MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.10.26 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
11) "Auto Brightness" sometimes stuck with high bright. - Report - (Fixed Weekly 22.10.26)
12) "SIM Toolkit shortcut" inside Home Screen folder auto multiplying very often -
13) "My Devices" into Mi Account auto multiplying - Report
14) "Security Scan" in the "Security" App by Xiaomi isn't reliable - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is almost the same in the previous build.
Some bugs like Backup by Google One TURNED OFF after each reboot still present (#7) and need to be deeper investigated), the File Sharing option into Files App may be fixed soon with a updated version by Xiaomi (#3), Some option's name into the Control Panel will be improved by Xiaomi.eu and the option to select text from the pictures will be back in the next build.
Keep kicking some bugs and thanks for awesome work.

Hope the new MIUI 14 .DEV bring great improvements for our devices,

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.10.26 based on the previous Report:

3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
11) "Auto Brightness" sometimes stuck with high bright. - Report - (Fixed Weekly 22.10.26)
12) "SIM Toolkit shortcut" inside Home Screen folder auto multiplying very often -

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

Some bugs like Backup by Google One TURNED OFF after each reboot still present (#7) and need to be deeper investigated), the File Sharing option into Files App may be fixed soon with a updated version by Xiaomi (#3), Some option's name into the Control Panel will be improved by Xiaomi.eu and the option to select text from the pictures will be back in the next build.

Thanks for sharing!
Confirmed all issues.

Reactions: FoxVol and Birraque

I can confirm the same bugs, and still waiting for a functional Google backup.
Tks

From time to time I see complaints on this forum about when a new version will be released (ETA).
Have you ever wondered who are the people behind these updates? How are they made and why? I suggest reading this article.
Collaborate reporting issues, suggesting improvements, clearing doubts and if possible contributing to the continuity of this Team. Or of course remembering to say thank very much for their awesome volunteer work.

Keep kicking some bugs,

little rusty F-3 had a radio problem or cell tower or sim radio lost data though the rom got corrupt so I flashed the latest global stock then TWRP 3.7 skkk as instructed but the part where it says copy rom to device did not work off the bat the phone would not take the rom when trying to copy even though I was booted in TWRP , had to click advanced install current TWRP reboot phone back in to recovery then it was able to copy the rom into the internal storage
so it should be
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP 3.7skk
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • click advanced install current twrp
  • reboot phone once back to recovery
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Solution is easy: 1. Flash Recovery into memory: Fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
2. boot into recovery does not work, so now boot into recovery manually
3. In recovery goto Advanced and Execute: Flash Current TWRP
4. Wait, it takes some time until TWRP is flashed !!!
5. Boot into system again

I almost forgot to mention that the already reported issue "Google Connected Apps" option is working again after the Weekly 22.10.26 update. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_203848.jpg
    IMG_20221215_203848.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 268

write to xiaomi not here... most of the problems reported are only xiaomi's fault.

write to xiaomi not here... most of the problems reported are only xiaomi's fault.
Who must confirm where the issue/bug came from is the Dev Team's Xiaomi.eu. @Birraque has been doing an awesome job weekly feedback issues and sharing knowledge. Try to collaborate more before criticizing those who have only helped in the improvement and stability of the firmware that we are all using.

It's fine. These threads are especially intended for feedback for our releases, so his list is actually useful even if I can't or don't know how to reproduce some of those issues.
First issue probably already fixed in later mi video app versions in two 2 month~ period of versions

First issue probably already fixed in later mi video app versions in two 2 month~ period of versions
Probably?
Already reported issues feedback are always welcome. Please test it like with this link below and share with us.

Mi Video (Twitter) - Test Download

EDITED: When I did the report confirming the issue of some users, Mi Video download Twitter's video existed. I continued testing weekly and the download did not work. I've tested it again now and it still doesn't work, however Twitter support seems to have been removed. So problem solved... It doesn't work because it won't work anymore in the new versions. (annex)

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20221217_173141.jpg
    IMG_20221217_173141.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20221217_172234.jpg
    IMG_20221217_172234.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Reactions: h464r
Probably?
Already reported issues feedback are always welcome. Please test it like with this link below and share with us.

Mi Video (Twitter) - Test Download

EDITED: When I did the report confirming the issue of some users, Mi Video download Twitter's video existed. I continued testing weekly and the download did not work. I've tested it again now and it still doesn't work, however Twitter support seems to have been removed. So problem solved... It doesn't work because it won't work anymore in the new versions. (annex)

:rolleyes:
From my point of view 2022092802 (xiaomi.eu signatures) version still has Twitter option but it doesn't combine video streams

Attachments

• IMG_20221217_224409.jpg
    IMG_20221217_224409.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: Birraque
From my point of view 2022092802 (xiaomi.eu signatures) version still has Twitter option but it doesn't combine video streams
It's the same version I'm using on Poco F3. I can't imagine why the Twitter option no longer exist for me.
Please check if the Download (Twitter Video) works for you. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-17-17-53-43-423_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-17-53-43-423_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: h464r
It's the same version I'm using on Poco F3. I can't imagine why the Twitter option no longer exist for me.
I can confirm on all of my devices that Twitter downloader is gone.

Reactions: Birraque
On my device(Mi 11i) it still shows up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-01-21-02-062_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-01-21-02-062_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2022-12-18-01-21-08-444_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-01-21-08-444_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 145
Who must confirm where the issue/bug came from is the Dev Team's Xiaomi.eu. @Birraque has been doing an awesome job weekly feedback issues and sharing knowledge. Try to collaborate more before criticizing those who have only helped in the improvement and stability of the firmware that we are all using.
in fact I wrote many, not all... I'm too old and have too many problems in my life to report bugs.
I rarely enter the forum lately, and if I read something that strikes me both positively and negatively, I write a comment. that's all, so I'll leave this fine bug reporting job to the young 20-somethings, but also to xiaomi directly. I did it 6-7 years ago (old miui beta tester group), now I'm taking a rest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.