jumps into the sea when I start the navigation. Go back to the road with correct position when I stop navigation. I've tried to revert back an older google maps version but do not work.
Notification and background app killing problem is fixed in the latest weekly. Thank you so much.

I am using xiaomi 12 and when i open a game it is running 60 fps but if i uninstall game and stop game turbo and after install game fps going up i think somting wrong with game turbo and also when i change fps limitter settings in game turbo nothing happens even if i do 30 fps my other xiaomi phones working fine with it. How can i solve it is there manual way to change fps limitter without game turbo?
Screenshot_2022-12-25-01-39-45-782_com.mobile.legends.jpg

does it come with all the languages? Did you have any problems installing with MiFlash? I have my 11 ultra miui 13 xiaomi. Eu
You don't need miflash, download the ROM and uncompress. Inside you have two scripts, one for clean install, another one to update.

You may use the update script to upgrade .eu 13 to 14.

You don't need miflash, download the ROM and uncompress. Inside you have two scripts, one for clean install, another one to update.

You may use the update script to upgrade .eu 13 to 14.

yes I already realized !! Thanks, I don't know whether to run update rom or format data rom

yes I already realized !! Thanks, I don't know whether to run update rom or format data rom

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Try reflashing and following the super-safe steps outlined in my post above. Do not skip anything even if it seems silly or redundant. I read from your signature that you are on a Rooted Xiaomi 12 Pro?
Did the crashes start after or before rooting on the new version?
First of all, thank you for wanting to help me. I think I've located the issue, which seems to be repainter reapplying the theme. I disabled autostart for this app, so I (hopefully) don't need to reflash the Rom again.

Again, thank you for your help

Reactions: Lim-Dul
Successful (dirty) flash of the ROM, TWRP and Magisk on my Redmi K40 Pro+. Coming from the previous MIUI 14 Dev ROM.
I'll repost the steps I followed since they seemed to help a few people in previous version's thread.
Merry Christmas to everyone (who is celebrating it)!

My SUPER conservative procedure after years of experience with failing at various steps for certain ROMs, especially new ones:

Optional pre-step for dirty flashing:
Delete / move all scripts apart from the "XXXX_fastboot_update_rom.xxx" script for yor OS from the extracted ROM directory to avoid costly mistakes.
  1. Powered off phone completely
  2. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  3. Checked phone is detected with
    Code:
    fastboot devices
  4. Flashed ROM via PowerShell with
    Code:
    .\windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
  5. Waited for reboot - entered system and waited for the update to finish - didn't do anything with the phone yet
  6. Powered off phone completely
  7. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  8. Booted into TWRP with
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-haydn-skkk.img
    1671480731539.png
  9. Flashed TWRP via Advanced -> Flash current TWRP
    1671480782089.png
  10. Powered off phone completely
  11. Turned phone on again, waited to get back into system and checked everything is fine

--- STOP HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT/NEED ROOT ---

12. Powered off phone completely
  13. Entered recovery via Power Button + Volume Up
  14. Installed Magisk-v25.2.apk via TWRP (changed the extension from .apk to .zip, resulting in Magisk-v25.2.zip)
  15. Powered off phone completely
  16. Turned phone on again

Installed using the well written guide above, and no issues so far. Two important things that I changed were the wallet configuration from SIM Wallet to HCE Wallet, and after TWRP installation, I performed a Dalvik/ART Cache wipe.

Note: I didn't lose the TWRP installation.

Thank you all Xiaomi.eu Team for the great job and support. :emoji_clap:

Happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.