MIUI 13 22.7.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to install the weekly ROM on my MI10T 5G - I already have the MIUI 13 Stable from xiaomi.eu. It does not work as in the description, according to it I should just unpack the ZIP file (HMK30SUltra_MI10T_22.7.28_v13-12.zip) and run "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" - this script does not exist in the ZIP file, though - is there a way I can update without losing all my data?

Hello,

Mi11, The phone overheats, sometimes I need to reboot it to be able to charge, and the phone reboot/switch off randomly :(

I see some of these errors posted, anything for the power off/reboot.

Any advise?

Thjanks.
Me too

I have not been able to install any update, twrp does not let me decrypt the data I have already done all the pin pattern steps and nothing is still encrypted this on the redmi 9t
me too, because the maintainer of the twrp said no miui support as it doesnt have fbev2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-01-04-13-42-130_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-04-13-42-130_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_2022-08-01-04-13-20-143_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-04-13-20-143_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 205
A piece of advice please:
I can't add any card in GPay app. This is a ROM 's bug or GPay doesn't support anymore devices with Unlock Bootloader?
Thanks in advance!

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.7.28 based on the previous Report:

1) Empty notifications from Health (Notification Panel) - Report - Bug Answered
2) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
3) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
4) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
5) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
6) Themes App missing some functionalities - Report
7) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
8) Google account information from "Connected Apps" doesn't work for some random users on Poco F3 - Report
9) After Weekly 7.22.13 Poco F3 is running hotter and charging speed is slower - Report
10) OTA didn't work and manually Weekly Update is mandatory - Report
11) "Battery Graph" is broken showing very often just two or three drain hours - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
12) "Backup by Google One" stopped work - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
13) "Google App" and "Google Assistant" stopped work for some users - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.28)
14) Poco F3 still lack the new Clock App UI - Report
15) "Automatic Install" when updating is less optimized in Weekly 22.7.28 than in version 22.7.21 - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

Some major issues have been fixed in this update. Thanks to the Dev Team!
But Google Account link still BROKEN as mentioned in #8 above and Poco F3 isn't receiving OTA update notification. Please check.
Green light to install the Weekly 22.7.28

Best Regards,
Same problems on Poco F3.
I never received OTA notification and my Google account continues with broken link.
Please, Devs, check it.
Regards,

This information is incorrect. Gpay works on the Xiaomi.eu Rom with unlocked bootloader. The Rom also passes the Safetynet test successfully.
GPay is being upgraded to Wallet and Wallet tests the with new Play Integrity API instead of the old SafetyNet:
https://developer.android.com/google/play/integrity/overview

Test with the following app and if you pass the first two, you should be ok for Wallet:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-01-15-34-18-406_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-15-34-18-406_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Silvio1953
GPay is being upgraded to Wallet and Wallet tests the with new Play Integrity API instead of the old SafetyNet:
https://developer.android.com/google/play/integrity/overview

Test with the following app and if you pass the first two, you should be ok for Wallet:
I've been using Wallet for a few weeks on Poco F3 with zero issues. The NFC payments still running smoothly!

Reactions: h464r
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage. Doesn't matter which day is already configured the Data Plan it'll be reset always on 1st Day of the month.

Security App \ Data Usage \ Settings \ Data Plan \ Usage Reset Date

Please double check it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220802_020923.jpg
    IMG_20220802_020923.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: h464r
Hello I am on mi 11 5g and I have just updated the twrp to version 3.6.2-12v 3.8.3.A12 but with this version the twrp does not ask me for any password at startup so no decryption so no access to the phone's internal memory!
Is there a way to fix the problem? Thank you all

Hello I am on mi 11 5g and I have just updated the twrp to version 3.6.2-12v 3.8.3.A12 but with this version the twrp does not ask me for any password at startup so no decryption so no access to the phone's internal memory!
Is there a way to fix the problem? Thank you all
hello .update twrp version 5.1

terrible one-handed control, return everything to the way it was before.
after the firmware, twrp stopped requesting the unlock code. after the twrp update, the phone stopped loading))) I had to install PBRP from third-party developers, which also does not request a lock code, and now I won't be able to update the firmware via recovery. where to get a working twrp for Xiaomi redmi 9t with NFC (lemon)?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Sorry but I have some questions. :) I have a Mi 10T Pro.
Is better the weekly ROM than stable?
Is the camera fixed in the weekly too?
What is the last version of the camera?
THX! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.