Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

G9wfOYe.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.3.2 lime/lemon/pomelo, tucana
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.3.2/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.3.3
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=332882
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.3.3/

devices_weekly_22030417.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices on Android 11:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv13 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

System

New - Xiaomi 12X support added
New - You can select region which will be used for Wi-Fi connection

Screen recording
Fix - Fix some known issues and improve stability

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.

Warning:
Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro.
Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

tq..i already downloaded before this post..but my changelog is new weekly rom for xiaomi 12x and select region which will be used for Wi-Fi..no changelog for screen recording-Fix some known issues and improve stability..

Reactions: DLz07
..but my changelog is new weekly rom for xiaomi 12x and select region which will be used for Wi-Fi..no changelog for screen recording
Xiaomi did not release 22.3.3 for Xiaomi 12X, despite our expectation. Nothing we can do about that.
Select region for Wi-Fi has indeed been added as our exclusive feature.
I don't know what problem you have with screen recording.

Fix some known issues and improve stability..
Don't tell us what to do. I don't remember being your employee.

"You can select region which will be used for Wi-Fi connection"

What exactly does that mean?
It means that if you have trouble of detecting certain Wi-Fi channels, you can try another Wi-Fi region.
For example, Xiaomi broke about half of the standard 5GHz channels for the GB region on Snapdragon 888 devices, people can't see their Wi-Fi 5GHz devices.
These people can now try another region with similar regulations and common channels (somewhere else in Europe, for instance) to work around this issue.

The feature can be found in Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced settings.

It means that if you have trouble of detecting certain Wi-Fi channels, you can try another Wi-Fi region.
For example, Xiaomi broke about half of the standard 5GHz channels for the GB region on Snapdragon 888 devices, people can't see their Wi-Fi 5GHz devices.
These people can now try another region with similar regulations and common channels (somewhere else in Europe, for instance) to work around this issue.

The feature can be found in Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced settings.
Ah, thank you!

Before android 12 I usually did before every update (that done with twrp) clean for delvik and cache through twrp, should I still do it?
Should i even open the twrp?
If any one can explain about that, or link for some information it would be really nice
Currently I'm with Android 12 weekly (22/1/19) that I must to note for working amazing.

Thanks for your great work xiaomi.eu Team!

Reactions: Zoran Prelic
Before android 12 I usually did before every update (that done with twrp) clean for delvik and cache through twrp, should I still do it?
If any one can explain about that, or link for some information it would be really nice
Currently I'm with Android 12 weekly (22/1/19) that I must to note for working amazing.

Thanks for your great work xiaomi.eu Team!
Just update with fastboot and that's it

Xiaomi updated Android 12 to a newer version (12 SKQ1.220119.001). Now controlling Chromecast volume works like it worked before Android 12.

Reactions: Piooo
oh i see..i don't any prob at screen recording..i just refer to your post..you said screen recording have fix..but my screen shot on my changelog don't have..
This is included from the official changelog...

No. We never said anyone should manually clear cache and dalvik-cache. The system does everything it has to by itself.
Whoever told you to "clear cache and dalvik-cache" is stuck somewhere in 2014.

This has potential to finally fix the Android Auto issues!
Did someone already test it?
That's exactly what motivated me to program this. Would be nice to hear some feedback whether it manages to solve your issues with AA.
Just remember to restart Wi-Fi (toggle off and back on) after changing a region.
In fact, since we have this setting we no longer force GB region on countries in Europe, so the AA issue might already be solved by just keeping it on Automatic (unless you actually live in the UK).

This is included from the official changelog...

No. We never said anyone should manually clear cache and dalvik-cache. The system does everything it has to by itself.
Whoever told you to "clear cache and dalvik-cache" is stuck somewhere in 2014.
Thanks for the information

In Mi10 Tpro the camera is the only thing wrong? Can I install another camera app?
I'm struggling with this phone to work properly with a Samsung galaxy watch 4, the notifications on the watch only work once... Anyone with this problem? Can xiaomi.eu rom fix this problem?
Thank you for your attention

I have changed from the latest stable ROM 13.0.6 of Mi 11 to this weekly update doing a clean installation and now Google pay does not work for me. Any solution please? Thanks.

In Mi10 Tpro the camera is the only thing wrong? Can I install another camera app?
The camera app is not broken. The ROM doesn't have required modules to recognize the 108MP sensor, so it doesn't matter which camera app you'll use, the camera won't work.

I'm struggling with this phone to work properly with a Samsung galaxy watch 4, the notifications on the watch only work once... Anyone with this problem? Can xiaomi.eu rom fix this problem?
Nope.

I have changed from the latest stable ROM 13.0.6 of Mi 11 to this weekly update doing a clean installation and now Google pay does not work for me. Any solution please? Thanks.
check google playstore if device is certifed when not u have to wait about a day , then delete playstare app data and check it out again

after a clean instalation i cant install netflix directly, cause missing certification, but after 2 day it working

Reactions: biscoot and Huerso
check google playstore if device is certifed when not u have to wait about a day , then delete playstare app data and check it out again

after a clean instalation i cant install netflix directly, cause missing certification, but after 2 day it working
Thanks, I can install Netflix, but the problem with Google pay persist.

Hey i updated to the latest version (22.3.3) and there is bug with YouTube music, i open playlist and the songs doesn't come up, o tried installing the app from beginning and clearing cache but nothing helped, the app works perfect other then that, i just cant see the songs in the playlist.

Hey i updated to the latest version (22.3.3) and there is bug with YouTube music, i open playlist and the songs doesn't come up, o tried installing the app from beginning and clearing cache but nothing helped, the app works perfect other then that, i just cant see the songs in the playlist.
YouTube music works ok for me including playlists

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.