MIUI 13 22.9.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone having problems updating to the latest rom, update the skkk twrp version installed on your phone to the latest version. 6.2 on mi 11 ultra.

After The update, it then worked without issue for me

Reactions: miguel1981g
For anyone having problems updating to the latest rom, update the skkk twrp version installed on your phone to the latest version. 6.2 on mi 11 ultra.

Hey maybe I'm stupid, would you have a link for the latest version. I can't seem to find it.

how to update to lasted twrp? flash zip file in twrp?

Hi everyone,

I am unable of installing your weekly ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 6GB/128GB with Chinese ROM.
Let me explain the steps I performed:

I have downloaded and booted last TWRP image version (twrp-3.7.0_11-0-star.img, after renaming it to twrp.img).
I cannot flash it from fastboot [FAILED (remote: (recovery_b) No such partition)], but it is possible once I am on TWRP (Advanced, Flash current TWRP, Swype to Confirm).

Once on TWRP, I did the following steps:
* Wipe, Swype to Factory Reset
* Wipe, Format Data (yes)
* Advanced, Flash current TWRP, Swype to Confirm
* adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip /data/media/0/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip
* Reboot, Recovery
* Install, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip, Swype to confirm Flash

However, I get an error:
asserted failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip'
Updating partition details...
Failed to mount '/system_root' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/system_ext' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/product' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (No such file or directory)
Failed to mount '/odm' (No such file or directory)

If I repeat the steps but previously mounting System, system_ext, Product, Vendor, and ODM, the error is similar:
asserted failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip'

Now the phone can only be rebooted onto recovery (TWRP) or fastboot, but not to the original ROM.

Fortunately, I did a backup at the beginning, so after restoring it with TWRP I have the original Chinese ROM and thus the phone is not bricked.

Could you please enlight me on the steps to install your xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip ROM?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Hi everyone,

I am unable of installing your weekly ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 6GB/128GB with Chinese ROM.

I have downloaded and booted last TWRP image version (twrp-3.7.0_11-0-star.img, after renaming it to twrp.img).
I cannot flash it from fastboot [FAILED (remote: (recovery_b) No such partition)], but it is possible once I am on TWRP (Advanced, Flash current TWRP, Swype to Confirm).

* adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip /data/media/0/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip
* Reboot, Recovery
* Install, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip, Swype to confirm Flash

However, I get an error:

If I repeat the steps but previously mounting System, system_ext, Product, Vendor, and ODM, the error is similar:

Now the phone can only be rebooted onto recovery (TWRP) or fastboot, but not to the original ROM.

Fortunately, I did a backup at the beginning, so after restoring it with TWRP I have the original Chinese ROM and thus the phone is not bricked.

Could you please enlight me on the steps to install your xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.9.29_v13-12.zip ROM?

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
You need to:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Install ROM
3. If install fails, goto step 1.

Repeat until install works.

This has been covered numerous times, search is your friend.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

* Reboot, Recovery

However, I get an error:

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
You may try to use the recommended TWRP for your device as mentioned above #204

Hi everyone,

* Reboot, Recovery

However, I get an error:

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Find a fastboot rom in previous versions and flash from pc.

Does anyone managed to install Youtube Vanced on Mi 11?
I get the error attached. Searching the internet I found that it's a problem with SAI and MIUI optimisation. Since MIUI optimisation it's gone from xiaomi eu roms, I wonder if someone found a workaround for this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-50-852_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-50-852_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-39-161_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-39-161_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-34-489_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-32-34-489_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Angry
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Does anyone managed to install Youtube Vanced on Mi 11?
I get the error attached. Searching the internet I found that it's a problem with SAI and MIUI optimisation. Since MIUI optimisation it's gone from xiaomi eu roms, I wonder if someone found a workaround for this issue.
use the search function ....

Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Hi,
I have had a run of bad luck here it seems. Updating mi10 ultra to latest rom. I recieved error when updating via TWRP and after this the phone just boot looped..
After trying to install several more times I decided to upgrade my TWRP version to see if that helps. Now I am unable to decrypt the device after trying several different versions of TWRP i am still unable to decrypt device (it was working on the older version of TWRP I had but I am unsure what this version was).

Can I update the rom via Fastboot without losing all of my data?

Thanks

You need to:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Install ROM
3. If install fails, goto step 1.

Repeat until install works.

This has been covered numerous times, search is your friend.
Thank you for your prompt response.
I did both, searching and repeating the process of installation a dozen of times before disturbing you. I will try to repeat a dozen more times. How many is the average, up to your knowledge?

You may try to use the recommended TWRP for your device as mentioned above #204
Thanks for the answer. I thought last official TWRP was the right option. I'll give this skkk TWRP some tries. Thank you again.

By the way, I think current MIUI version of the Chinese ROM is not important (due to any compatibility issues with EU ROM) in order to install last EU ROM. Am I right?
In this sense, current Android version on Chinese ROM is 11. Just in case there are any special steps depending on Android 11 version or MIUI 12.5.20.0 version (of the Chinese ROM), do not hesitate to tell me, please.

Best regards

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer. I thought last official TWRP was the right option. I'll give this skkk TWRP some tries. Thank you again.

By the way, I think current MIUI version of the Chinese ROM is not important (due to any compatibility issues with EU ROM) in order to install last EU ROM. Am I right?
In this sense, current Android version on Chinese ROM is 12. Just in case there are any special steps depending on Android 12 version or MIUI version (of the Chinese ROM), do not hesitate to tell me, please.

Best regards
what is your challenge? its all mentioned here…

Hi,
I have had a run of bad luck here it seems. Updating mi10 ultra to latest rom. I recieved error when updating via TWRP and after this the phone just boot looped..
After trying to install several more times I decided to upgrade my TWRP version to see if that helps. Now I am unable to decrypt the device after trying several different versions of TWRP i am still unable to decrypt device (it was working on the older version of TWRP I had but I am unsure what this version was).

Can I update the rom via Fastboot without losing all of my data?

Thanks
Xiaomi.eu ROMs for Fastboot do have "fastboot" word in the ROM zip name

Recovery type ROMs (without "fastboot" in the name) do not include bat scripts for Windows (neither sh scripts for Linux) to be flashed through Fastboot - hence they must be installed through the custom recovery

There is a thread about TWRP versions (and how-to install) - I don't have your device and don't know what is the particular TWRP for your device:

what is your challenge? its all mentioned here…
The challenge was to discover that original TRWP wasn't to work, neither v3.7.0, nor v3.6.0. It worked with skkk-TWRP v6.3_A12. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.