MIUI 13 22.5.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volume buttons changes media volume, not notification volume, even tho I'm not playing any media.
This problem was not there with last week release.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

the bug is that if you open WhatsApp and start typing, if you lock the screen, for example, when typing again, the keys do not respond, they are pressed but the text does not appear
I am getting this on mix 4 on other apps to, when opening an app in conversation you cant type, have to keep closing down the app and restarting it.

Xiaomi has no ears on this forum.
we know, but people have the need to complain.

for the keyboard lock bug, the quickest fix is swiping home (not going back) and restoring the app. takes half a second for me. Locking and unlocking is unconfortable for me because i have to phisically press the power button

The weird part is it worked fine before upgrading, but every time I want to open the calendar I need to force-close the calendar provider first.
Also I need to keep enabling the calendar provider via ADB, since it keeps getting disabled by itself. I can probably provide a log tomorrow if needed by devs.
I have the Same Problem (cant use Google calender anymore) since this Rom (my calender storage isnt disabled) the Google calender worked with the Last Roms

Update: downgraded to 22.5.11 due to google sync service issues affecting calendar and other apps like dialer and contacts.

Notifications are working fine when upgrading from ~22.3.16 on MIX4, seems like us MIX4 users are back in the green again.

The cellular signal on miui 13 ( and even this build which currently installed on my mi 10 ultra) is pretty unstable. In the same spot you will see the signal fluctuates from full singal to a couple of stripes or no signal at all. I have installed 12.5 and I don't see this issue at all. It seems this was just introduced in miui 13.
Has anyone faced similar issue?

Notifications are working fine when upgrading from ~22.3.16 on MIX4, seems like us MIX4 users are back in the green again.
yeah i think so. I've been tested. notification works fine but sometimes when screen is lock around 30 minutes. when i try to chat with another phone. the notification was delay. i have to unlock screen my phone and open whatsapp then the notification works normal again. if i lock screen for a few minutes. notification work fine no issue. one more is a xiaomi cloud was lagging and can't sync. at my poco f3 using the same weekly rom 22.5.18 the xiaomi cloud no issue. can sync normally. and one more on my mix 4 vowifi not works even turn on the setting. at my poco f3 works fine. sometime on my mix 4 the connection look likes no connection. i want to login some app. it said no connection. need to clear all recent app and switch the connection between data and wifi then can login the app, so i decide to flash the stable version following the stable version 13.0.6 is out a few days ago. the stable version has no issue at all. i hope next update weekly can fix. because this week the notification look likes work normally except when lock screen too long at night when sleeping..when morning turn on screen many notification get in..

*whatsapp has allow all the permission include battery saver no restrictions and lock the app on recent apps

Last edited:
mi 11 and mi 11 lite bug , when gboard active but not typeing..back to desktop and entering in app(viber, telegram) again fix its. gboard clear cache not help.

Reactions: Birraque
Hello,
First of all a big compliment and thanks to all developers!
Mi 11 Ultra: In this version, the smart albums are missing from the gallery.
They were still present in the previous versions. Otherwise everything perfect.
Greeting

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-22-07-41-25-467_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-22-07-41-25-467_com.miui.gallery.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
Don’t expect that, the Stable is older than the Weekly.
i don't expect.. i just tell my experience. like i said before. the issue from 22.3.3 till now. so if don't get any issue just flash the stable version or stay at 22.2.23. the developer has no mix 4 phone to tested. so we have to test the rom. so i tried and tell what a prob. so the prob 22.5.18 like i say at the top..

BUG - From this release in Mi 11 (Venus)

refresh rate control via apps (SmartHertz or SetEdit) or adb :
Code:
adb shell settings put system min_refresh_rate XXX.0
adb shell settings put system max_refresh_rate XXX.0
adb shell settings put system peak_refresh_rate XXX.0

...is broken.

Hi dev team, thanks for your effort on this rom.
I'm an owner of a a mi 11 with last rom and the last roms I have a multitouch at the bottom of the screen (spacebar, ",", ".", etc). I push one time the space bar or the colon key and it detects several times. I use Gboard.
Best regards

Reactions: Demogad
Update: downgraded to 22.5.11 due to google sync service issues affecting calendar and other apps like dialer and contacts.

Personnaly I went back to stable with my Mix 4 and how amazing it is to have something working as expected xD
This weekly is highly unstable for Mix 4. So many broken thing on the top of the notifications like Gmail answers, loss of internet.

That same for me mi 11 downgrade to weekly 22.2.19
Format data all everything good now and only dark mode smal issue that no matter for me I won't test anymore. When no one liste what I found bug nobody fix this issue

the bug is that if you open WhatsApp and start typing, if you lock the screen, for example, when typing again, the keys do not respond, they are pressed but the text does not appear
Poco F3 with same bug.
Happens when you open a notification, the Keyboard dont respond. You need to exit the chat and back.

Some stuck and lags happen.

The problem with Video on stock camera that has previous versions is fixed (Pt-br language). Now we can record again.

Poco F3 with same bug.
Happens when you open a notification, the Keyboard dont respond. You need to exit the chat and back.

Some stuck and lags happen.

The problem with Video on stock camera that has previous versions is fixed (Pt-br language). Now we can record again.
I wonder why obviously widespread bugs don't affect all devices- I have no problem with keyboard in my f3.

Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro

Same as previous version issue.

- any typing app after lock screen and unlock cannot work, need close and open again
- camera take much longer than usual to open

Not working since going to miui 13...
- calendar widget not working

Reactions: byterain77
Hello,
First of all a big compliment and thanks to all developers!
Mi 11 Ultra: In this version, the smart albums are missing from the gallery.
They were still present in the previous versions. Otherwise everything perfect.
Greeting
Funny, that you mentioned this. I just checked on my Mi 11 Ultra and it seem's that the bug where screenshots wouldn't show up in the gallery is now fixed on my device. :)

Good Morning,

some issius with my Mix 4.

notification bug since weeks, notifications to late example whats app sending and receiving with an delay from about 2 hours.
After the new update blackscreen at google chrome.
not possible to share pictures at whats app
problems with the storage at google calender
and so on, hope the next update will fix some problems

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.