MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinstall rom with fastboot
ya i am copying my files out first, i will try a clean install? also which TWRP do I use? I still have the leaked TWRP for A12 with chinese characters. I downloaded the "latest" from TWRP site and it failed to decrypt user[0]. But, lucky i kept backup copy of my last TWRP. and that one is the leaked A12 version - and it decrypted fine. copying files now.

can confirm to poco f-3 while the device is hooked up to a wireless router screen and phone idle are the only 2 consuming more battery and phone launcher
Yes, there is definitively a problem with Wifi. I have the same ( wifi is consuming more battery than any other)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jeffrom
ya i am copying my files out first, i will try a clean install? also which TWRP do I use? I still have the leaked TWRP for A12 with chinese characters. I downloaded the "latest" from TWRP site and it failed to decrypt user[0]. But, lucky i kept backup copy of my last TWRP. and that one is the leaked A12 version - and it decrypted fine. copying files now.
I am using Twrp 3.7 skk for poco f3. It works flawlessly. Yes a clean install is better

wow great. 6/128 poco f3 antutu score was showing 706k on stable miui 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-11-19-51-795_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-11-19-51-795_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 157
A few users including me had good results by following the steps I posted here. Follow them to the letter except using twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-venus-skkk.img instead of the recovery for haydn.

>> INSTRUCTIONS HERE <<

Reactions: MiBoi9000
Hello!
Help me please
Poco F3 camera dont work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-19-22-41-13-779_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-22-41-13-779_com.android.camera.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2022-12-20-07-32-43-055_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-07-32-43-055_com.android.settings.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2022-12-20-08-11-37-706_com.miui.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-08-11-37-706_com.miui.cit.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 162
Only on the 12T pro, or same for the k50 ultra?
Jugging from the lack of camera blobs, it only applies to 12T Pro
That's why I'm waiting for a stable built. Really need the camera for work.
Keep up the good work Devs.
Thank you

A few users including me had good results by following the steps I posted here. Follow them to the letter except using twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-venus-skkk.img instead of the recovery for haydn.

>> INSTRUCTIONS HERE <<
thanks that TWRP is a newer version of the version I had before. has the great logo. I tried again, not working. I flashed back to 10.26, wipe dalvik. Phone working. I will try another day for MIUI 14 :)

Nobody answer me the last time. Trying again...

I have 13.0.5.0 Stable Global version now. I'm planing to update to 14.0.22
Is it necessary to update first to 13.2.6.0 version before 14?
Or I can update directly from 13.0.5.0 to 14.0.22?

Nobody answer me the last time. Trying again...

I have 13.0.5.0 Stable Global version now. I'm planing to update to 14.0.22
Is it necessary to update first to 13.2.6.0 version before 14?
Or I can update directly from 13.0.5.0 to 14.0.22?
No mate, it's not necessary. You can update directly to miui 14.

Reactions: zhuck32
Mi12pro clean install I have problem with all notifications - Gmail, WhatsApp,Viber, Outlook..how to fix?

there is a problem with the notifications on the lockscreen when the notifications are set that the content only been shown when the face has been detected. When i take my mi11pro in hand the notifications are automaticcally deleted, also there are no badges on the icons.

correction - it is not only in this case . some notifications also get closed when face detection is off

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhala
everything is the same, they just changed number , 13 to 14 , everything else is same , there is no one new function , disaster
To be fair, in many ways it is worse. Many weird color overlays on apps on night mode, on notifications, on pop-up windows, the battery is going down like crazy because of the wifi issue.

It feels rushed.

It seems a bit faster, however. I would recommend to just wait for the next builds. Poco f3

To be fair, in many ways it is worse. Many weird color overlays on apps on night mode, on notifications, on pop-up windows, the battery is going down like crazy because of the wifi issue.

It seems a bit faster, however. I would recommend to just wait for the next builds. Poco f3
thats the only difference , I also notice that the device UI is a little faster ,everything else is ...

It feels rushed.

Although wifi seems to consume a lot of battery part, I don't think it makes a difference in practice.

Reactions: drherdman
Miui 14 thanks for Good job all is work great, I have only one ask please keep fastboot method of updating because I don't want to install any custom root such as TWRP, fastboot method is very easy and simple. One more time thanks for Great job

Reactions: Qwertys13
there is a problem with the notifications on the lockscreen when the notifications are set that the content only been shown when the face has been detected. When i take my mi11pro in hand the notifications are automaticcally deleted, also there are no badges on the icons.

correction - it is not only in this case . some notifications also get closed when face detection is off
Looks that hit to FCM issue, I have the same issue.
I am not sure it relate powerkeeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.