MIUI 13 22.4.27/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a similar error. When I leave the Whatsapp screen open and the phone locks, when returning the keyboard does not work directly. It only works when leaving the conversation and entering it again. This only happens when returning straight to the app's conversation window from the lock screen. This happened on Telegram too.
I also have the same problem since last week with the previous ROM. MI 11. In addition, the phone also hung up with the screen rotations.
Add that I got a new update notice, so we'll see if it fixes it.

Reactions: Birraque
Xiaomi Cloud Backup is not working for me.. the process is going to 96% and then...
but last backups shows the right date.

I have this same issue since move from Stock MIUI 13.0.2.0 Stable to MIUI EU 22.4.13 Beta Weekly.
Maybe it`s related with some new Android 12 (Privacy Protection) settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-29-17-21-52-141_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-29-17-21-52-141_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately this version is full of bugs, there is no music player in the control center, the camera sometimes closes by itself, I think this version should be reviewed by the developers and correct these errors and be released again.
POCO F3

My PocoF3`s Control Center either hasn`t Music Player anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: minotavros
Hi friends, I've been having a problem for a few weeks: VoLte no longer works. I'm Italian and i have the Italian telephone operator named TIM. Now when i start a call, the network switch from 4G/LTE to 3g. Is there a settings that i have to check?

I have this same issue since move from Stock MIUI 13.0.2.0 Stable to MIUI EU 22.4.13 Beta Weekly.
Maybe it`s related with some new Android 12 (Privacy Protection) settings.
Just looks like the Mi Account isn't passed correctly at some point. Not sure how we can help with that though.

Hi friends, I've been having a problem for a few weeks: VoLte no longer works. I'm Italian and i have the Italian telephone operator named TIM. Now when i start a call, the network switch from 4G/LTE to 3g. Is there a settings that i have to check?
Try shutdown the phone it worked for me, here shutdhown do not restart

Hello xiaomi.eu staff tahnk you so much for all the hard work since years , with9ut you hundreds of us wont ever think of using miui or getting the cn versions . I wanted to ask about Ingres , why ther isnt a weekly bet'as builds for it?

after updating control center went missing only blank transparent screen appears when you swipe for it. I have to access the settings for wifi access and brightness

Health app and Chinese Mi Fitness get steps from a native MIUI steps provider, Global Mi Fitness does not, thus you don't see your steps in it.

Global Mi Fitness from Play Store doesn't rely on anything in MIUI, because it has no MIUI integration, unlike Health or Chinese Mi Fitness.
any suggestions so that the mi fitness of the play store displays the steps in the widget?

I noticed a similar error. When I leave the Whatsapp screen open and the phone locks, when returning the keyboard does not work directly. It only works when leaving the conversation and entering it again. This only happens when returning straight to the app's conversation window from the lock screen. This happened on Telegram too.

I'm facing the same issue since last week rom on my Poco F2 Pro. It happens on Chrome too.

Hi developers thanks for all of your hard work.

Is there a way that I can get back the sleep widget on the app vault, it was there in the last week beta rom but now there is only steps counter widget. I guess this this happened because the health app was changed in this update.

Hi guys, can I return to previous version without fomatting data? My Poco F3 with this build overheating if I use Chrome for more than 5 minutes

Reactions: minotavros
Hi,
Nobody has noticed the VPN bug? You cannot save any VPN profile...
This happens started since MIUI 13 and is still not solved...

Status
Not open for further replies.