MIUI 14 22.12.19/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any VPNs installed? I have Adguard and I have to deactivate it in order to use my identity certificate
It isn't a AdGuard's issue. That's a network architecture for any app.
Anyway there is how to handle it without disable AdGuard. Just read their Site (FAQ).

Spyche 12X bug report: large gap between dock and icons
I can confirm in K40. It happens when disabling the bottom bar. Enabling it again solves the issue but i hope we can get the launcher right without the horizontal bar taking space

Reactions: TaFNC
Merry Christmas everyone!! installed on xiaomi 12x, everything works perfect!! Thanks to xiaomi eu team for giving us the opportunity to enjoy their good work!! Thanks!!

It isn't a AdGuard's issue. That's a network architecture for any app.
Anyway there is how to handle it without disable AdGuard. Just read their Site (FAQ).
Hi ..may I know who's site FAQ I should check for my work profile issue?

Hello. Merry Christmas everybody :)
I'm on Diting (Xiaomi 12TPro, european version), and was on Stable V13.
I wanted to do an update on that rom, but for any reason, while updating, the .bat stopped, saying "looking for device", and my device got black screen since then (as turned OFF).
Since then, no way to go Power ON, nor to boot on TWRP / Fastbtoot mode. It remains on black screen.
I waited about 20 mins but the problem remains.
Would it mean that the device is dead?
Regards

I wanted to do an update on that rom, but for any reason, while updating, the .bat stopped, saying "looking for device", and my device got black screen since then (as turned OFF).
Since then, no way to go Power ON, nor to boot on TWRP / Fastbtoot mode. It remains on black screen.
Regards
You were fully charged? You could try charging for a while and trying to turn the phone on again. You can check what happens when you keep the power button pressed for a long time (like 30 seconds) unless you tried already.
"No way to go back to fastboot mode" means the hold volume down and power button doesn't work either, correct?
If none of these things work then it might mean that the device is truly bricked. I wouldn't suspect the flashing procedure to be to blame here but rather some sort of hardware issue like, don't know, a shorted/defective battery or even a surge on the USB port or something.

Regards
Such an error is not possible. If the computer does not recognize the phone, it cannot process the phone's system. Was the bootloader unlocked? Or have you unplugged and re-plugged the cable?

You were fully charged? You could try charging for a while and trying to turn the phone on again. You can check what happens when you keep the power button pressed for a long time (like 30 seconds) unless you tried already.
"No way to go back to fastboot mode" means the hold volume down and power button doesn't work either, correct?
If none of these things work then it might mean that the device is truly bricked. I wouldn't suspect the flashing procedure to be to blame here but rather some sort of hardware issue like, don't know, a shorted/defective battery or even a surge on the USB port or something.
Hi there.
Yes, my device was at least around 90%.
When pressing power button even 30 secs, nothing happens, neither if i connect it to power charge.
And yes, it seems that all buttons "up", "down" and "power" don't work anymore :/
I have flashed so many times many devices and never expected to brick any. The device is warranted (bought on MI store) but i wonder if warranty would work as the device has been flashed before?
I will wait a few hours to see if the device would even "wake up" or if way to see anything happen while charging later.
Thanks anyway for your reply :)

Thx @Lim-Dul for detailed instructions, installed fine on Mi11Ultra. Mostly all working, but background wifi scan seems not to work (with Profile Scheduler, maybe more apps....) and as with Miui13 before rear screen didn't turn off after time. And notifications on rear screen never worked here....never ending struggle, i hope any time it will be fixed...
Edit: Seems that permission settings for location are the problem, background (wifi-)scanning only works if set to precise location....is that normal behaviour with android 13 or a bug? Scanning for wifi networks within apps should be independent from location settings....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lim-Dul

Attachments

• IMG_20221225_194906.jpg
    IMG_20221225_194906.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 161
Hi,
Installed latest dev rom on my XM12, now when I try to run wifi analyzer apps, they won't work and show anything.
When I run same apps on Samsung phone and another Xiaomi device, they work fine.
Anyone has this issue?

My Mi 11 Pro got Google Maps problem after MIUI 14 update. It got wrong location and jumps into the sea when I start the navigation. Go back to the road with correct position when I stop navigation. I've tried to revert back an older google maps version but do not work.
Notification and background app killing problem is fixed in the latest weekly. Thank you so much.
No issue with my Mi11pro coming from latest 13 weekly. I dirty flashed and no issue with Google Maps at all :)

psyche 12X
After updating 12.19.DEV on my device everything was ok but as soon as I tried to install magisk (patched from 12.8.DEV boot.img) I couldn't launch any
app at all (the system pop-up kinda saying "wait for the system finishing to update") - not even working widgets.
Repeated the updating again and same result, So I patched the current 12.19.DEV boot.img and it's working
Same thing happened to me, had a non stock kernel, reverted it to a boot.img backup I had so I could update to miui14(found out it wasnt needed). From what i understood, the kernel wasnt doing what its supposed to do, since it was for an older version. Since you updated and then installed that boot.img, you had the kernel for the 12.8dev, thus creating this problem

Hi everyone!
Mi11pro (mars) Google pay is not working, can not pay with nfc. Safety net passed, google wallet installed, but when trying to pay always error. Please help, maybe someone knows how to fix it???

Also one more strange thing, when nfc turned on, there is no icon of NFC on the upper side.

Previously when I was on MIUI 13 everything was ok. Now MIUI V14.0.22.12.21.DEV installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-26-07-11-23-820_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-07-11-23-820_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2022-12-26-07-11-11-798_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-07-11-11-798_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.