MIUI 13 22.7.13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi on my Mi Note 10 Pro the notification on the lock screen doesnt work, i get the sound but not the notification. if i unlock i can see it. all settings for notification are active from the settings and i clean flashed the rom.

Hi on my Mi Note 10 Pro the notification on the lock screen doesnt work, i get the sound but not the notification. if i unlock i can see it. all settings for notification are active from the settings and i clean flashed the rom.
set notification to android an not miui

Reactions: Birraque
System
Fix - Restored recovery ROMs for Mi 11i/Redmi K40 Pro/+ (haydn). Fixed TWRP is available there: link.

With this op mentioned new twrp(Mi11Ultra-Mi11Pro_v3.8.3_A12-star-skkk_4b340c56.img), it was failed to flash the 22.7.13 rom, after change the twrp to the orginal one(v3.7_A12-star-skkk), I managed to flash the rom, my model is mi 11 pro, so now i'm confused, what's the new twrp for, again?

error code 1 when i download the widevine (L1) certificate on my k30 5g.
is there any workaround or it is what it is?

Hello!Can I make a clean installation of this ROM if now I am on other AOSP?Or should I flash stock ROM?

Unlocked my bootloader yesterday and flashed this ROM for the first time on my 12x and it's working very nice.
Thank you developers!

I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.
Anyone else with this problem?

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.

Best Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220716_112159.jpg
    IMG_20220716_112159.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20220716_112241.jpg
    IMG_20220716_112241.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20220716_112302.jpg
    IMG_20220716_112302.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: h464r and gogocar62
I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.

Best Regards,
Works fine for me on Mi 10 and Xiaomi 12.

After the first battery charge, the fingerprint scanner no longer works on my Mi11 Lite 5g. Can anyone understand this or does anyone have a solution?

Best Regards,
Works fine on Redmi K30 4G.

Best Regards,
also works fine on my mi11

Status
Not open for further replies.