Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

G9wfOYe.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.2.17
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=332659
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.2.17/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.2.19
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=332686
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.2.19/

devices_weekly_22022202.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices on A11:

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv13 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

Last edited:
CHANGELOG 22.2.17

System
Fix - Playback issues when OK Google/Voice Match is enabled [Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G/Mi 10T Lite]
Fix - Mobile data toggles are not working in themed lock screens [Android 12 only]

Camera
Optimization - Small UI changes

App vault
New - Redesigned UI allows to use brand new, fresh-looking widgets provided by various system apps, that can make your App vault more informative

Security
Fix - Chinese map is being displayed while selecting "Arrive in a location" or "Leave a location" conditions in Automated tasks. These options are hidden now

CHANGELOG 22.2.19

System
Fix - Certain third-party apps were not working correctly

Settings
Fix - Custom variable fonts were not listed in Font settings

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.

Warning:
Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro.
Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

This changelog doesn't mention all changes made by Xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi.

Xiaomi's statement regarding suspended devices:

• The release of Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro is suspended today due to the problem of being stuck in some scenes.
  • Due to the problem of restarting specific scenarios, the release of Mi 10S, Redmi K40, Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition, Redmi K30S Extreme Commemorative Edition, Mi 10, Mi 10Pro, and Redmi K30 Pro is suspended today.

Last edited:
Thank you very much ! MI 11 Works perfectly, I love the app vault design now: thanks and good luck♥️

Hi guys, thanks for your work.
I'm trying to update my m11 but unfortunately the update script is stuck in "Sending sparse 'super' 2/9 (786344 KB)", i have tried multiple time but it don't go throught that...any solution?
EDIT: Fixed by downloading again the ROM and changing USB port

Last edited:
Good morning, although the images show that there is no update, that is not my query. I have an F3 and as you can see, the "no updates" message appears on the screen, but you exit the screen and continue, any warning (when exiting an application, for example) of that style remains for a long time and is annoying, before they disappeared faster, I don't see where it can be changed if it can.
If it happens to more people, I understand that it will be like that, if not or if it can be changed somewhere, I would appreciate the help.
For everything else, very fluid and perfect without problems, grateful for the job.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-18-09-57-38-174_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-09-57-38-174_com.android.updater.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Screenshot_2022-02-18-09-57-42-689_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-09-57-42-689_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,042
Last edited by a moderator:
Have an 11 Ultra and it's running fantastic thanks to our devs here.
Greetings to all devs :D:emoji_v:
Hi! How is your phone behavior when you turn the gps on? I have Mi 11 Pro and we both use the same rom but when i turn the gps on the phone reboot all the time untill i turn the gps off, do you notice that on your phone?

Phantom, false, duplicate, clicks at the bottom of the xiaomi mi 11 screen.
Xiaomi Mi 11 (VENUS). Hello dear Xiaomi.EU developers! There is a clear problem with typing on my device (it doesn't matter which keyboard is installed). At the bottom of the screen, when you click on the "comma", "space" and "dot", there are duplicate clicks. (on the attached video I tried to show how it happens). This problem exists on 22.2.17 and 22.2.9, and 22.1.19 I did not check it on earlier builds. It doesn’t look like a screen marriage, because there are no problems typing on the official MIUI Global 12.5.9. The problem manifests itself immediately after installing a clean firmware via fastboot, without root, etc. For some reason, everyone is silent about this problem, but in my personal circle, my friends on Mi11 have the same problem. Please give an answer.
VIDEO PROBLEM

Reactions: Hakim73
MIX 4[odin] Anyone facing this issue..i have problem on camera after update to 22.2.17 from 22.2.9.. before update my uw lens work perfectly..i never install any camera protection..if i do the video camera uw lens also have the same issue shadow..you can see the screenshot..uw lens have shadow on every corner like fish eye mode..but on video the uw lens its normal..i already clear a cache and data on app camera..but didn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-18-18-46-09-216_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-18-46-09-216_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 753
  • Screenshot_2022-02-18-18-46-19-088_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-18-46-19-088_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi Mi 11 (VENUS). Hello dear Xiaomi.EU developers! There is a clear problem with typing on my device (it doesn't matter which keyboard is installed). At the bottom of the screen, when you click on the "comma", "space" and "dot", there are duplicate clicks. (on the attached video I tried to show how it happens). This problem exists on 22.2.17 and 22.2.9, and 22.1.19 I did not check it on earlier builds. It doesn’t look like a screen marriage, because there are no problems typing on the official MIUI Global 12.5.9. The problem manifests itself immediately after installing a clean firmware via fastboot, without root, etc. For some reason, everyone is silent about this problem, but in my personal circle, my friends on Mi11 have the same problem. Please give an answer.
VIDEO PROBLEM
i have mi11 an i dont have that problem

Reactions: Wiesel
Hello. every day at exactly midnight (00:00) any installed wallpaper automatically switches to the standard desktop. help help help. Poco F2 pro.

MIX 4[odin] Anyone facing this issue..i have problem on camera after update to 22.2.17 from 22.2.9.. before update my uw lens work perfectly..i never install any camera protection..if i do the video camera uw lens also have the same issue shadow..you can see the screenshot..uw lens have shadow on every corner like fish eye mode..but on video the uw lens its normal..i already clear a cache and data on app camera..but didn't workView attachment 41046View attachment 41047
Enable "correct distortion in ultra wide shots" inside camera setting

MIX 4[odin] Anyone facing this issue..i have problem on camera after update to 22.2.17 from 22.2.9.. before update my uw lens work perfectly..i never install any camera protection..if i do the video camera uw lens also have the same issue shadow..you can see the screenshot..uw lens have shadow on every corner like fish eye mode..but on video the uw lens its normal..i already clear a cache and data on app camera..but didn't workView attachment 41046View attachment 41047
Do you use phone case? I found this issue once and it's about the case because of ultra wide lens has a wider angle that can see rim of the case. But in video mode, it needs to crop to make video ratio to 16:9. That why you didn't see dark rim in video.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

VIDEO PROBLEM

Mi 11, no problem here.

Last edited:
VIDEO PROBLEM
I don't have that problem either

Do you use phone case? I found this issue once and it's about the case because of ultra wide lens has a wider angle that can see rim of the case. But in video mode, it needs to crop to make video ratio to 16:9. That why you didn't see dark rim in video.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Yeah you're right..thanks.. it's because my phone case..but before this it's normal..the case didn't block the uw lens.. after update this week it happen..is it because uw lens become more wider? because the chagelog didn't say..just "(optimization)small ui change"..

VIDEO PROBLEM
I have the same issue bro. I thought I was alone.

Reactions: Parsifal'
Status
Not open for further replies.