MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, there is no advantage in making 90 Hz on phones that are not 90 Hz in the settings. It forces the system to emulate 90 Hz and actually consumes more energy without realizing it.
in practice, 90 Hz takes less battery than 120 Hz, and the smoothness is the same, and yes, we can also add dc dimming on poco f3, this is done quite simply by changing alioth.xml in system\product\etc\device_features, yes, the colors will be darker, but it works and there are fewer flickers.

System ui crash when changing from Bluetooth device to device speaker on Alioth or vise versa (doesn't crash on mi smart hub)

Last edited:
Hello, I just installed this new MIUI 14 rom to my Poco F3 and i experiencing 2 problems:

1, NFC payments does not work ( I am not able to make payments) , on MIUI 13 it was working perfectly.

2, When I turn on the Wifi , it is connect to my home Wifi network , but i cant see other wifi network ( they are not listed) on MIUI 13 i could see all the available wifi network, but now i dont see any .

Thanks
1. NFC working flawless here

2. WiFi networks working flawless here (annex)

- Poco F3 Weekly .Dev v2

Same here regarding NFC, Also i have to use stock phone app..
Read the previous pages before feedback.
Both already answered and are flawless!

Ist the Dev same as Beta?
Not exactly. The .Dev is more like a Beta Stable (Weekly) then seems to be more reliable. To be confirmed...

System ui crash when changing from Bluetooth device to device speaker on Alioth or vise versa (doesn't crash on mi smart hub)
Working flawless here on Poco F3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-19-10-24-12-273_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-10-24-12-273_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2022-12-19-10-24-23-173_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-10-24-23-173_com.android.settings.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: h464r
Which one did you try there's three of those mi smart play crashes for me in particular
Nokia BT Speaker

Note: The only BT "issue" that I noticed until now is switching between outgoing/incoming call and Spotify playing music when connected with PowerBeats Pro (BT). But I still testing before feedback here.

Reactions: h464r
Some bugs on the Mi 11, the update process via fastboot went smoothly but when starting to use it you can already notice some bugs, such as the crash on the home screen and it informs that the launcher has stopped second problem is in applications that hangs when entering it and when leaving it reloads the icons on the home screen.

1. NFC working flawless here

2. WiFi networks working flawless here (annex)
How it is possible that i have a problem and also others have the same problem , but you dont have ( you dont have any problems ) your phone working FLAWLESS ?????

I also downloaded a wifi analyzer application , and this app also cant see any wifi network. ( but i can connect to the home wifi)

How it is possible that i have a problem and also others have the same problem , but you dont have ( you dont have any problems ) your phone working FLAWLESS ?????
My F3 also work flawless, WiFi and NFC too.
Dirty flashed.

12s ultra
Pro lenses doesn't work,
after taking the photo, if i open it, the image is as if it was taken with the standard portrait mode

Is it better Flash dirty or Clean install
I've done a dirty flash on my mi 11 ultra, coming from .eu stable.

Followed the attached steps to update rom and install twrp and magisk.

All seems to be working perfectly in the last 24 hours.

Anyway it's not 100% safe that everything will go right, so better have a plan b.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 6c5d227ce115fbd7d8bafcb21395cfd6.png
    6c5d227ce115fbd7d8bafcb21395cfd6.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lim-Dul
(POCO F3 - Xiaomi.eu V14.0.22.12.8.DEV)

IDLE Drain issue likely caused by MIUI updater app

*job*/com.android.updater/.TestJobService

PowerManagerService.WakeLocks

Attachments

• IMG_20221219_122913.jpg
    IMG_20221219_122913.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_20221219_122921.jpg
    IMG_20221219_122921.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Poco f3
In the application "Google phone" incoming calls are not displayed. There is a call sound, the watch also shows that an incoming call has arrived, but the phone does not react in any way. There is nothing in the notification shade either.

Hello, I just installed this new MIUI 14 rom to my Poco F3 and i experiencing 2 problems:

1, NFC payments does not work ( I am not able to make payments) , on MIUI 13 it was working perfectly.

2, When I turn on the Wifi , it is connect to my home Wifi network , but i cant see other wifi network ( they are not listed) on MIUI 13 i could see all the available wifi network, but now i dont see any .

Thanks
Just to push it: I experience also Wifi problems that other apps cannot see other Wifi channels for example xiaomi home. NFC seems to work

Status
Not open for further replies.