MIUI 13 22.9.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have a stupid question. Can I install TWRP A12 with twrp.ap and immediately after install weekly update. Thank you for your attention. I'm with Mi 10t pro.

Hi guys, anyone facing heating issue in Xiaomi 11Lite 5g NE? I am getting heat(not that much heat. Warm) while using Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
I have Lisa, too, this weekly

Honestly, I just finished watching 48 min Jay Leno Nevera test drive, and I observed no heating

Using Vanced YT (some older version of YT since they stopped patching YT), quality Auto (360p), watching at home over WiFi

On the back I have Xiaomi's original case, on top a tempered screen protector - I didn't go to open the case, but if it would be heated, I would certainly have to feel something

Btw, when I play Netflix (Full HD, Dolby Vision), then yes, after an episode I feel the heat

Last edited:
Before swipe to enter system there are choice at the top location at the bottom miui daemon with description about it needed for the system to work, is it ok to decline and revoke all authorization in setting?

Before swipe to enter system there are choice at the top location at the bottom miui daemon with description about it needed for the system to work, is it ok to decline and revoke all authorization in setting?
I dont understand the question… it depends what you want. If you revoke all… perhaps you will have a challenge later.

I have also seen this setting in the last setup. I mean the miui daemon is mandatory for everything to work, but maybe someone can answer this question from the team?

Hello. An update is being offered on Redmi 9T NFC. Firmware latest weekly. Because of this, security is swears . How to fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-15-20-52-069_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-15-20-52-069_com.android.settings.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_2022-09-29-15-21-16-294_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-15-21-16-294_com.android.updater.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Angry
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Hello, I have a problem with this rom. I create a drawing note on Miui Notes app. When I need to edit this note edit screen appears and disappears. Is there anyone who has an idea about this problem. Thanks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.9.21 based on the previous Report:

1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and the bkp file is deleted - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Weekly build has lower battery drain and temperature in day-by-day regular usage even when connected in 5G NSA/SA networks. The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is great and new main UI is fluid with improved design.
Keep kicking some bugs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.