MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very "descriptive" description of a problem.
Took me a moment to figure out what was meant too! It's a new widget category. I'm actually having this problem with all the new widgets - video attached

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Took me a moment to figure out what was meant too! It's a new widget category. I'm actually having this problem with all the new widgets - video attached

No idea what the problem with your device is. Make sure App vault is set as the default -1 screen.

Reactions: KGVER

Try to do it by turning off the trackpads.

I am having the same problem with every weekly build.. When connected to Android Auto, my Xiaomi 12X screen stays black when i press the fingerprint to unlock it and I need to press the power button to show the screen. I tried wiping AA data and cache but it didn't work.. Thanks!

Check if app vault has authorization to add links to homescreen

hello good afternoon, I wanted to say that on the Xiaomi 12 device, when you connect a wireless headset, the volume up and down does not work, otherwise it is very well optimized and very fluid, thanks for the ROM

Updated Mi 11 Pro, now I have a Problem with WhatsApp. When listening to a voice message (at the ear), the screen won't turn on and the phone is unusable until it's forced to restart.
Another thing is that WhatsApp is kind of always active in screen time, which doesn't bother me but which isn't normal.
Other messaging apps like Signal work perfectly.
Same phone and same problem

Can not find the Rhodium theme in MIUI 14.
Does anybody have any idea about it? Thanks! Happy New Year!

Two observations.

My phone: Xiaomi 11 PRO, with 14.0.22.14.27.DEV

1. Wi-Fi is always on and no longer only turns on when you are near a known or saved network. Will this be permanent or how can I solve it?

2. It is impossible for me to download new widgets or "PALS" every time I try to download them I get "Unable to download"

thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 1672773241072.jpg
    1672773241072.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 137
  • 1672773241079.jpg
    1672773241079.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 1672773241085.jpg
    1672773241085.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 141
Can't install on my Poco F3 from previous version. Sending Sparse 'super' 4/9 - Failed
Rebooting phone.
Stuck in fastboot loop.

Can't install on my Poco F3 from previous version. Sending Sparse 'super' 4/9 - Failed
Rebooting phone.
Stuck in fastboot loop.
Use a USB 2 Port and original cable and try again. If that doesn't work, try downloading the ROM again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-03-16-43-49-863_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-03-16-43-49-863_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2023-01-03-16-43-42-708_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-03-16-43-42-708_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: tarek.i.arch
I cannot remove the animation that occurs in the same icon when exiting applications such as settings or gallery.
(I have already disabled the animations in developer options and also in 'Accessibility'.)

Hello everyone since I'm new here, greetings from Malaga. Thanks for the amazing work you do for MIUI, this is true love.

Hi ,

One issue relate Google Backup, I found my Mi11(Venus) will auto disable the Google Backup.
Does anyone have the similar problem?

Reactions: Birraque
Hi ,

One issue relate Google Backup, I found my Mi11(Venus) will auto disable the Google Backup.
Does anyone have the similar problem?
I am facing this issue as well on my Poco F3.

Previously reported in this thread:
- Post #60
- Post #67

As well as here: Issue #7

I've tried clearing data to Google, Google services framework, settings, as well as installing Google One - No difference. Google backup is still turned off after each reboot.

I also tried uninstalling updates to Google/Google Services Framework - didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.