MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaces between the bottom bar and the first icons...

Although it's flawless on Alioth.

Thanks for your work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-11-52-16-533_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-11-52-16-533_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 557
Last edited by a moderator:
NFC payment still does not work - I changed the Secure element to - HCE Wallet , but still does not work.

When I watch YouTube or other movies, I get stuck from time to time.
My device: POCO F3
MIUI14

I'm having trouble while watching videos on my Poco F3. Videos stutter on YouTube or Facebook, but I get the same thing when I download a video and open it in MX Player or another app. Has anyone also experienced the same problems?
I have the same trouble.

I successfully dirty installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MUNCH_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot in POCO F4 from the previous stable Miui v13 and A13.
Thank you .EU cookers for these great jobs!!

Dirty flashed my Redmi K40 Pro+ from MIUI 13 22.10.26. Flashed TWRP, flashed Magisk 25.2 - everything is working fine, banking apps as well. Didn't check for bugs that were not immediately obvious.

I know this might be pure superstition but when working with fastboot I prefer to only ever do hardware shutdowns / reboots instead of doing stuff like fastboot reboot or rebooting from TWRP. Was burned once or twice by ROMs that bootlooped when soft-rebooting.

So, my procedure, for anyone who is interested (it's SUPER conservative after years of experience with failing at various steps for certain ROMs, especially new ones):
  1. Powered off phone
  2. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  3. Checked phone is detected via
    Code:
    fastboot devices
  4. Flashed ROM via PowerShell with
    Code:
    .\windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
  5. Waited for reboot - entered system and waited for the update to finish - didn't do anything with the phone yet
  6. Powered off phone
  7. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  8. Booted into TWRP via
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-haydn-skkk.img
    View attachment 45110
  9. Flashed TWRP via Advanced -> Flash current TWRP
    View attachment 45111
  10. Powered off phone
  11. Turned phone on again, waited to get back into system and checked everything is fine
  12. Powered off phone
  13. Entered recovery via Power Button + Volume Up
  14. Installed Magisk-v25.2.apk via TWRP (changed the extension from .apk to .zip, resulting in Magisk-v25.2.zip)
  15. Powered off phone
  16. Turned phone on again - everything is fine as described above
I learned it's better to not rush things when working with Bootloader images. I mean, heck, the initial lack of a recovery ROM kept me from using the phone as a daily driver for like a year. :p
Thank you for this step-by-step tutorial!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi new users on miui14 Android 13. What about Wireless Android Auto problems? Is it cuts fixed when data signal lost? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! Can I jump to this MIUI 14 from 13.0.36 stable on my Mi 12 Pro via fastboot update without wipe data?

Can it be related, my 11Ultra bootloop, that I enabled this easter egg cat? It is not working well, and I don't know how to disable it. Maybe other users also enabled this useless thing and because of that has bootloop?

Hello! Can I jump to this MIUI 14 from 13.0.36 stable on my Mi 12 Pro via fastboot update without wipe data?
Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Greetings!
I would like to thank you for the wonderful job that brings us the MIUI 14.
I'm using Poco f3, and I noticed some bugs, here are the ones:

-Wi-fi is consuming the battery quite a lot(picture attached)
-when switching from wireless buds to speaker and vice versa the system crash, and goes straight to lock screen(picture attached)
-the controllers for some media players are missing in the notification shade (picture attached)

The rest is all good, the device is even faster than before! Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-15-40-11-531_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-15-40-11-531_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_2022-12-20-15-37-28-166_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-15-37-28-166_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2022-12-20-09-59-49-582_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-09-59-49-582_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 140
No solution at the moment. I have tried disable the miui powerkeeper from ADB, but issue still exist.
i also try to find a solution because this problem with the notifications is not only on the lock screen. But the problem is not for all apps, only for some apps where the notifications dissapear

i also try to find a solution because this problem with the notifications is not only on the lock screen. But the problem is not for all apps, only for some apps where the notifications dissapear
I have the issue with miui14. My wife has whatsapp notification issue with the last stock rom that is miui 13 and Android 13. So i think that the problem Is Android 13 and not miui 14. Before update to Android 13 She didnt have the issue

Reactions: Fixxer and Birraque
Greetings!
I would like to thank you for the wonderful job that brings us the MIUI 14.
I'm using Poco f3, and I noticed some bugs, here are the ones:

-Wi-fi is consuming the battery quite a lot(picture attached)
-when switching from wireless buds to speaker and vice versa the system crash, and goes straight to lock screen(picture attached)
-the controllers for some media players are missing in the notification shade (picture attached)

The rest is all good, the device is even faster than before! Cheers!
I only noticed that controls only disappear for YouTube
Though huge WiFi consumption is because of mi smart hub

I notice the batterylife on 12S Ultra is slighty better. :emoji_thumbsup: 0.4%/h idle and 9.4%/h Display on.

Status
Not open for further replies.