MIUI 13 22.3.23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Devs! The new control center looks better and easier to use.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Only MIUI privacy protection indicators are used now. You have to enable them in Settings -> Privacy protection -> Privacy -> Receive notifications about app behavior.
The indicators are only shown when a sensitive permission (camera, microphone, location) is being used in the background, each indicator type has a different color.

i set enabled still not show icon

Attachments

• photo_2022-03-24_21-24-42.jpg
    photo_2022-03-24_21-24-42.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 894
Reactions: Renamizer
Mi 10T (apollo) after the update I got this message. I tried to clear the data of the app but without success.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-24-22-17-12-987_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-22-17-12-987_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 337
Reactions: F. Werdum
Only MIUI privacy protection indicators are used now. You have to enable them in Settings -> Privacy protection -> Privacy -> Receive notifications about app behavior.
The indicators are only shown when a sensitive permission (camera, microphone, location) is being used in the background, each indicator type has a different color.

i set enabled still not show icon
View attachment 41631
Because none of the apps use the camera, microphone or location in the background

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot and VFLOSNA
is their way button press delay setting or anything,when i press it going kill app for sometime

I have a problem with the latest weekly build because after I installed it and booted in I restarted and I got a bootlop and booted me to the twrp and that because I got a error message how something like rescue party named error and I don't know if my phone got crapped or this build is wrong.

Mi 10t lite

Don't know anything about any delay and I can't confirm anything about a device I don't have.

View attachment 41630

Happens sometimes, the new App vault is buggy.
Tried turning it off and on again, restarting, clearing dalvik and cache but I still don't get the status bar indicators, could be a device specific issue with the new miui build since I spotted another person having the same problem on here. Maybe it will be fixed in the next update from Xiaomi. It feels like it's a byproduct of the notification bug from the previous build.

Ok I was mistaken, they seem to have changed the sensitivity for when the indicators pop up, it used to be even when an app was in the foreground but now it has to be actually minimized.

Last edited:
OK, but we don't have a magic ball to discover what causes that problem...
I thought that in this community the developers try to fix bugs when they are reported.
On the other hand, the issue appeared in the first Weekly of March.
Perhaps it's not necessary to have a magic ball, just check the difference between the Weekly 22.2.23 and the next one.

Last edited:
HELP! My wifi still doesn't turn on. Since the Last weekly my wifi is off and it won't turn back on. What can I do? Should I send a log after trying to enable wifi?

No problems on my Mi 11 so far. The one notification bug is gone, the privacy notifications work as intended and the phone feels and acts fast. Thanks!

Hi to all, i'm on stable 13.0.3 for Poco F3, and is been 2 months since Xiaomi did'nt release an update, can some tell me if is recommendable to move on to weekly is just a curiosity, thanks

I thought that in this community the developers try to fix bugs when they are reported.
On the other hand, the issue appeared in the first Weekly of March.
Perhaps it's not necessary to have a magic ball, just check the difference between the Weekly 22.2.23 and the next one.
OK, but how developer (I have to remind there is only one developer?) can fix that problem without logs and device? Just by blind guessing?

Everything went well this time, my compliments to the developers, thanks for the support and better system for my Redmi K40. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.