MIUI 13 22.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, MI 11 installation of the ROM failed: "assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions (pacckage_extract_file ("dinamic_partitions_op_list")
what does it mean? can i fix this somehow?

Hello, i am sorry if that was maybe explained already but if i copy the zip file on my Mi11 Ultra i can´t find it in TWRP.
Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Hello, i am sorry if that was maybe explained already but if i copy the zip file on my Mi11 Ultra i can´t find it in TWRP.
Did I do something wrong?
try to set pattern instead of pin in the security menu, then try to reboot recovery twrp

try to set pattern instead of pin in the security menu, then try to reboot recovery twrp
thanks für your answer, but that didn´t do anything. I simply can´t find the file and the folders look all different then if i look at the internal storage on the computer

thanks für your answer, but that didn´t do anything. I simply can´t find the file and the folders look all different then if i look at the internal storage on the computer
I had the same problem and It was the decryption of the files. When i put pattern twrp let me see the normal files and folders as i can see in my pc

I have a issue with task center. I have upgraded my mi11 pro Android 11 to Android 12 and all is working great accept the issue with task center/ manager.
I have removed my old tasks but they are still executed everytime like they are still there.
Is there a way to Fixbthis?
Thx in advance.

Regards ysco. .

I am not able to install the update via twrp on my Mi11 coming from 2022.6.15.
It always shows the following errors:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-29-17-38-52.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-29-17-38-52.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
please, has anyone here already installed the magisk module in this rom ( 22.6.22 )? I would like help to do this on my device. I already tried and failed. if there is someone who speaks portuguese, to help me, i would be very grateful too.

I flashed my mi 11 on 22.6.22! as in the instructions, the flight is normal! thanks to the developers, made the task of updating easier!

I am not able to install the update via twrp on my Mi11 coming from 2022.6.15.
It always shows the following errors:
Reboot to Fastboot again, boot up twrp and it will work, as test, see if you can mount system prior flash.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I can't seem to install mi fitness from app store any ideas? Not in the app list. Im guessing overriden by health app.

Hello, what are the instructions for migrating from aosp rom to eu beta rom for my 11 device? ( twrp - factory - flash ) ?

Hello, what are the instructions for migrating from aosp rom to eu beta rom for my 11 device? ( twrp - factory - flash ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.