MIUI 13 22.9.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone managed to install Youtube Vanced on Mi 11?
I get the error attached. Searching the internet I found that it's a problem with SAI and MIUI optimisation. Since MIUI optimisation it's gone from xiaomi eu roms, I wonder if someone found a workaround for this issue.
I thought Vanced project was dead? Ive been using Revanced.

Reactions: jeffrom
Does anyone managed to install Youtube Vanced on Mi 11?
I get the error attached. Searching the internet I found that it's a problem with SAI and MIUI optimisation. Since MIUI optimisation it's gone from xiaomi eu roms, I wonder if someone found a workaround for this issue.
It is probably a bug of the new version of the MIUI installer. Which is used for the first time in this ROM version.
Will not allow installation of applications via Vanced Manager..

I had to use ROM 22.9.21 where there is an old version of the installer. This problem with Vanced manager does not exist there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smooth_gl
It is probably a bug of the new version of the MIUI installer. Which is used for the first time in this ROM version.
Will not allow installation of applications via Vanced Manager..

I had to use ROM 22.9.21 where there is an old version of the installer. This problem with Vanced manager does not exist there.
Yes, it's related to the new MIUI package installer, but it's not a bug, just a new intended limitation placed by Xiaomi, but like I said, I already patched it.

Please help me with this problem. I cant update. It says check md5 and install.
Supposedly, download was broken - try again

On go to page 1, post #1, find a link to the server and manually download the zip for your device and install per instructions in the post #1 (basically, reboot to TWRP and flash the downloaded zip)

Or wait till tomorrow, new Weekly is expected

And next time better provide more details like what is your device (might be an md5 missmatch with the zip for that device and only the other users with the same device will be aware of that to help you) and what is your current ROM version

Sorry to ask again, but I like to know if Dolby Atmos is working for xiaomi 12x, because for me it's not

On go to page 1, post #1, find a link to the server and manually download the zip for your device and install per instructions in the post #1 (basically, reboot to TWRP and flash the downloaded zip)

And next time better provide more details like what is your device (might be an md5 missmatch with the zip for that device and only the other users with the same device will be aware of that to help you) and what is your current ROM version
My device is REDMI 9T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-03-14-25-53-328_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-03-14-25-53-328_com.android.updater.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 160

I already tried to install it via TWRP but my internal storage is encrypted.

I already tried to install it via TWRP but my internal storage is encrypted.
On almost every page here there will be a similar question (for this or that device, doesn't matter) and then an answer with a link to the thread on Xiaomi.eu, about which TWRPs to use for particular devices, where to download them, how to install and use them

I don't have your Redmi 9T and don't know details for, but when I needed for my MI 11 Lite 5G NE, I found and installed the appropriate custom recovery with which I was able decrypt Storage and to install Xiaomi.eu Weekly to my device

Maybe other users with your Redmi 9T can give you more details

Last edited:
Stupid me just installed 22.9.7 version (thinking its new version for October.....please no bad jokes...). Flashing worked, I was on 22.9.28 before.

Now when bootup is (not) complete, I cannot open any apps because it tells me to wait for bootup to complete, waiting does not change things.....ALso in recovery I cannot access because my PIn seems to be not valid (its the same I use for years). Any idea How I can resolve this? THANKS!

Reactions: Rodrigo N. Leles
Stupid me just installed 22.9.7 version (thinking its new version for October.....please no bad jokes...). Flashing worked, I was on 22.9.28 before.

Now when bootup is (not) complete, I cannot open any apps because it tells me to wait for bootup to complete, waiting does not change things.....ALso in recovery I cannot access because my PIn seems to be not valid (its the same I use for years). Any idea How I can resolve this? THANKS!
Roll back (Flash) the 22.9.28 again.

;)

Yes, I have a suggestion, but it's up to you. When this happened to me, I took the latest Xiaomi.EU fastboot version and the latest recovery version (22.9.29), took all the internal files of the recovery (IMG) version that has the same name and replaced it in the fastboot version (vendor_boot, boot and all from the firmware-update folder). Then I installed the fastboot version. Right after you install, you can access recovery and you will decrypt the internal memory with your pin, normally. Then you will install the latest recovery version normally. Naturally, when you access TWRP you will have to put the latest recovery version in the device's internal memory. Did you understand? I did and it worked, but it's up to you. It sounds difficult, but it's actually super easy to do.

Reactions: moskito99

You made a downgrade - you have to Format Data

How to when I do not get into recovery? Fastboot? as described below by @Rodrigo N. Leles? Thanks for the feedbacks!
I did it and I didn't need do format data. But replace only the SAME IMG files, with the same names, like I said. And, when it boot, go to recovery, decrypt it with the pin, put the last zip recovery (22.9.29) in internal memory from PC, and install (flash) again. It worked for me.

Reactions: moskito99
I did it and I didn't need do format data. But replace only the SAME IMG files, with the same names, like I said. And, when it boot, go to recovery, decrypt it with the pin, put the last zip recovery (22.9.29) in internal memory from PC, and install (flash) again. It worked for me.
Downloading latest Fastboot (June 15th) and Recovery version (Sep 29th). Understood what you mean, but just to make sure. How do I get latest Recovery version into Device internal memory when I am in its Recovery? Can I copy from my PC while it is in Recovery?

[Update] I guess I use ADB Sideload :) https://www.droidwin.com/transfer-install-files-twrp/#How_to_Use_the_ADB_Sideload_Feature

Last edited:
How do I get latest Recovery version into Device internal memory when I am in its Recovery?
Boot to Fastboot and temporarily flash TWRP:
fastboot boot <TWRP IMG>

Then flash whatever you want - if you flash 22.9.28 again, maybe it would work without the need for Formatting (no guarantee but you could try)

Downloading latest Fastboot (June 15th) and Recovery version (Sep 29th). Understood what you mean, but just to make sure. How do I get latest Recovery version into Device internal memory when I am in its Recovery? Can I copy from my PC while it is in Recovery?

[Update] I guess I use ADB Sideload :) https://www.droidwin.com/transfer-install-files-twrp/#How_to_Use_the_ADB_Sideload_Feature
When you flash in fastboot mode, with the new IMG files, you can access your data again, decrypting it, that's the point. After that, it's the ordinary way: plug it in your computer and copy latest ZIP recovery to its internal memory. Then flash it.

"Can I copy from my PC while it is in Recovery?": Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.