MIUI 13 22.5.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on weekly xiaomi.eu for a while and I'm amazed and thankful for the time and effort devs put into this.
there are some bugs on my poco f3 I want to report on 22-5-18
1) the rotation suggestion button is not showing anymore
2) the MI smart play widget is missing in notification center
3) remove added games from home screen doesn't work in game turbo
4) there are some hiccups when scrolling in apps like Twitter despite disabling extended Ram
these are minor issues for a beta rom but I'd liked to inform you guys
thanks for your support

Poco f3, stock WhatsApp keyboard- no issue with this or previous updates.
Thank you for the ROM

I am using K30P ZOOM
1.You can wake up with OK GOOGLE when the screen is off
2.Third party LAUNCHER OK
3. camera app start slow, the first time you click the app, about 3-4 seconds before you can take pictures, and then click again is normal

Thanks for the team's efforts

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-20-17-26-24-693-edit_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-20-17-26-24-693-edit_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 253
Thanks even tho I always have this option on in previous builds but never got wifi turned off tho

Poco f3, stock WhatsApp keyboard- no issue with this or previous updates.
Thank you for the ROM
Keep open the keyboard using it with any app > lock the screen > unlock the screen > try to type anything

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sim card 2 not working mi10t pro already a couple of firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep open the keyboard using it with any app > lock the screen > unlock the screen > try to type anything

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Hello- WhatsApp, YouTube, AliExpress apps show no problem. The keyboard collapsed when replying to you in Chrome app after locking screen, but no issue when typing again.
Apologies, didn't realise that app name is not allowed- it's the shopping site based in China, begins with A, ends with an s

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Hi, on "haydn" K40 Pro+ there's a bug, radio keeps switching between 5G (2600) and LTE (2600) constantly more than once a second and the *#*#4636#*#* menu is lagging badly. When set to LTE only it's ok. I did a clean install with full wipe. On 22.5.11 everything is O.K.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Seem like some bug or its just me, sometimes when open an app (whatsapp) from notification after getting a massege, keyboard goes on but cant write a thing, have to exit and open again so it works.

Any idea on how to fix the private dns hostname? Input windows dont appear when you choose it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-20-21-59-11-630-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-20-21-59-11-630-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 471
my poco f2 pro is stuck in a bootloop.. has anyone else gotten one, and if so, how do I get out of it, preferrebly without having to downgrade

Does not show videos from YouTube on a small parameter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-20-23-42-18-937_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-20-23-42-18-937_com.android.chrome.png
    607.2 KB · Views: 190
Going to take a leap of faith and upgrade my MIX 4 from 22.2.23 now to this 22.5.18. Will report back how it went. If the notification issue still persists for me I'm going to run the Stable builds from then on.

EDIT: after ~30min everything's still looking good, will report back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninja1400
Unfortunately lots of problems since last and this release on MI 10 Pro :(

- Keyboard bug (can't type anymore) after display locking if you previously had keyboard open
- google maps really slow / sluggish, also it sometimes shows Chinese GPS coordinates
- screen rotating bug after display lock when rotation is active and display was widescreen
- chain starting apps is REALLY slow :( this is the worst, for example starting Google Maps from any other app or 'open in app' in Firefox takes 15 seconds sometimes longer. If I tap more than 2 times, it will infinity loop the action the app, meaning I have to close app and open again.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
1653095002588.png

Getting this bug recently when trying to open Google Calendar with Niagara Launcher. If I re-enable it via ADB shell with pm enable com.android.providers.calendar it seems to work sometimes.

It is not a bug.
And the message is self explanatory.

Read more about calendar provider here
Why was it disabled on your device?
The weird part is it worked fine before upgrading, but every time I want to open the calendar I need to force-close the calendar provider first.
Also I need to keep enabling the calendar provider via ADB, since it keeps getting disabled by itself. I can probably provide a log tomorrow if needed by devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.