Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

G9wfOYe.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.4.6 lime/lemon/pomelo, tucana
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.4.6/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 22.4.7
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/22.4.7/
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=333586

devices_weekly_22030417.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices on Android 11:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv13 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to April 2022

Camera
Fix - Main camera didn't work (Mi 10T Pro)

Mi Video
Optimization - Updated app version

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.

Starting from 18 July 2022, there will be no more Weekly ROMs for the following devices:
Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10/Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro.

MI 10 MDK error (I do not know what does it mean),when the programs are installing it says MDK error

Hello, i have a MI 10T pro with the last stable android 11 version of this site, if I want to update to this weekly rom, I need to do a clean flash? I don't want to lose my info

the mi 11i is very good but you can put the features of the beta china password that comes wonderfully in the beta version of china to deactivate and change the number at the time of color the password this rom is that the resources that comes in the beta china

I have a pretty specific problem. I have uninstalled the Music and Video app but it turns out they were only partially removed as they still block installing a newer version of them. How would it be possible to reinstall them? I thought an OEM update (like this) would reinstall system apps...?

how about MIX 4 delayed notification..because this week no changelog for MIX 4 notification delayed..anybody user MIX 4 has install it.. i already change to stable 3 days ago..

I have a pretty specific problem. I have uninstalled the Music and Video app but it turns out they were only partially removed as they still block installing a newer version of them. How would it be possible to reinstall them? I thought an OEM update (like this) would reinstall system apps...?
Clean flash, factory reset or undo whatever means you used to mess with the apps.

Reactions: biscoot
not necessary! going from weekly to stable it's a downgrade so format is needed. stable to weekly i don't believe there is a need for formatting data

clean install is recommended once u switch stable -> beta / beta -> stable .

Reactions: geoorg
Hello, i have mi11 pro please make sure that they can be locked when you exit the application, here is another firmware version that this option does not work

They are not "partially removed". If you uninstall a system app, it's not removed at all (system partitions are read-only), it's just marked as uninstalled, and no matter how many times you try to flash the ROM, they won't be unmarked as uninstalled by themselves.
Try the methods in this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-10-pro-freezes-on-volume-slider.63217/post-630210
The other solution is clean flashing. Next time, don't mess with the ROM.

Reactions: biscoot
They are not "partially removed". If you uninstall a system app, it's not removed at all (system partitions are read-only), it's just marked as uninstalled, and no matter how many times you try to flash the ROM, they won't be unmarked as uninstalled by themselves.
Try the methods in this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-10-pro-freezes-on-volume-slider.63217/post-630210
The other solution is clean flashing. Next time, don't mess with the ROM.
It's only a very hard-pressed disable then. Reversing what I've done reinstalled it for user 0.
My problem is that since this version of MIUI does not allow most system apps (since when is a wacky video app part of the system partitions, who knows) to be manually updated, not even from Play Store, there is no way to update them unless they are somehow removed first.
Guess I'll not do that for now then.

It's only a very hard-pressed disable then. Reversing what I've done reinstalled it for user 0.
My problem is that since this version of MIUI does not allow most system apps (since when is a wacky video app part of the system partitions, who knows) to be manually updated, not even from Play Store, there is no way to update them unless they are somehow removed first.
Guess I'll not do that for now then.
That "wacky video app" has a role in the system, same as the Music, Gallery, Weather, Sound Recorder, Screen Recorder, etc.
You're not supposed to update them, you will lose mods and fixes we apply to them.

I'm a bit out of the loop the last months, but wow, did you manage to fix the camera issue mi 10t pro had all that time? Very nice work :emoji_ok_hand:.

I'm a bit out of the loop the last months, but wow, did you manage to fix the camera issue mi 10t pro had all that time? Very nice work :emoji_ok_hand:.
Quite easily, all it takes is 2 files from the Global ROM, which had to be updated for compatibility with the newer China ROM firmware.
Once Global MIUI 13 was released for apollo, it took 10 seconds to fix...

After completing the device configuration - selecting the navigation method, the MIUI SDK error error crashes. A message appears about downloading applications and that's it. The desktop does not open. Mi 11. I make a choice of gesture control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.