MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a fresh install of the latest MIUI 13 Weekly ROMs a couple of hours ago and Facebook and Instagram are constantly crashing. I have used several other apps like Messenger, and Maps and they are working fine. So, not all but some APPs are crashing. Any idea or update on this?

EDIT: I am using Mi11 Venus

Reactions: Shiyu
I just did a fresh install of the latest MIUI 13 Weekly ROMs a couple of hours ago and Facebook and Instagram are constantly crashing. I have used several other apps like Messenger, and Maps and they are working fine. So, not all but some APPs are crashing. Any idea or update on this?

Same here , I am using MI 10T

Reactions: IamShazzy
China Mi Fitness (com.mi.health, same as Health app) and Global Mi Fitness (com.xiaomi.wearable) are not the same app, but they are conflicting due to some identically-named components. You can't install the Global Mi Fitness on our ROMs.
Understood and big thanks, but how can I use the China Mi Fitness app of this build? I have no health/fitness app in my apps. I'm referring to this update from release notes...

New - Replaced Health app with Mi Fitness

Also tried reinstalling the apps and allowed all permissions manually but no luck. Facebook and Instagram still crashing on launch!

im stuck here. what should i do? pls help UMI

Attachments

• 1647560909358.png
    1647560909358.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 256
Understood and big thanks, but how can I use the China Mi Fitness app of this build? I have no health/fitness app in my apps. I'm referring to this update from release notes...

New - Replaced Health app with Mi Fitness
No need to reply. I had previously disabled Mi Health with Xiaomi Tools Apps, that's why it was still disabled :)

Enabled again and all good now.

• Wow
Reactions: biscoot
I do lots of workout and wanted to check on Mi Fitness with new built, but it doesn't seem to be installed on my F3. Install from Playstore is somehow not allowed and apk from apk mirror I can download, but not install since it is a system app. Permission is granted (from files, Chrome etc) but because it's system it's still blocked.

Any idea?
Go to Your aplications and enable it

Why not let the user decide whether to install the global version instead of the Chinese version, especially if it has the global language translations?
Because re-read what I explained... They can't exist on a device at the same time, and a patched China Mi Fitness is not something you can just install...
And like said above, the China Mi Fitness has more features compared to the Global one, and full MIUI integration, including native step counter, motion recognition and sleep tracer (coordinated with the MIUI Clock app), as well as a heartrate measurement using the fingerprint sensor or the camera.
The only downside is the China-only map in Workout tab.

@Igor Eisberg Hey bro, do you have a solution for app crashing issue?

Can you tell me where to get it? I don't really know how to make the log or if it is made automatically where is it saved?
There's a sticky thread especially for you.....

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet and JiaiJ
Hello guys ,

Wallpaper carousel is very laggy ,and not loading proprely on my POCO F3

btw thank you for your work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-18-03-50-32-400_com.mfashiongallery.emag.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-18-03-50-32-400_com.mfashiongallery.emag.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2022-03-18-03-53-02-431_com.mfashiongallery.emag.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-18-03-53-02-431_com.mfashiongallery.emag.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 203